SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
This made me smile!

Good afternoon to all of you wonderful people! I hope your day has been treating you well. We're right in the middle of the week, and who doesn't need a little pick-me-up, right?

Here's something special that brought a big smile to my face recently! The staff at a restaurant made a special cake for their 64-year-old co-worker, who apparently never had a birthday cake before. Such a heartwarming gesture... This made me tear up a little too, if I'm being honest.

I'd love to hear what's been making your heart happy, too! So, if you've stumbled upon something, read a story, or experienced a moment that brightened your day, don't be shy—drop a comment below and let's spread the positivity. Your stories are what makes this community special!

I love to watch the Pets on U Tube how very special they are, and the hilarious
things that they do. I get so much pleasure from watching them. I have always had Pets myself until fairly
recently. So if you need to feel good and need to have something to smile or
Laugh. That is what I would suggest to you. Enjoy

Reactions: Marvin Kombi
Every evening I let my 12 month old Miniature Pincer, Thomas, inside and I feed him his dinner. After he has eaten he jumps onto my lap and puts his two front paws on my shoulders, then he buries his snout into my chest. He stays that way for about 10 seconds then he lifts his head, looks me square in the eye and licks my face.
It’s not anything that I’ve taught him, he just does it. It never gets old and fills my heart with joy every night.

What a wonderful story, I just love to hear anything about other people helping others and making a difference in their lives. This makes me very Happy