This budget Kmart appliance will completely CHANGE your breakfast game!

It seems like it’s time to put our frying pans to rest!

Ever since its release a few years ago, a Kmart appliance has been making waves among thousands of customers everywhere, dubbing it as a “game-changing” kitchen gadget – especially for making breakfast.

In fact, it was sold out in mere minutes after its release online last year, making it one of the top-purchased Kmart products to date.

z8-unlr-61en26SGe9GX4UZFIrXTgkikMGcJYP0BAlGXq85qwkQYUjyYKdzlp6fZJUYkbFOBoEA5MyyGOymzwrsJ6DJcK1H8emf6aiw-XZClJ9p8Qq92wUjCTQrmiefVCrQHxkVc

The budget product operates as a regular toaster but has a built-in egg attachment. Credit: Kmart.
Introducing Kmart’s Toaster and Egg Cooker.

If you’re like us who are struggling every morning just to cook the perfect toast and fried egg, then this gadget is perfect for you!

The two-in-one appliance operates just like your regular 2-slice toaster, but unlike other toasters, it has a built-in egg attachment on the side which allows users to cook an egg quickly and easily.

As seen in the picture above, the toaster itself features a variable browning control setting consisting of five different levels, similar to a common toaster. The egg cooker, on the other hand, also provides the option to cook eggs in three different ways: boiled, poached or sunny-side up.

Of course, you can still use the toaster or the egg cooker separately, if you want.

The Kmart product is similar to the design of the popular Toast ‘n’ Egg maker machine from Tefal, which usually retails for almost double the price. This Kmart product is usually sold for $45, but is currently on sale for $39! Now that’s a bargain.

Several customers who have bought the Kmart product are only saying good things about the kitchen gadget.

One man called the product his “favourite Kmart purchase ever”, saying that he uses it for cooking breakfast almost every day.

One mum also called the item a “game-changer” in the kitchen. “They are great. I hated getting a frypan dirty just for one egg,” she said.

What do you think, members? Is this something that you would like in your kitchen?

If you’re still sceptical about buying the product, check out this guy’s review on YouTube. (Bonus: it features his super cute pet cat, too.)

And make sure to read the video comments as well for a bunch of other reviews from customers!

Credit: Retro TV.

Sponsored

Ever since its release a few years ago, a Kmart appliance has been making waves among thousands of customers everywhere, dubbing it as a “game-changing” kitchen gadget – especially for making breakfast.

In fact, it was sold out in mere minutes after its release online last year, making it one of the top-purchased Kmart products to date.

z8-unlr-61en26SGe9GX4UZFIrXTgkikMGcJYP0BAlGXq85qwkQYUjyYKdzlp6fZJUYkbFOBoEA5MyyGOymzwrsJ6DJcK1H8emf6aiw-XZClJ9p8Qq92wUjCTQrmiefVCrQHxkVc

The budget product operates as a regular toaster but has a built-in egg attachment. Credit: Kmart.

If you’re like us who are struggling every morning just to cook the perfect toast and fried egg, then this gadget is perfect for you!

The two-in-one appliance operates just like your regular 2-slice toaster, but unlike other toasters, it has a built-in egg attachment on the side which allows users to cook an egg quickly and easily.

As seen in the picture above, the toaster itself features a variable browning control setting consisting of five different levels, similar to a common toaster. The egg cooker, on the other hand, also provides the option to cook eggs in three different ways: boiled, poached or sunny-side up.

Of course, you can still use the toaster or the egg cooker separately, if you want.

The Kmart product is similar to the design of the popular Toast ‘n’ Egg maker machine from Tefal, which usually retails for almost double the price. This Kmart product is usually sold for $45, but is currently on sale for $39! Now that’s a bargain.

Several customers who have bought the Kmart product are only saying good things about the kitchen gadget.

One man called the product his “favourite Kmart purchase ever”, saying that he uses it for cooking breakfast almost every day.

One mum also called the item a “game-changer” in the kitchen. “They are great. I hated getting a frypan dirty just for one egg,” she said.

What do you think, members? Is this something that you would like in your kitchen?

If you’re still sceptical about buying the product, check out this guy’s review on YouTube. (Bonus: it features his super cute pet cat, too.)

And make sure to read the video comments as well for a bunch of other reviews from customers!

One of my daughters bought me one for Christmas and I love it. Cooking toast and eggs in the same appliance and at the same time is awesome. Boiled or poached eggs are my favourite and this does both. Win for me.

Reactions: Elbe and Ricci
I have a toaster, I have a frypan, saucepans too, I don't need more. These have been around for like, forever and have always seemed to me it's what you buy someone who has everything and you've run out of ideas!!:rolleyes:

time to put our frying pans to rest, why? This device is a complete waste of time and money, frying pan and toaster cooks breakfast in 5 minutes whereas the machine takes 20 minutes, no brainer.

probably a good idea if you did not have any other appliances. I use my airfryer and a small round frypan which fits neatly inside...cook my egg in that with just a smear of oil in the bottom of the pan and cook on 175 degrees
I do no need yet another appliance..my cupboard is bursting at the seams already and no room on benchtop :)

Reactions: Ricci