Tragic news: Lisa Marie Presley's shocking death at 54 years old

This is a sad day for music fans everywhere as we take a moment to pay tribute to the late Lisa Marie Presley, who passed away suddenly at the age of 54.

Lisa Marie, who was the only child of the King of Rock and Roll himself, Elvis Presley, was found unresponsive in her home in the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas, California on Thursday morning.

Paramedics who were called to the scene performed CPR on Lisa Marie and administered epinephrine to restart her pulse. Sadly, she was later pronounced dead as a result of suspected cardiac arrest.

'It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter, Lisa Marie, has left us,' said Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie’s mother, on Friday.

'She was the most passionate, strong and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss and try to remember the good memories we had as a family.'

rs_763x1024-230112120110-634-lisa-marie-presley-shutterstock_editorial_4760829dp.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley passed away at the age of 54 after a suspected cardiac arrest which left her on life support before her passing. Credit: Shutterstock/Jim Smeal.

'Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment.'

Lisa Marie, who was born in 1968, had a special relationship with her father. She inherited the famous Graceland mansion after his death.

She was a beloved daughter, and people admired her for her dedication to Graceland, not only as an heir to the estate but also as an advocate for its preservation and its role in preserving the memory of her father.

Now, the property is a popular tourist attraction among music fans across the world.

The late musician also worked hard to waver away from her legendary last name and become a music icon in her own right, with a 2003 debut album To Whom It May Concern making it to the top 10 of the Billboard 200 album chart.

Her 2005 follow up Now What and 2012 album Storm and Grace, also charted well.

Just a day before Lisa Marie’s tragic passing, she and her mother Priscilla had attended the Golden Globes ceremony in Beverly Hills.

Their appearance was even more special as they were helping celebrate the triumph of co-star Austin Butler, in his leading role in the Elvis biopic.

'I love you forever,' Austine said to both women as he thanked them before accepting the award.

Key Takeaways

• Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, has passed away at the age of 54 after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.
  • Lisa Marie inherited Elvis' Graceland Mansion after his death and achieved her own success in the music industry by releasing three successful albums.
  • Lisa Marie and her mother, Priscilla Presley, had the chance to witness their pal, Austin Butler, win a Golden Globe for his role in the 2022 movie biopic of Elvis Presley.
  • We ask everyone to remember her with heavy hearts and pay respects to this beloved legend.

Members, it's with heavy hearts that we remember Lisa Marie today - may she rest in peace. She will be missed by millions of fans all around the world.

We're sending our thoughts and prayers to the Presley family during this difficult time.

Sponsored
This is a sad day for music fans everywhere as we take a moment to pay tribute to the late Lisa Marie Presley, who passed away suddenly at the age of 54.

Lisa Marie, who was the only child of the King of Rock and Roll himself, Elvis Presley, was found unresponsive in her home in the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas, California on Thursday morning.

Paramedics who were called to the scene performed CPR on Lisa Marie and administered epinephrine to restart her pulse. Sadly, she was later pronounced dead as a result of suspected cardiac arrest.

'It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter, Lisa Marie, has left us,' said Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie’s mother, on Friday.

'She was the most passionate, strong and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss and try to remember the good memories we had as a family.'

rs_763x1024-230112120110-634-lisa-marie-presley-shutterstock_editorial_4760829dp.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley passed away at the age of 54 after a suspected cardiac arrest which left her on life support before her passing. Credit: Shutterstock/Jim Smeal.

'Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment.'

Lisa Marie, who was born in 1968, had a special relationship with her father. She inherited the famous Graceland mansion after his death.

She was a beloved daughter, and people admired her for her dedication to Graceland, not only as an heir to the estate but also as an advocate for its preservation and its role in preserving the memory of her father.

Now, the property is a popular tourist attraction among music fans across the world.

The late musician also worked hard to waver away from her legendary last name and become a music icon in her own right, with a 2003 debut album To Whom It May Concern making it to the top 10 of the Billboard 200 album chart.

Just a day before Lisa Marie’s tragic passing, she and her mother Priscilla had attended the Golden Globes ceremony in Beverly Hills.

Their appearance was even more special as they were helping celebrate the triumph of co-star Austin Butler, in his leading role in the Elvis biopic.

'I love you forever,' Austine said to both women as he thanked them before accepting the award.

Key Takeaways

• Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, has passed away at the age of 54 after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.
  • Lisa Marie inherited Elvis' Graceland Mansion after his death and achieved her own success in the music industry by releasing three successful albums.
  • Lisa Marie and her mother, Priscilla Presley, had the chance to witness their pal, Austin Butler, win a Golden Globe for his role in the 2022 movie biopic of Elvis Presley.
  • We ask everyone to remember her with heavy hearts and pay respects to this beloved legend.

Members, it's with heavy hearts that we remember Lisa Marie today - may she rest in peace. She will be missed by millions of fans all around the world.

We're sending our thoughts and prayers to the Presley family during this difficult time.

Very sad news - way too young 😢

Key Takeaways

Very sad news - way too young 😢

Key Takeaways

Very sad. I wonder what factors contributed to her cardiac episode. Press says she seemed unwell at the Golden Globes. Blessings to her family.

Key Takeaways

Oh my goodness, what a shock - so very sad news. RIP Lisa Marie Presley

Hugely sad.
Must be so hard for her Mum.
I remember when she was born....she was a beautiful baby and so doted on by her parents, particularly her dad.
When her son died 2.5 years ago,
she said,
"Grief is something you have to carry with you for the rest of your life!"
May they be reunited once again.

Last edited:
Devastating news. Gone far to young.

I was only reading an article on her suffering the last 2 years after her son committed suicide and she had to move into her ex husband Danny Keough's house .

My heart breaks for her mum and kids . You never think your child would go before you.

Rest in Peace Lisa Marie

Key Takeaways

We have the $13 billion opioid industry brought to you by the US pharmaceutical family the Sacklers. French novelist Balzac said behind every great fortune lurks a crime. So many deaths can be attributed to addiction to this painkiller. Lisa Marie was a victim in my view. May she rest in peace.

RIP Lisa Marie. Yes, the news came as a shock to me as well and everyone. Lost her son. I had forgotten about this. Priscilla will be very sad indeed along with Lisa's three remaining children.

It appears obvious that she had a close relationship with Danny as he was living with her again. News that he tried CPR until the ambulance arrived.

I was talking to my neighbour today and he mentioned this and how so many are passing away suddenly from heart failure and all in the 50's - 60's. Heard just before Christmas that one of the girls I went to school with passed away suddenly in her sleep from sudden heart failure. She was 61.

RIP Lisa Marie. Yes, the news came as a shock to me as well and everyone. Lost her son. I had forgotten about this. Priscilla will be very sad indeed along with Lisa's three remaining children.

It appears obvious that she had a close relationship with Danny as he was living with her again. News that he tried CPR until the ambulance arrived.

I was talking to my neighbour today and he mentioned this and how so many are passing away suddenly from heart failure and all in the 50's - 60's. Heard just before Christmas that one of the girls I went to school with passed away suddenly in her sleep from sudden heart failure. She was 61.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/01/14/anecdotals-documentary.aspx This may offer some answers.

Key Takeaways

WHAT!! Lisa dead at 54!! Unbelievable!

I'm genuinely saddened to hear about the sudden passing of Lisa Marie Presley. She was a beloved daughter, musician, and advocate for preserving the memory of her father, Elvis Presley. It's heartbreaking to lose such a passionate and strong woman at such a young age. I think about her family, friends, and fans during this difficult time. We have also lost a family member recently; it's my beloved grandpa. I had to choose headstones for grave, and It was so sad to do that. However, I believe he's in heaven now.

Last edited: