Do you like the proposed new SDC Tagline ‘The daily news source for Australia’s wise and wonderful’?

• Yes

Votes: 58 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
The Seniors Discount Club Tagline

Jon and I were chatting just the other day about what our tagline should be for the SDC because we don’t have one (shocking, I know). But we came up with ‘The daily news source for Australia’s wise and wonderful’. What do you think of it? Love it? Hate it? It’s a little cheesy I know, but I love it! But it doesn’t matter what I think, I want to hear YOUR thoughts so please cast your votes below and give me your honest feedback!

Hi, Love your tagline, except that I'd lose the word "source". It's not needed and is just one of those padding words .. "Daily news for Australia's wise and wonderful" is pithier and works harder even though it isn't six words or less. :D

Suggestion just call it "THE DAILY SENIOR" short and sweet. 😋
@saundy believe it or not, we used to be called 'The Senior Daily' back in 2021... We rebranded to 'The Seniors Discount Club' at the end of 2021 after our members at the time voted for the rebrand to 'The Seniors Discount Club' because they didn't like 'The Senior Daily' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: saundy and Ricci
All the suggestions mentioning wise etc oxy morons as far as I am concerned with so much rubbish being repeated from TikTok, not many members have an original thought in their heads. Also Maddie be careful of copyright infringements.. there is already a Senior Newspaper in existence.. :D

Jon and I were chatting just the other day about what our tagline should be for the SDC because we don’t have one (shocking, I know). But we came up with ‘The daily news source for Australia’s wise and wonderful’. What do you think of it? Love it? Hate it? It’s a little cheesy I know, but I love it! But it doesn’t matter what I think, I want to hear YOUR thoughts so please cast your votes below and give me your honest feedback!
Great but I would suggest kind, wonderful and wise.

A few suggestions... perhaps:

Hear it Through the Gray Vine

A Daily Source for the Senior Force
Australian News with Senior Views
The Aussie Old-Timers Tribune
A Valued Voice with Vintage Choice

An Australian Anchor for our Aged

It is a bit of tongue in cheek but I like.
don't they say with age comes wisdom. but not for all

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
So many possibilities, l find all have their merits for this forum.

Being a Senior whets my appetite to know what is happening in Australia. Including such words as 'OLDER & WISER' appear to be appropriate in some ways.

Into the late 60's plus Western Australia had an afternoon daily newspaper named 'THE DAILY NEWS". It was a very popular source of information, especially for workers at the end of the day who could go home & absorb the day's news.

This forum is for the Seniors of our population & a daily news production. Would something like, 'THE DAILY NEWS FOR THE OLDER & WISER' be appropriate?

Reactions: Ricci

I love it and cant wait to read each edition am and pm. Keeps me aware of goings on, share with friends titbits , what's on special at grocery shops with the BIG bonus of pinging everyone of with the daily trivia/jokes. Keep up the good work - Thanks a heap from me

Updates Down Under for our Awesome Aged
The Senior’s Star for Near and Far
Senior Scoops for Timeless Troops
A Grey Gazette for the Silver Cadette
Treasures Behold for our Old ‘n Gold
A World of Wonder for our Aged Down Under

Rockin’ Reports for Old Gems of all Sorts

Reactions: Ricci