TV presenter Sally Obermeder unveils super organised pantry — here’s a sneak peek at how she styled it

TV presenter Sally Obermeder unveils super organised pantry — here’s a sneak peek at how she styled it
We cannot deny that we all love a well-organised pantry.

If you're looking for inspiration on how to level up your pantry organisation game, then you might want to keep reading so you can learn more about how former Channel 7 presenter Sally Obermeder organises her pantry.

The mother-of-two took to Instagram to share her "immaculately" organised pantry after she had done a "deep clean" of her home.

ZMVVLfyh4w3I2eS0N85vKGV1dWnUEKeNfmnFJnLmn8BK7CuEYjBXCmLKOQXEoYmQteuUj0Qnh3jjUFeK6Ka8K9dDbWxlNbEGfczfoXSYJi342_qsQjL9wNaNXZ9jYF1TnfBS_dw

Former Channel 7 star Sally Obermeder shared how she organises her pantry. Credit: Instagram/Sally Obermeder.

In her post, Sally shared photos of her pantry featuring four shelves of neatly stacked containers that include an affordable Kmart item, with a caption saying: “I know this isn’t for everyone but – I’ve hit my personal peak joy. Deep cleaning and deep reorganising of the pantry … then the study nook, then the closets. I am so happy.”

Sally revealed that she used $3 chalkboard labels from Kmart to mark her plastic jars and give them a stylish and consistent look.

fw0H02bsCqzXakj3XQCdmeyDrLkc8o-pkGuo_M5kxS982TUMChf81PL1QkQF0kzSCkkM9oLbGB8vLFtL2lxfTOZOiV8j0mZ2SUkiwjxHn4103QjljheLNClhURluGva3eFGxeSA

Sally revealed that she used a chalkboard label on the Tupperware to make them look stylish. Credit: Instagram/Sally Obermeder.

The jars were stored on the lower shelves of her pantry, which included SWIISH — a wellness brand which she co-founded — wellness powders, a tub of assorted bread, breakfast cereals, lentils, dates and rice.

Meanwhile, the bigger glass jars that featured various types of flour and teas were placed in the top two shelves.

Sally noted that although the labels come in a pack of 24 with a chalk pencil, she opted for a chalk pen which she bought from Officeworks.

She also revealed that she has owned the black lid Tupperware containers for the past 16 years, describing them as "indestructible".

She wrote in the caption: “I put a chalkboard label on them (from Kmart). Then I got a chalkboard pen from Officeworks. (Don’t use the Kmart one that comes with the labels — it’s hopeless).”

While Sally admitted that the square glass jars were "super expensive" when she bought them from David Jones, she revealed that she's owned them for 21 years and have remained durable.

Although she warned fans that the jars were not child-friendly as they are "quite heavy".

9sgU8jAQq8Oy-JCq-gXADRQiYz4s2a_sTMBdgEfVToqPddVVFPMnsHfRvDVDNl64gJYxARJ1iF9zA6BZqB4ofNaPM_PRUscPwg5yCJ4Y0U8RkJ7QcLirhDDPfOSvvhrK_nHwS-E

She revealed that the jars from David Jones were in her possession for 21 years. Credit: Instagram/Sally Obermeder.

For those who are wondering, what exactly is Sally's tip for having a super organised pantry?

She suggested that you should get containers or jars of different sizes.

“I like to stack them so I can still see the tall ones behind the front ones," she explained.

“Last question — for those asking you can only do this if you have heaps of space. I have done this pantry set-up in every place I’ve lived in, including the first place we lived in (a tiny apartment in Darlinghurst above the clubs) which had almost a non-existent pantry and just some shelves.”

“So it can be done anywhere — just scale it up and down back on your space.”

Do you have other tips for organising your pantry? Share them with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Reactions: Jennylolo
Sponsored
I was a Tupperware demonstrator for over 20 years so my pantry is chockas of Modular Mates (as they are called) and makes the pantry so neat and tidy. I have been retired for nearly 20 years so you can see just how much value for money you get.

Reactions: Ricci and MummaG
I have something similar, but not tupperware, that I bought from House many years ago and they stack on top of each other and have good sealed lids. I just use my trusty old dymo tape machine and label the jars that way. My jars have been in my small pantry for many years as well. I think they are an acrylic and I don't think they are still available, unfortunately.

Reactions: Ricci
All very nice for dry goods but where are the tins and jars? Don't they eat beans, tomatoes, tuna or soup? What about spreads? Jam, marmalade, peanut butter or vegemite? I suppose they are kept in a different cupboard in the same semi chaotic mess as the rest of us.

Re Modular mate containers Sally has had for many years ,I have had the same ones for years and have had to replace a lot of lids . I bought some exact same containers (varying sizes) in the reject shop and the lids are lasting well …….Maud

I was a Tupperware demonstrator for over 20 years so my pantry is chockas of Modular Mates (as they are called) and makes the pantry so neat and tidy. I have been retired for nearly 20 years so you can see just how much value for money you get.
My mum was a Tupperware demonstrator too...I used to get Tupperware presents...when she passed away.. I set up just about everyone in her street with Tupperware....for free...and forgot to keep some for myself.

We cannot deny that we all love a well-organised pantry.

If you're looking for inspiration on how to level up your pantry organisation game, then you might want to keep reading so you can learn more about how former Channel 7 presenter Sally Obermeder organises her pantry.

The mother-of-two took to Instagram to share her "immaculately" organised pantry after she had done a "deep clean" of her home.

ZMVVLfyh4w3I2eS0N85vKGV1dWnUEKeNfmnFJnLmn8BK7CuEYjBXCmLKOQXEoYmQteuUj0Qnh3jjUFeK6Ka8K9dDbWxlNbEGfczfoXSYJi342_qsQjL9wNaNXZ9jYF1TnfBS_dw

Former Channel 7 star Sally Obermeder shared how she organises her pantry. Credit: Instagram/Sally Obermeder.

In her post, Sally shared photos of her pantry featuring four shelves of neatly stacked containers that include an affordable Kmart item, with a caption saying: “I know this isn’t for everyone but – I’ve hit my personal peak joy. Deep cleaning and deep reorganising of the pantry … then the study nook, then the closets. I am so happy.”

Sally revealed that she used $3 chalkboard labels from Kmart to mark her plastic jars and give them a stylish and consistent look.

fw0H02bsCqzXakj3XQCdmeyDrLkc8o-pkGuo_M5kxS982TUMChf81PL1QkQF0kzSCkkM9oLbGB8vLFtL2lxfTOZOiV8j0mZ2SUkiwjxHn4103QjljheLNClhURluGva3eFGxeSA

Sally revealed that she used a chalkboard label on the Tupperware to make them look stylish. Credit: Instagram/Sally Obermeder.

The jars were stored on the lower shelves of her pantry, which included SWIISH — a wellness brand which she co-founded — wellness powders, a tub of assorted bread, breakfast cereals, lentils, dates and rice.

Meanwhile, the bigger glass jars that featured various types of flour and teas were placed in the top two shelves.

Sally noted that although the labels come in a pack of 24 with a chalk pencil, she opted for a chalk pen which she bought from Officeworks.

She also revealed that she has owned the black lid Tupperware containers for the past 16 years, describing them as "indestructible".

She wrote in the caption: “I put a chalkboard label on them (from Kmart). Then I got a chalkboard pen from Officeworks. (Don’t use the Kmart one that comes with the labels — it’s hopeless).”

While Sally admitted that the square glass jars were "super expensive" when she bought them from David Jones, she revealed that she's owned them for 21 years and have remained durable.

Although she warned fans that the jars were not child-friendly as they are "quite heavy".

9sgU8jAQq8Oy-JCq-gXADRQiYz4s2a_sTMBdgEfVToqPddVVFPMnsHfRvDVDNl64gJYxARJ1iF9zA6BZqB4ofNaPM_PRUscPwg5yCJ4Y0U8RkJ7QcLirhDDPfOSvvhrK_nHwS-E

She revealed that the jars from David Jones were in her possession for 21 years. Credit: Instagram/Sally Obermeder.

For those who are wondering, what exactly is Sally's tip for having a super organised pantry?

She suggested that you should get containers or jars of different sizes.

“I like to stack them so I can still see the tall ones behind the front ones," she explained.

“Last question — for those asking you can only do this if you have heaps of space. I have done this pantry set-up in every place I’ve lived in, including the first place we lived in (a tiny apartment in Darlinghurst above the clubs) which had almost a non-existent pantry and just some shelves.”

“So it can be done anywhere — just scale it up and down back on your space.”

Do you have other tips for organising your pantry? Share them with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

My pantry isn't big enough, nor do I have enough time to waste for all that carry on... :D
My thoughts exactly. I can imagine doing it if your pantry didn't have a door on it but the majority of us can safely save our chaos behind closed doors. I go through my pantry maybe once a year to clear out any food from the dinosaur era but other than that I do tend to keep savory on one shelf and sweet on another.