This superfood is the daily supplement you might need today!

In the quest for optimal health and wellness*, we constantly seek the next superfood or health supplement* that can provide many benefits.

Enter Nutra Organics' Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate*, a product that is not only an Australian first but also a game-changer in the world of nutritional supplements*.

Nutra Organics*, a leading Australian wellness brand, has crafted their Chicken Bone Broth Concentrates* with the utmost care, ensuring that each jar is brimming with the goodness of 100 per cent Australian, organic, free-range chicken bones*.

The bone broth* is slow-cooked to perfection, preserving its rich nutritional profile, which includes nourishing veggies, wholefood zinc, amino acids, and 30 per cent collagen protein*, equating to 3.1 grams of protein per serving.

photo_20240625_091721_0001.png
Nutra Organics Chicken Bone Broth Concentrates might be your next best superfood. Credit: Nutra Organics

Joana Graca, the Research & Product Development Manager at Nutra Organics, emphasised the convenience and quality of their product*.

She stated, 'Nutra Organics Chicken Bone Broth Concentrates* are a natural, easy and delicious alternative to homemade broth, which usually takes 24 hours of slow cooking. Creating better value and a better-for-you option with great taste* is what we do!'

The concentrates come in three delectable flavours*:
One jar of concentrate can make up to 6 litres of broth liquid, offering great value for money* and making it a practical addition to any kitchen*.

Ricki Harrison, Nutra Organics COO, shared the company's journey to innovation*.

'We started with premium and convenient broth powders*, then quickly expanded our range to 14 different flavour varieties of broths*,’ he said.

‘Along with requests from our loyal customers, we also saw a need for high-quality chicken bone broth concentrates* after launching our best-selling Beef Bone Broth Concentrates*.

‘Only when we’re bouncing off the walls in confidence and excitement in a product’s flavour, quality and efficacy* do we bring it to the market,’ he added.

photo_20240625_091721_0000.png
Nutra Organics is available in different delicious flavours. Credit: Nutra Organics

The Chicken Bone Broth Concentrates from Nutra Organics* provide a nutritious alternative to store-bought stocks*, which are often laden with fillers, sugar, glucose, colours, preservatives, and sodium.

Health and wellness experts agree that broth and stock are interchangeable in recipes, so you can easily swap out your regular stock for this bone broth concentrate in soups, stews, and gravies*, enjoying all the nutritional benefits and delicious flavours.

Bone broth* isn't a new concept; it has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese Medicine to support digestive health and strengthen kidneys*.

Dubbed 'liquid gold'*, bone broth is renowned for its ability to support immunity, promote gut health, enhance bone strength, and contribute to glowing skin*.

Customers are already raving about the benefits they've experienced*.

One customer shared, 'I have loved using this bone broth* in nearly everything I cook! It has absolutely replaced stock cubes*, and I feel like it is so much better for us! And so tasty, too!'

Another noted, 'I’m a week into taking it first thing in the morning before my coffee. It’s actually a great start to the day*, and I’m not sure if it’s just in my head, but I’m feeling a lot more energised*.'

Nutra Organics* stands behind its product with a limited-time money-back guarantee*, a testament to its confidence in the Chicken Bone Broth Concentrates'* ability to effortlessly deliver wellness benefits.

It's an easy, delicious way to incorporate the goodness of bone broth into your daily routine*, supporting your immunity and gut well-being without the hours of slow cooking.

For those interested in integrating this nutrient-rich supplement* into their diet, the new Chicken Bone Broth Concentrates* are available at www.nutraorganics.com*.
Key Takeaways

Members, have you tried this Australian-first Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate*? Share your experiences and recipes in the comments below!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link – at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored
I make my own chicken stock by using chicken bones.

At $2 for a large bag , you can't go by that.

I've been doing this for many years , I learnt it from hubby's aunt.
In Greece they use nearly everything from an animal for food. They have been doing this for centuries . Being mainly islands at times they couldn't get to the mainland for supplies and had to become self sufficient

I make my own chicken stock by using chicken bones.

At $2 for a large bag , you can't go by that.

I've been doing this for many years , I learnt it from hubby's aunt.
In Greece they use nearly everything from an animal for food. They have been doing this for centuries . Being mainly islands at times they couldn't get to the mainland for supplies and had to become self sufficient
They could teach us all many lessons, wonderful people.

They could teach us all many lessons, wonderful people.
Unbelievable the food I make, shown to me by his aunt.

I make a Greek Egg n Lemon soup ,basically a pot of chicken stock, made by bringing water and chicken bones to a boil , then simmer for a couple of hours .
Sometimes I leave the bones in the pot overnight after it's cooked.

I then add 3/4 of uncooked rice , cook until soft.
In a bowl I beat 2 eggs plus 1 egg yolk. I add juice of two lemons and beat. Then I get a scoop of the hot stock and add to the egg n lemon and whisk, then add another scoop if stock and whisk then add back to the pot, add salt n pepper and serve

Everyone loves this soup and cost under $5 a pot

Reactions: Ezzy