I just won game 128 of Bingo!

🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
Congratulations on your Win of Bingo Game 128

Please be as kind and let us know the winning numbers of your vertical column so other members can lick their wounds of what if ? :oops: :oops:

I am not playing Bingo anymore! I feel there is no chance to win because being 2 hours and soon to be 3 hours behind in time where the SDC is published. To have any chance i need to check the numbers at 2a.m. WST.
It's a bit of a joke really.
With 300,000 members there is a 1:300000 chance of winning.
Would you back a racehorse at those odds?
No, no one would, except the bankrupt eternal optimist! 😬 :ROFLMAO:

But because you are not a Newby member, your chances are about 1:20000000
Plainly Newbies win about 90% of the time, so we who have been supporting the silly game for ages, are not doing it to win.
We do it for the satire.

What SDC might need to do is to find a way to involve longer-term supporters, with more frequent prizes.
No one expects 20 x $100 prizes every day, but regular players are non-existent now [except for a couple of us deranged ones (sorry Abby2 I didn't mean it)] because there is no recognition of the participation we provide to the game.

Good luck to all who come, try the game, and leave quietly.

If you are a Newby - keep trying until you are designated "Active Member" for that's when your chances of winning go into decline ... nay ... free-fall!
:oops: :unsure: :sneaky::sneaky::unsure: 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Abby2 and kez066
It's a bit of a joke really.
With 300,000 members there is a 1:300000 chance of winning.
Would you back a racehorse at those odds?
No, no one would, except the bankrupt eternal optimist! 😬 :ROFLMAO:

But because you are not a Newby member, your chances are about 1:20000000
Plainly Newbies win about 90% of the time, so we who have been supporting the silly game for ages, are not doing it to win.
We do it for the satire.

What SDC might need to do is to find a way to involve longer-term supporters, with more frequent prizes.
No one expects 20 x $100 prizes every day, but regular players are non-existent now [except for a couple of us deranged ones (sorry Abby2 I didn't mean it)] because there is no recognition of the participation we provide to the game.

Good luck to all who come, try the game, and leave quietly.

If you are a Newby - keep trying until you are designated "Active Member" for that's when your chances of winning go into decline ... nay ... free-fall!
:oops: :unsure: :sneaky::sneaky::unsure: 😂😂
"No one expects 20 x $100 prizes every day, but regular players are non-existent now [except for a couple of us deranged ones (sorry Abby2 I didn't mean it)] because there is no recognition of the participation we provide to the game"
You keep talking about $100 prizes -
I thought $50 was the win prize ?? :unsure:
Considering the stats you provide, perhaps I should NOT be as welcoming to the Newbies ??? :unsure::D

• Haha
Reactions: kez066
"No one expects 20 x $100 prizes every day, but regular players are non-existent now [except for a couple of us deranged ones (sorry Abby2 I didn't mean it)] because there is no recognition of the participation we provide to the game"
You keep talking about $100 prizes -
I thought $50 was the win prize ?? :unsure:
Considering the stats you provide, perhaps I should NOT be as welcoming to the Newbies ??? :unsure::D
It might be $10 for all I know - no one I know has ever won Bingo here.
Don't trust my stats ... or my numbers, I make them all up! :sneaky:
I got lost the other day (I think) and I told the police who found me, that I lived at number 17 where there is a nice lady I always wanted to say hello to.
She knew who I was, and after the fuzz left, threatened to call my wife if I didn't go straight home!
(I made that up too) 😂

• Haha
It might be $10 for all I know - no one I know has ever won Bingo here.
Don't trust my stats ... or my numbers, I make them all up! :sneaky:
I got lost the other day (I think) and I told the police who found me, that I lived at number 17 where there is a nice lady I always wanted to say hello to.
She knew who I was, and after the fuzz left, threatened to call my wife if I didn't go straight home!
(I made that up too) 😂
1725780708435.png
and when were you going to tell me about your wife ??
On the trip to Bali ???

Reactions: Ingot
Yes I am as wealthy as beautiful, my latest pic 😍

1725836513986.png
definitely not interested in some non hoper or a three some :D😇

• Haha
Yes I am as wealthy as beautiful, my latest pic 😍

View attachment 58152
definitely not interested in some non hoper or a three some :D😇
I'm hurt now.
But jokes aside - My wife is the love of my life.
She is not well, and all my devotion is for her.
This site is just a bit of a relief valve for me.
I'm sure it's just a bit of fun cheek-giving for others too, occasionally.

I'm hurt now.
This site is just a bit of a relief valve for me.
I'm sure it's just a bit of fun cheek-giving for others too, occasionally.
"
"I'm hurt now." --- What can I say but I'm sorry :unsure:- Nothing like a tongue in cheek humour - 👍 ;)
You are doing well in spite of NOT winning a game of Bingo :)

Last edited: