This $12 Kmart new release is a ‘must-have’ – Find out why!

Here at Seniors Discount Club, we understand full well how tricky it can be to find good home décor that looks great and won't break the bank.

That's why it's always exciting when a piece of home décor comes up that's both stylish and also affordable.

When it comes to home decor, Kmart is a go-to for Aussie bargain hunters. And one Kmart item is having quite the moment in a popular buying and selling Facebook group, causing a stir among numerous savvy shoppers online.

The Floral Hello Doormat caught everyone’s attention – not only does it look beautiful, but it only costs $12!

The ‘pretty’ bargain item was spotted by one mum at her local store, who then immediately purchased the humble décor.

doormat1.jpg
The floral doormat caused a stir in a Facebook buy-and-sell group. Credit: Kmart Australia

‘Love my new Kmart front door mat, so pretty!’ The woman wrote in her post and attached a photo of the doormat sitting nicely atop her home’s pebble steps.

According to the product description, the floral doormat adds a ‘classy touch’ to your entryway or patio entrance and gives a ‘homey’ vibe to guests.

It measures 60cm(W) by 40 cm(D) and is made from coir with vinyl backing material. It features floral print designs all over the doormat, with the words ‘Hello’ decorating the centre of the item.

When the woman posted her recent find to the online group, hundreds of fellow shoppers shared in her excitement.

‘Oh my goodness! I just said today that I want a new doormat! This is absolutely perfect!’ One commented.

‘Oh, I love it – so warm,’ another replied.

Someone else mentioned that the doormat matches the woman’s door frame as well.

doormat2.jpg
The mum uploaded this photo online. Credit: Facebook

Others said they were ready to purchase one of their own.

‘OMG... I must have,’ one shared.

Another agreed and said that the doormat looked ‘beautiful’.

However, one woman needed more convincing to throw away her current doormat.

‘I got one too, love it! But I’m conflicted because I now have to replace my other one that says, “Please hide all parcels from my husband”. Do I go pretty or cautious?’ The woman wrote, to which the original poster replied: ‘That’s a big decision! Go for pretty and hope that your husband embraces the parcels.’

If you’re looking to add some beauty and style to your doorway without breaking the bank, then look no further than this Kmart find. With its modern floral pattern, this doormat is sure to bring a touch of charm to your home.

The Floral Hello Doormat is part of Kmart’s autumn collection. According to the retailer, florals, gingham, and mustard tones will be the main trend this season.

One item in their collection is the Ellis Throw that gives a ‘softer’ pop of colour to your living room space. Kmart also has statement cushions in floral design and gingham cotton sheets that are sure to give a cosy look to any room.

If you’d like to give your room a nice update without breaking the bank, an amber-ribbed vase from the retailer might be the solution you need. The amber-coloured glass and the modern design make it perfect for your seasonal flowers.
Key Takeaways
  • Shoppers are loving a $12 ‘Floral Hello Doormat’ from Kmart.
  • An Aussie mum shared the 'pretty' bargain item on Facebook, and it received hundreds of approving comments.
  • People were eager to purchase the mat for themselves, with some even debating whether to switch out their current door mats.
  • The post highlights the popularity of affordable and beautiful home decor items among Australian shoppers.
Have you seen this mat for yourself? Would you buy it? Tell us what you think in the comments below!

Sponsored
Here at Seniors Discount Club, we understand full well how tricky it can be to find good home décor that looks great and won't break the bank.

That's why it's always exciting when a piece of home décor comes up that's both stylish and also affordable.

When it comes to home decor, Kmart is a go-to for Aussie bargain hunters. And one Kmart item is having quite the moment in a popular buying and selling Facebook group, causing a stir among numerous savvy shoppers online.

The Floral Hello Doormat caught everyone’s attention – not only does it look beautiful, but it only costs $12!

The ‘pretty’ bargain item was spotted by one mum at her local store, who then immediately purchased the humble décor.

View attachment 19051
The floral doormat caused a stir in a Facebook buy-and-sell group. Credit: Kmart Australia

‘Love my new Kmart front door mat, so pretty!’ The woman wrote in her post and attached a photo of the doormat sitting nicely atop her home’s pebble steps.

According to the product description, the floral doormat adds a ‘classy touch’ to your entryway or patio entrance and gives a ‘homey’ vibe to guests.

It measures 60cm(W) by 40 cm(D) and is made from coir with vinyl backing material. It features floral print designs all over the doormat, with the words ‘Hello’ decorating the centre of the item.

When the woman posted her recent find to the online group, hundreds of fellow shoppers shared in her excitement.

‘Oh my goodness! I just said today that I want a new doormat! This is absolutely perfect!’ One commented.

View attachment 19052

‘I got one too, love it! But I’m conflicted because I now have to replace my other one that says, “Please hide all parcels from my husband”. Do I go pretty or cautious?’ The woman wrote, to which the original poster replied: ‘That’s a big decision! Go for pretty and hope that your husband embraces the parcels.’

If you’re looking to add some beauty and style to your doorway without breaking the bank, then look no further than this Kmart find. With its modern floral pattern, this doormat is sure to bring a touch of charm to your home.

The Floral Hello Doormat is part of Kmart’s autumn collection. According to the retailer, florals, gingham, and mustard tones will be the main trend this season.

One item in their collection is the Ellis Throw that gives a ‘softer’ pop of colour to your living room space. Kmart also has statement cushions in floral design and gingham cotton sheets that are sure to give a cosy look to any room.

If you’d like to give your room a nice update without breaking the bank, an amber-ribbed vase from the retailer might be the solution you need. The amber-coloured glass and the modern design make it perfect for your seasonal flowers.
Key Takeaways

• An Aussie mum shared the 'pretty' bargain item on Facebook, and it received hundreds of approving comments.
  • People were eager to purchase the mat for themselves, with some even debating whether to switch out their current door mats.
  • The post highlights the popularity of affordable and beautiful home decor items among Australian shoppers.
Have you seen this mat for yourself? Would you buy it? Tell us what you think in the comments below!

View attachment 19051

View attachment 19052

Key Takeaways

It certainly is a attractive doormat but preferably in my mind minus the welcome sign.

Its an open invitation to anyone to knock on my door... which was the case when i lived in a house. I would turn away all Bible bashers as i do not need any organisation for them to under any illusion they could add me to their flock.. Not interested.
Years ago a doormat with words like that would have delighted the door knocking salesmen of the day .

Any aspiring burgler would relish such a mat and probably get away with it in the Courts with gaining access and robbing you as they may say you gave them an invitation to enter.. same as a gate minus a padlock is permitting any passerby to gain entry to your property and rob you as well.

Having said that, yes it's a colourful and pleasing mat. Certainly minus the words i would definately be interested in getting that mat.

( my opinions only)

View attachment 19051

View attachment 19052

Key Takeaways

Not for me!