Here are the stats since 1st January 2024.
Started the year with Game 64 on 1st January.
Current game drawn in the series was Game 129 on 11th September 2024.
Total games 66.
But only 65 games valid since Game 67 had no result.

SCORES:
New Members: .....................................49 wins = 75.38%
Members and Well Known Members: ....16 wins = 24.62%

There are some conclusions.
OPTIMISTS: There are many more New Members playing than Well-Known Members.
PESSIMISTS: The Newbies are favoured 3:1 for unknown reasons
Most likely scenario: Newbies are 3 times more likely to participate ... until they get bored!

Any other opinions?

Here are the stats since 1st January 2024.
Started the year with Game 64 on 1st January.
Current game drawn in the series was Game 129 on 11th September 2024.
Total games 66.
But only 65 games valid since Game 67 had no result.

SCORES:
New Members: .....................................49 wins = 75.38%
Members and Well Known Members: ....16 wins = 24.62%

There are some conclusions.
OPTIMISTS: There are many more New Members playing than Well-Known Members.
PESSIMISTS: The Newbies are favoured 3:1 for unknown reasons
Most likely scenario: Newbies are 3 times more likely to participate ... until they get bored!

Any other opinions?
Yes you should definitely start up a Lotto Syndicate :love:
I feel sure other members would be interested too, maybe even SDC Admin might actually run one if you were to propose it to them ?:D

Reactions: Ingot

lebelt just won Game 130 of Bingo!​

Congrats !! Wish it was me :D
Come back tomorrow to see your new bingo card

Remember you have to be in it to win it​

Yay!! :D I only need Numbers 34, 35 and 36 to win Game 131 :love:
Must get up early tomorrow and not sleep in :sleep:

Yes you should definitely start up a Lotto Syndicate :love:
I feel sure other members would be interested too, maybe even SDC Admin might actually run one if you were to propose it to them ?:D
Once ran a syndicate @ $5 per entry.
Mustered $300 before closing it off.
It was for some Gold Lotto jackpot or other.
So ... at the time $0.55 game = 545 games.
We had 50 games x 10 roughly + a couple of smaller games per ticket to soak it all up.
Result was about $16 from memory.
Fortunately for me, the tickets were all shown and photocopied prior to the draw.
Have never run another one.

PS - Running a syndicate is a lot of work.
You have to take down everyone's names and account for the cash.
Some people reckon it's easier to nick the ward's $40 Lotto money, than putting in $5 and having a go.
You also have to have strict rules: No money - no entry.
And the members have to all be marked off as having paid up.
We don't want to be chasing anyone for $5 after they hear we didn't win.

• Love
Reactions: Abby2
Once ran a syndicate @ $5 per entry.
Mustered $300 before closing it off.
It was for some Gold Lotto jackpot or other.
So ... at the time $0.55 game = 545 games.
We had 50 games x 10 roughly + a couple of smaller games per ticket to soak it all up.
Result was about $16 from memory.
Fortunately for me, the tickets were all shown and photocopied prior to the draw.
Have never run another one.

PS - Running a syndicate is a lot of work.
You have to take down everyone's names and account for the cash.
Some people reckon it's easier to nick the ward's $40 Lotto money, than putting in $5 and having a go.
You also have to have strict rules: No money - no entry.
And the members have to all be marked off as having paid up.
We don't want to be chasing anyone for $5 after they hear we didn't win.
Occasionally I buy one from the local newsagent but we only get pittens back :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ingot
I just won game 131 of Bingo!

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜

Fernie called Bingo for Game 131 !​

Congrats !! Wish it was me :cry: Sigh!!!

Come back tomorrow to see your new bingo card

Remember you have to be in it to win it :p:p:p

Last edited:
Occasionally I buy one from the local newsagent but we only get pittens back :cry:
Used to grab a $5 crossword scratchie and play with it over a coffee and muffin.
But don't do it now, or bother with Lotto.
Everytime I walk past the Newsagency on my way to Coles, I see the Jackpots posters, but have stopped dreaming, and no longer bother with an entry.
I get my jollies from writing now - it's a lot more fun creating adventures on paper, and keeps me occupied while being around for the needs of my bride of 30 years ago.

Reactions: Abby2
Hi guys - welcome to something a little bit new. Well, okay, maybe new isn't the right word - Bingo is about as old as time. But it's a first for the SDC.

This game works a bit differently to any of the other ones that we've launched before because it's competitive - there can be only one winner, and it's on a first come, first serve basis.

Every game, you'll get a new and completely unique bingo card. It's important to note that no two SDC members will ever get identical cards - they're generated at random.

Every day in the morning newsletter, we'll release a couple of numbers. It's your job to head over to this thread and see if you can mark off any of the numbers on your card. Note that the numbers won't be marked off automatically for you. Whoever is first to complete a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game, and a new game will begin automatically the next day.

So... The big question - what do you get if you win a game of bingo? Well, at the moment just kudos and a shout out in the newsletter. We'll consider introducing prizes later if the game's a success, though we haven't yet decided if these will be available to everyone, or just to paid SDC Rewards subscribers only.

We hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please feel free to leave them in here, or reach out to us privately. The game is still very much in development mode, so if you notice any bugs we'd love it if you could let us know.
Why is it that my numbers disappear even though no one has won it. Today I o ll needed 2 numbers but my card was cleared with 2 new numbers.

Why is it that my numbers disappear even though no one has won it. Today I o ll needed 2 numbers but my card was cleared with 2 new numbers.
Yes same here, a blank card again, not the first time this has occurred, grrr!

Reactions: Daibhin
If I win, I will fill my petrol tank! 😂
Why not a pair of shoes - walking is good for you :love:
Besides I do not know why you people are even trying -
I am going to win game 133 - only 3 more numbers to get
Yay!!! and then I am going to become a fully paid up member with a star above my name :love: