Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
The London Lawyer

A London lawyer and a truck driver are sitting next to each other on a long flight to Leeds.
The lawyer is thinking that drivers are all thick and that he can fool them easily...
So the lawyer asks if the driver would like to play a fun game.
The driver is tired and just wants to take a nap. He politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun.
"I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only £5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I Will pay you £500.'
As may be expected, this catches the driver's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the moon?'
The driver doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket, pulls out a five-pound note, and hands it to the lawyer.
Now, it's the drivers turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?'
The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all the references he knows. He uses the air-phone; he searches the Net and even the British Library.
He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching, he finally gives up.
He wakes up the truck driver and hands him £500. The driver pockets the £500 and goes straight back to sleep.
The lawyer is going crazy not knowing the answer. He wakes the driver up and asks, 'Well! What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'
The driver reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer £5 and goes back to sleep.

The London Lawyer

A London lawyer and a truck driver are sitting next to each other on a long flight to Leeds.
The lawyer is thinking that drivers are all thick and that he can fool them easily...
The driver is tired and just wants to take a nap. He politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun.
"I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only £5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I Will pay you £500.'
As may be expected, this catches the driver's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the moon?'
The driver doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket, pulls out a five-pound note, and hands it to the lawyer.
Now, it's the drivers turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?'
The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all the references he knows. He uses the air-phone; he searches the Net and even the British Library.
He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching, he finally gives up.
He wakes up the truck driver and hands him £500. The driver pockets the £500 and goes straight back to sleep.
The lawyer is going crazy not knowing the answer. He wakes the driver up and asks, 'Well! What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'
I wonder if lawyers hate other lawyers? tee hee hee

Reactions: burlighs and Ricci
The London Lawyer

Lol Gotay Lawyer gets run over by a driver Hahaha

Reactions: Ricci
I was telling this Joke years ago using a different background of two boys
waiting for a country train to the city, the two boys were great mates, but one had the highest IQ in the country school and the other the lowest IQ I will leave you to add the rest.

Reactions: JayKay and Ricci