Time traveller says that humans will cease to exist in 2028 — “I’m starting to lose hope”

Have you ever wondered about what life might be like in the future? Specifically 2028 even??

A bizarre story of a man who claims to be a time traveller from 2028 has shared his alleged day-to-day post-apocalyptic life since humans ceased to exist from the earth 340 days ago.

You read that right, folks. We can't deny that we are just as intrigued and confused as you.

The US Sun reported that a Spanish man from Valencia, Spain claimed that he is the sole survivor of an apocalypse, saying that he is from the year 2028.

Javier, who claims to document his life under the username @unicosobreviviente (the only survivor), first posted on TikTok on February 13 last year.

The video, which amassed more than 12 million views, shows the TikTok user's empty hometown.

Credit: TikTok/@unicosobreviviente

Javier then posted a series of videos, showing random places devoid of any signs of human activity.

In one of his latest posts, he wrote: “Day 340 alone in the world, I have toured cities and many more. What could be happening to me?”

The Spanish "time traveller" also claimed that he is trying to come back to the present day, asking his followers for help.

He said: “I keep trying to find human life. I am starting to lose hope."

“Today I got something to eat. How long is this going to last? Mention in the comments who might be able to help me.”

XT-6WgrSuUGhd2OFDkqtt_TNKy69wRQJGGZmRvYcbzdasNVvRvw7THZYiHpRPXtCwKu54VYOTVkKMkN8jMea7LvSe4RWDS_s9WpwzFIS1GGvHMCXdDAXmqAvH-gMjkPxAiINhqI
Nzu-Oobg3xU5uHDU4MWH12jeDB-JwgBhZVAuA6nfIi9RkYrVLRvuBQguUdHGVuD5hLbknV31JVdGYeDC6CGtJfSxbB0za133IrEYBLQkUTN47MvYs5SRKFnjjDcJC10_9OpCITw

The man said that humans will cease to exist in the year 2028. Credit: TikTok/@unicosobreviviente.

However, a number of TikTok users pointed out that it is impossible for him to be alone because his videos also showed cars and running electricity.

They also said that it will be impossible for Javier to use the internet and post on TikTok if internet providers are out of operation due to the apocalypse.

Javier quickly responded to the sceptics, saying that “most likely there is a type of connection between the two years"

Could Javier really be from the future? What are your thoughts on time travel! Check out the videos and let us know what you think in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Time traveller says that humans will cease to exist in 2028 — “I’m starting to lose hope”

Have you ever wondered about what life might be like in the future? Specifically 2028 even??

A bizarre story of a man who claims to be a time traveller from 2028 has shared his alleged day-to-day post-apocalyptic life since humans ceased to exist from the earth 340 days ago.

You read that right, folks. We can't deny that we are just as intrigued and confused as you.

The US Sun reported that a Spanish man from Valencia, Spain claimed that he is the sole survivor of an apocalypse, saying that he is from the year 2028.

Javier, who claims to document his life under the username @unicosobreviviente (the only survivor), first posted on TikTok on February 13 last year.

The video, which amassed more than 12 million views, shows the TikTok user's empty hometown.

Javier then posted a series of videos, showing random places devoid of any signs of human activity.

In one of his latest posts, he wrote: “Day 340 alone in the world, I have toured cities and many more. What could be happening to me?”

The Spanish "time traveller" also claimed that he is trying to come back to the present day, asking his followers for help.

“Today I got something to eat. How long is this going to last? Mention in the comments who might be able to help me.”

XT-6WgrSuUGhd2OFDkqtt_TNKy69wRQJGGZmRvYcbzdasNVvRvw7THZYiHpRPXtCwKu54VYOTVkKMkN8jMea7LvSe4RWDS_s9WpwzFIS1GGvHMCXdDAXmqAvH-gMjkPxAiINhqI
Nzu-Oobg3xU5uHDU4MWH12jeDB-JwgBhZVAuA6nfIi9RkYrVLRvuBQguUdHGVuD5hLbknV31JVdGYeDC6CGtJfSxbB0za133IrEYBLQkUTN47MvYs5SRKFnjjDcJC10_9OpCITw

The man said that humans will cease to exist in the year 2028. Credit: TikTok/@unicosobreviviente.

However, a number of TikTok users pointed out that it is impossible for him to be alone because his videos also showed cars and running electricity.

They also said that it will be impossible for Javier to use the internet and post on TikTok if internet providers are out of operation due to the apocalypse.

Javier quickly responded to the sceptics, saying that “most likely there is a type of connection between the two years"

Could Javier really be from the future? What are your thoughts on time travel! Check out the videos and let us know what you think in the comments below!

absolute rubbish

One should keep an open mind. This is Adam who is looking for Eve. The garden of Eden is a metropolitan city. I wonder what Eve will use as an apple so we can start allll over again.

Maybe tik tok shall provide the serpent.

(Don't you just love a romantic sci-fi in this internet era).

Also, I wondering if the cigarettes he has been smoking are prescribed by a reputable medical practitioner.

I shall mark 2028 on my calander because I'm dying (no pun intended) to see the end of this ... ... novel(???).

He is displaying a marvellous imagination & sharing it in a modern way!
I've actually just finished reading two intriguing novels about time travel and highly recommend both for a good read - the first is The Midnight Library by Matt Haig & the second is It's Not You, It's Me by Gabrielle Williams.

This footage could've been taken anytime in the last couple of years when everyone was in lockdown, it was empty everywhere at the start of covid lockdowns.:) I really don't see how he could've "connected" to now but hey, good try, I expect there are plenty of suckers out there who believe you.

Reactions: Sue Lay and SandyM
This footage could've been taken anytime in the last couple of years when everyone was in lockdown, it was empty everywhere at the start of covid lockdowns.:) I really don't see how he could've "connected" to now but hey, good try, I expect there are plenty of suckers out there who believe you.
Exactly my thoughts while reading this story. There were pictures posted on the internet of cities all over the world that were deserted during the initial Covid lock downs, he could have used any number of them to piece together a video. I also wondered about how the street lights were operating if there was no other people around not to mention the escalators and lights in the department store and wouldn't the streets and sidewalks/foothpaths have looked a whole heap dirtier than they were. I'm not a skeptic, I like to believe anything is possible but with this video I call bull sh*t.

I don't buy it. For a start, these post-apocalyptic cities he's touring are way too clean. In any built area where humans suddenly leave, there are fairly typical changes including garden areas that quickly become very overgrown, as would all the other plants and trees, algaes, moulds, lichen etc. plus there would be unmaintained or malfunctioning infrastructure such as street lights, plus all the abandoned cats, dogs, birds etc etc as well as wildlife would be roaming the 'empty' city streets, and I'd expect the insect population to increase massively given that humans use so many pesticides. There was a doco about how quickly nature would take over a city if people vanished from it. Maybe our time traveller needs to check that out.

A night cleaner browsing through the empty shop, finishes very early morning where nobody is out and we can’t forget that the world is going through a pandemic.…………..what people do for the sake of having viewings on TikTok 🤦🏻🤦🏻

My mumma taught me never to say anything in the negative towards those psychologically or physically less fortunate than ourselves so I’m going to try and not make a comment - oh okay! Cods whallop!

Having called this out as bull***t earlier, who know what might happen now Vlad the Impaler Rasputin has attacked the Ukraine, an unbalanced mind with a hand on the nuclear button!