The older woman who popped Prince Harry’s cherry surfaces after ‘Spare’ bombshell

In case you’ve been keeping up with the royals, more specifically Prince Harry and Meghan, then you know it’s been a busy couple of months for the two.

The pair released their much-anticipated series on Netflix aptly named Harry & Meghan which ruffled a lot of feathers.

Prince Harry also released his memoir Spare which included a couple of interesting revelations.

For now, though, we will focus on an update on one rather saucy story from the prince’s youth: how he lost his virginity.

You see, the older woman (as Harry put it) responsible for taking Prince Harry’s virginity back in 2001 has been identified.

Sasha Walpole, now a 40-year-old digger driver, spoke to the UK tabloid The Sun and described her 'wham-bam' night with the prince.

‘I am the woman who took Harry’s virginity. It was…between two friends,’ she said.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

9780857504791.jpg
Prince Harry’s memoir had a couple of personal revelations, including when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Penguin Books Australia

‘It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five minutes.’

The dalliance between the two took place in a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton, Wiltshire, in July 2001 when Harry was just 16. Sasha, a former stable girl at Highgrove, was 19.

Harry, now 38, claimed in Spare that he was 17 when he lost his virginity to ‘an older woman’. Well, she was indeed older but it’s certainly not the age gap everyone was speculating about.

He said the event was ‘a humiliating episode’, describing the then-anonymous woman as someone who ‘liked macho horses’ and treated him ‘like a young stallion’.

‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away,’ he wrote.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

Walpole confirmed the prince’s account and clarified that the whole affair was spontaneous.

‘It wasn’t premeditated. He was young. We had been purely friends and it was a little bit naughty, in the sense that it shouldn’t have been happening,’ she said.

‘It wasn’t Prince Harry to me. It was Harry, my friend — and something that got a little bit out of control. It just so happened that he was a prince.’

She also confirmed she gave the prince a tap on his backside after the deed was done.

‘Afterwards, I did grab his bum and gave him a slap. It was with one hand. He had a lovely peachy bum — but he was young.’

329221920_717776709856305_316570083571043849_n.jpg
Walpole, now 40 years old, now works as a digger driver. Image Credit: Facebook

Walpole explained that on the night the prince lost his virginity to her, she was heartbroken when a former boyfriend showed up with a new woman to her birthday celebration.

She said the prince tried to cheer her up

‘He didn’t give me a hug — instead, he brought me shots. He brought me some shots to kind of say, “Come on, let’s lift the mood.”’

‘There were about five each — a tequila, a Baileys, sambuca, a mixture — on a black bar tray… And we downed them between us. Shot by shot.’

Next, Walpole said they snuck past the prince’s security detail after Prince Harry suggested they go outside the bar to have a smoke.

‘I hadn’t known him to have slept with anyone. And obviously, I’ve been hanging around with him for a few years. So yeah, I think I kind of knew, but at the time, I don’t think it was a thing.’

‘But we were both drunk. It wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t. It was just a moment of passion — spontaneous, wild, exciting. Obviously, I must have fancied him on some level, as he was sparky and up for a laugh.’

‘Afterwards, there was the realisation, “S**t. What are we doing?” or “What have we done?”’

Walpole said they both agreed to head back to the pub separately, but while she made it back successfully, Harry was found in a phone box down the road.

‘Harry and I never texted or rang each other after that. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t embarrassed,’ she said.

‘Was I disappointed he didn’t ring? No… We weren’t going out, we didn’t need to ring each other.’

136becff3390fcc315e4cc540e7312a2.jpg
Prince Harry, according to Walpole’s version of events, was 16 when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Pinterest/PopSugar

Walpole, now a mum of two, also admitted to being surprised that the prince mentioned their one-night dalliance in his memoir.

‘No one warned me about the night being included in the book — and Harry, or his people, could have found me to tell me if they had wanted to do so,’ she said.

Despite the intense speculation his admission triggered, Prince Harry never confirmed the identity of the woman.

‘I lead a peaceful life — I didn’t invite this,’ she stressed.

‘At first, I thought I could hide and that it would blow over. But as the names of different women, some of whom I know, became public I realised that to make the speculation stop, I needed to tell the truth.’

Key Takeaways

• Sasha Walpole, a 40-year-old mum of two, has come out and admitted she's the one Prince Harry said took his virginity.
  • Walpole said she and the prince had no intimate relationship and were friends at the time.
  • She said she spoke out because she needed to speak up after other women started getting involved in the intense speculation that Prince Harry's admission triggered.
  • Prince Harry has yet to comment on Walpole's statements.
‘At least now I can tell my story, in my words, with the correct context and detail, and without panicking. I can stop looking over my shoulder.

‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person.

‘If I was going to talk about it, I could have done so a long time ago. He has brought it to my door by writing about it.’

The prince has yet to comment on Walpole’s confession.

Well, what is your reaction to her admission? Do you think she should have surfaced, or was it better for her to have stayed under the radar?

We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on his use of ‘older woman’, with many speculating the dalliance was with someone such as Liz Hurly, who was 36 at the time.

Have your say in the comments below!

Source: YouTube/7News Australia

Sponsored
Has anyone thought of writing a biography of Harry called 'Spare Us', highlighting his lies and bullshit his book, and media also, continuing to bombard us with? I'm for one, are over them. They're has-beans!
Maybe they will do one on you about who the biggest twat is posting rubbish, your passing the lies and bullshit just like a little tabroid you are, get a life!!

Wham, bam, thank you mam. Two teenagers having a romp, older woman, really. The whole world does not want or need to know. Harry needs to start showing some respect and gratitude for the life of privilege he has had, I feel it is time him and Meghan lost their titles and any financial help or income from the royal family and faded into the distance, they are not worth the media coverage they are getting. A lot of more genuine people in the world than them the media could talk about.

Older woman, she is younger than his evil wife, Meghan! He is so full of crap! King Charles should take their titles off them. They are both hypocrites as they say they left England to get away from the publicity - they are getting more publicity than anyone in the Royal Family. Diana would be disgusted by their behaviour. I am so sick of hearing about them. They are obviously jealous of William and Kate who have class which they totally lack!
Diana was a whore, even her own mother called her that, they left the UK, not just England because of all the racist bullshit Meghan was getting, if you had half a brain you would have checked that before talking out your back end, as for evil, you take that title hands down, it must make you feel all high and superior talking about someone you dont know and never will, as for being Jealous, your words not Prince Williams, tell us how you have sinned, or how perfect your not, also they only stepped back, the door is left open for them to return whenever they want, now go back to your tabloids that feed you this shit, its obviously very filling for you, with your snitch in the trough...

Attachments

• 2008-01-15.jpg
    2008-01-15.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Wham, bam, thank you mam. Two teenagers having a romp, older woman, really. The whole world does not want or need to know. Harry needs to start showing some respect and gratitude for the life of privilege he has had, I feel it is time him and Meghan lost their titles and any financial help or income from the royal family and faded into the distance, they are not worth the media coverage they are getting. A lot of more genuine people in the world than them the media could talk about.
Wow, your not very bright are you, Prince Harry will never lose his title, he was born a prince and thats how it will stay, Meghan was made a Duchess, by the late Queen it was part of the wedding gift she gave along with Frogmore Cottage, you have probably been brainwashed by the tabloids into believing this narrative the tabloids are trying to spin, you seem to think that the Royals will read this BS, they dont, King Charles like his mother before him will leave the door open for their return, you seem to have much BS to speak, did you know out there somewhere is a tree, you need to find it and apologise for wasting its time, the oxygen it makes would be better off elsewhere, its wasted on you, but i bet if Meghan had been a white English girl, it would be hunky dory, you should read what the black community this of this racist vendetta, not only in the Uk but around the world.. way anker!

Reactions: Granny*Deb
Really who cares, he needs to
Get over the poor me attitude a
Lot of us have been through a lot in our young lives but don’t carry on like him, about time he grew up and stop
Acting poor boy whoa is me, I lost a parent earlier than him and I don’t Carry on, I just got on with it and learn to accept it.
It happens and parents move on with the we like it or not.. get over it, Prince Harry.

)
Wow, your not very bright are you, Prince Harry will never lose his title, he was born a prince and thats how it will stay, Meghan was made a Duchess, by the late Queen it was part of the wedding gift she gave along with Frogmore Cottage, you have probably been brainwashed by the tabloids into believing this narrative the tabloids are trying to spin, you seem to think that the Royals will read this BS, they dont, King Charles like his mother before him will leave the door open for their return, you seem to have much BS to speak, did you know out there somewhere is a tree, you need to find it and apologise for wasting its time, the oxygen it makes would be better off elsewhere, its wasted on you, but i bet if Meghan had been a white English girl, it would be hunky dory, you should read what the black community this of this racist vendetta, not only in the Uk but around the world.. way anker!
y
oops, sorry I dared to share MY OPINION. I thought this was a forum we could voice our own opinion without being subjected to negative vitriol by someone who seems to be angry at the world and needed an outlet to vent.

In case you’ve been keeping up with the royals, more specifically Prince Harry and Meghan, then you know it’s been a busy couple of months for the two.

The pair released their much-anticipated series on Netflix aptly named Harry & Meghan which ruffled a lot of feathers.

Prince Harry also released his memoir Spare which included a couple of interesting revelations.

For now, though, we will focus on an update on one rather saucy story from the prince’s youth: how he lost his virginity.

You see, the older woman (as Harry put it) responsible for taking Prince Harry’s virginity back in 2001 has been identified.

Sasha Walpole, now a 40-year-old digger driver, spoke to the UK tabloid The Sun and described her 'wham-bam' night with the prince.

‘I am the woman who took Harry’s virginity. It was…between two friends,’ she said.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

View attachment 12877
Prince Harry’s memoir had a couple of personal revelations, including when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Penguin Books Australia

‘It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five minutes.’

The dalliance between the two took place in a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton, Wiltshire, in July 2001 when Harry was just 16. Sasha, a former stable girl at Highgrove, was 19.

Harry, now 38, claimed in Spare that he was 17 when he lost his virginity to ‘an older woman’. Well, she was indeed older but it’s certainly not the age gap everyone was speculating about.

He said the event was ‘a humiliating episode’, describing the then-anonymous woman as someone who ‘liked macho horses’ and treated him ‘like a young stallion’.

‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away,’ he wrote.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

Walpole confirmed the prince’s account and clarified that the whole affair was spontaneous.

‘It wasn’t premeditated. He was young. We had been purely friends and it was a little bit naughty, in the sense that it shouldn’t have been happening,’ she said.

‘It wasn’t Prince Harry to me. It was Harry, my friend — and something that got a little bit out of control. It just so happened that he was a prince.’

She also confirmed she gave the prince a tap on his backside after the deed was done.

‘Afterwards, I did grab his bum and gave him a slap. It was with one hand. He had a lovely peachy bum — but he was young.’

View attachment 12875

Walpole explained that on the night the prince lost his virginity to her, she was heartbroken when a former boyfriend showed up with a new woman to her birthday celebration.

‘He didn’t give me a hug — instead, he brought me shots. He brought me some shots to kind of say, “Come on, let’s lift the mood.”’

‘There were about five each — a tequila, a Baileys, sambuca, a mixture — on a black bar tray… And we downed them between us. Shot by shot.’

Next, Walpole said they snuck past the prince’s security detail after Prince Harry suggested they go outside the bar to have a smoke.

‘I hadn’t known him to have slept with anyone. And obviously, I’ve been hanging around with him for a few years. So yeah, I think I kind of knew, but at the time, I don’t think it was a thing.’

‘But we were both drunk. It wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t. It was just a moment of passion — spontaneous, wild, exciting. Obviously, I must have fancied him on some level, as he was sparky and up for a laugh.’

‘Afterwards, there was the realisation, “S**t. What are we doing?” or “What have we done?”’

Walpole said they both agreed to head back to the pub separately, but while she made it back successfully, Harry was found in a phone box down the road.

‘Harry and I never texted or rang each other after that. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t embarrassed,’ she said.

‘Was I disappointed he didn’t ring? No… We weren’t going out, we didn’t need to ring each other.’

View attachment 12876
Prince Harry, according to Walpole’s version of events, was 16 when he lost his virginity. Image Credit: Pinterest/PopSugar

Walpole, now a mum of two, also admitted to being surprised that the prince mentioned their one-night dalliance in his memoir.

‘No one warned me about the night being included in the book — and Harry, or his people, could have found me to tell me if they had wanted to do so,’ she said.

Despite the intense speculation his admission triggered, Prince Harry never confirmed the identity of the woman.

‘At first, I thought I could hide and that it would blow over. But as the names of different women, some of whom I know, became public I realised that to make the speculation stop, I needed to tell the truth.’

Key Takeaways

• Sasha Walpole, a 40-year-old mum of two, has come out and admitted she's the one Prince Harry said took his virginity.
  • Walpole said she and the prince had no intimate relationship and were friends at the time.
  • She said she spoke out because she needed to speak up after other women started getting involved in the intense speculation that Prince Harry's admission triggered.
‘At least now I can tell my story, in my words, with the correct context and detail, and without panicking. I can stop looking over my shoulder.

‘I wanted to take control of the situation before it took control of me…I would never have spoken out if Harry hadn’t. I’m not that sort of person.

‘If I was going to talk about it, I could have done so a long time ago. He has brought it to my door by writing about it.’

Well, what is your reaction to her admission? Do you think she should have surfaced, or was it better for her to have stayed under the radar?

We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on his use of ‘older woman’, with many speculating the dalliance was with someone such as Liz Hurly, who was 36 at the time.

Wham bam, thank you Ma‘am. Then post it on the internet! Pretty low class Harry.

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

A gentleman is someone who keeps this to himself and not a person who can wrote in a memoir.!!!

Reactions: Jenny07 and Gsr
There is no need for this woman to out herself apart from the fact that the blood thirsty media not stopping until they found out. As she said, it wasn't anything extraordinary but to set the record straight and get the vultures off someone's case she revealed herself. She is living her life and I dont think she is after anything other than peace. It is the media who should be embarassed by their actions. They are the ones keeping Harry and Meaghan in their gossip columns.

Reactions: Jenny07 and MarieL

View attachment 12877

View attachment 12875

View attachment 12876

Key Takeaways

She outed HERSELF. Harry didn't name names. It only took up one line in his book.
She's humiliated herself by saying it was her. No proof who the woman was. Probably not even her. She's embarrassed herself because NO NAME WAS PUT IN THE BOOK. !! Another making money a quick buck.
Just that she was OLDER & he was a teenager boy..
So she should have known better hey?

Reactions: I'm Mal
If people believe this they will also believe in the tooth fairy at the bottom of the garden, just another one wanting to make a name for themselves, wonder what tabloid paid her for this jackanory, the tabloids are really keeping this vendetta alive, but for prince harry and Meghan they would be skint, total BS, but it seems the sheep here likes it, it doesnt take much of a brain cell to believe this hogwash..
Well said absolutely 💯 correct 👏.
The toxic British Tabloids are desperate. Harry & Meghan have kept a low profile and it's driving the media in Britain insane- as their money making golden goose has stymied them!! 👏👏😀 - The British tabloids have built a media ecosystem on covering, creating and then defending House of Windsor drama.- It’s a blast watching Harry and Meghan beat the press at its own game
Spare,' beats tabloid press at its own game - Los Angeles Times.- Harry, took ALL the ammunition they could use against him and UK press are incandescent. So now putting any invented rubbish they can. ! And it's hilarious to watch. Harry and Meghan have happily moved on . The hatefilled press are upset !!

Attachments

• 20230203_231752.jpg
    20230203_231752.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
And you're not telling the truth either!!- just speculation rubbish . But because you're saying it -we should take your word???
- not Harry who's writing HIS memoirs- his words ! - So you know him personally do you-????- to claim he's not telling the truth.? You were there were you? - No - thought not.!! Just making wild assumptions
And you're not telling the truth either!!- just speculation rubbish . But because you're saying it -we should take your word???
- not Harry who's writing HIS memoirs- his words ! - So you know him personally do you-????- to claim he's not telling the truth.? You were there were you? - No - thought not.!! Just making wild assumptions
Hey, how about reading the whole thread before spitting the dummy at me. I was responding to someone else's reaction to my comment. I suggest you take your own advice instead of just making wild assumptions!!!!!

She outed HERSELF. Harry didn't name names. It only took up one line in his book.
She's humiliated herself by saying it was her. No proof who the woman was. Probably not even her. She's embarrassed herself because NO NAME WAS PUT IN THE BOOK. !! Another making money a quick buck.
Just that she was OLDER & he was a teenager boy..
So she should have known better hey?
A screen shot of that 1 line.! !!

Attachments

• received_896474951773166.jpeg
    received_896474951773166.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
Really who cares, he needs to
Get over the poor me attitude a
Lot of us have been through a lot in our young lives but don’t carry on like him, about time he grew up and stop
Acting poor boy whoa is me, I lost a parent earlier than him and I don’t Carry on, I just got on with it and learn to accept it.
It happens and parents move on with the we like it or not.. get over it, Prince Harry.
Harry and Meghan actually have moved on. Sorry for your loss of your Mother, I would have thought would give you more empathy? Harry hasn't '"carried on "- as you put it. He's written his memoirs. I can imagine you got a hug or 2- no one hugged Harry. All he got was a pat on his knee from Charles, who then left him alone ! Who does that tonac12 yr old Grieving child? Then as a 12 yr old boy forced to walk behind his mother's coffin with millions of people watching + the toxic Media hounding him !

Attachments

• received_521300106740258.jpeg
    received_521300106740258.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 0
Hey, how about reading the whole thread before spitting the dummy at me. I was responding to someone else's reaction to my comment. I suggest you take your own advice instead of just making wild assumptions!!!!!
Apologies Mal it was not supposed to be directed at you but the person you'd reply too. Unfortunately the page kept jumping around! I think it even went up twice and I can't seem to delete!! Sorry about that

Oh for Heavens sake DO NOT give them any more publicity, & do not spoil our Club. It is healthy. Do not give hypocrites any notoriety. I turned the page months ago.

Reactions: Jenny07
Apologies Mal it was not supposed to be directed at you but the person you'd reply too. Unfortunately the page kept jumping around! I think it even went up twice and I can't seem to delete!! Sorry about that

It seems once again Harry (wish people would stop calling him Prince as he gave that title up) anyway, wants the world to think poor Harry. Seriously this sort of thing had been happening for years and will always happen, passion takes over a quick wam bam thank you mam and life goes on. I think Sasha Walpole did the right thing to tell it as it was and that she was 19 not some dirty old woman who had her way with him as it seems to be portrayed. He has no consideration for anyone he could have simply said I lost my virginity when I was 16 and left it at that or in fact not even mentioned it.

Reactions: Jenny07