I regularly ask my husband as he is walking out the door the same thing, next time I will sing it to him I am sure he will love it
this reminded me of a brother and sister I went to school with .... Meg and Tony. His name really was Anthony Chestnut....think TOE KNEE CHEST NUT. This is fact. We tried to do something like this with Meg but all we could come up with was NUT MEG

In Hebrew "testicals, spectacles, volette and votch! Made in the motion of the sign of the cross, as when blessing you're body. Amen!
I am going to put up a similar ‘old days’ saying like yours - spectacles, testicles, wallet & watch! My husband often repeats this when we’re going out and I ask him if he’s got everything he needs. I love the modern version in this joke for us oldies.

My husband was always forgetting one of the items, so I created a word for him to say to himself before he left the house - Phoglawalk. Phone, glasses, wallet, keys. It worked a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: mOiOz
Yup I can relate to that, another side issue.... I know they were placed there every day
Who moved them. I am a creature of habit, I put them in the same place. Oh!? Were where did you find them ?

Reactions: mOiOz