SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
Thank you to our lifetime SDC Rewards members!

Have you seen this fancy forum badge?

There are currently seven SDC Rewards members with this prestigious badge that shows their support of the SDC community. Many of the new articles, member-written stories and product reviews you read are a direct result of their support.

So a huge thank you to @Gibo, @gckay3, @Hawkers75, @?/2, @Dennis, @Sheryn F Martin and @MIZMAC.

33003-SDC Rewards Lifetime Member (1).png
Image Credit: SDC

If you’d like to join SDC Rewards, we also have monthly and annual options starting from just 14 cents per day. You can explore the upgrade options here.

Want to support the SDC in a non-financial way? Simply reading our newsletters and daily stories, commenting and sharing fun games with friends, as well as creating a forum profile (if you haven’t already) are all ways to keep us up and running!

Thank you to each and every one of you! There would be no SDC without YOU.

Thank you to our lifetime SDC Rewards members!

Have you seen this fancy forum badge?

There are currently seven SDC Rewards members with this prestigious badge that shows their support of the SDC community. Many of the new articles, member-written stories and product reviews you read are a direct result of their support.

So a huge thank you to @Gibo, @gckay3, @Hawkers75, @?/2, @Dennis, @Sheryn F Martin and @MIZMAC.

View attachment 33982
Image Credit: SDC

If you’d like to join SDC Rewards, we also have monthly and annual options starting from just 14 cents per day. You can explore the upgrade options here.

Want to support the SDC in a non-financial way? Simply reading our newsletters and daily stories, commenting and sharing fun games with friends, as well as creating a forum profile (if you haven’t already) are all ways to keep us up and running!

Thank you to each and every one of you! There would be no SDC without YOU.
Congratulations to the new lifetime members of SDC! Thank you also to everyone at SDC, I love reading my newsletter every morning, it’s very informative and then the jokes, well I send most of them off to my family for a morning laugh and they love them too. Thank you always!😊😊

Thank you one and all wonderful job well done.
I too thank you so much for the work that you continue to provide to us in so many different ways.
I personally want to encourage you all to make this SDC as informative and relevant in the current times we are
sometimes out of step with Current
Affairs.
I for one applaud you, with being so in touch with so many aspects that are important to us, and the opportunity to choose whatever is relevant to us personally.
We can only have some sort of an idea, as to how many hours you spend in delivering the various topics that you cover, everyday to us at a minimum cost to us. Especially in the Current testing
time we, and the rest of the country are so caught up with the State of our National wellbeing.
Your daily inclusion of so many important issues as well as a dose of Humour daily, and Brain teasers to keep out wits about us. Not to mention all the
other topics and members contributing
their own "Hobby Horses" of interest to us.
Fantastic in every possible way.
Thank You to all of you, who take the time to be a source of information and clarity for all, of us.

Thanks to all concerned at SDC for this daily forum with it's insightful topics that many of us can relate to on a daily basis or even through past memories....well done to all of the staff at SDC, your tireless work in producing this is testament to your professional work ethic. You are the best. 🤗😉

Reactions: Athena E.