The official SDC eBook Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Hello could some one please explain how to download the discount e book or do I need to open it from the link on the email each time I want to use it? Thank you
When downloading check to see which folder it will be placed. If you do not have a specific download folder create one (call it Downloads) and always download anything to that folder.

I am a newby and not very tech savvy. How do I save the EBook in either my Kindle or Books App. Thanks B
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR THE PC

First download the e-book. Save it to a folder (I have a folder I use just for downloads. Whatever folder you save it to don’t forget where it is.

The ebook is in PDF format and must be converted to an epub file and then you can transfer this to your Kindle.
  • Open this website https://cloudconvert.com. (you can convert 25 files a day for free)
  • Click on the "SELECT FILE" Locate the ebook from where you saved it. If not showing in the “CONVERT” box select “PDF”
  • Click the "DROP-DOWN" arrow for the "CONVERT " box and select EPUB. (you could use the MOBI format should you wish)
  • Click on the "CONVERT " button, this will upload the book and start converting.
  • This will take a few moments and when it is completed click on the "DOWNLOAD" button and save it to your folder.
  • Now copy it to your Kindle.
To copy the EPUB or MOBI to your Kindle from the computer, plug the Kindle into the computer and use the copy to send it to the Kindle.

If the book you downloaded an ebook file you can use the same method as above but change the CONVERT box to PDF.