You could hardly miss mate... I use one starter for these Oz words, one for wordle, 3 for quordle & quordle sequence, and three for duotrigordle. .. I've got no idea how several members here consistently manage getting it in two. cheers VT
Keeping records of my daily usage helps me and I have made my own alphabetical list of possible Ozwords 5&6 letters only. This makes it faster for me to choose a possible word. Also go with my gut. I keep to one start word for each Ozword (neither have ever been used yet) but have several possible start words for Wordle. I have never heard of all those other games you play. I'll have to look them up, but I do have limited time and don't want to get caught up too much in games even though I love language and associated puzzles/challenges. Best wishes to all. Thanks for playing with me. 🌺

Keeping records of my daily usage helps me and I have made my own alphabetical list of possible Ozwords 5&6 letters only. This makes it faster for me to choose a possible word. Also go with my gut. I keep to one start word for each Ozword (neither have ever been used yet) but have several possible start words for Wordle. I have never heard of all those other games you play. I'll have to look them up, but I do have limited time and don't want to get caught up too much in games even though I love language and associated puzzles/challenges. Best wishes to all. Thanks for playing with me. 🌺
We all have our "pet" ways of doing word puzzles and I appreciate your candour in telling us how you hit solutions so quickly! Thank you Heather and good luck in the future.

Reactions: Shedguy and Ingot