Hi Maddie,I hope your technology hasn't been affected.To answer about My thoughts about this hidios event that has happened, This is why I am totally against a Cashless SocietyI take every dollar out of My bank accountusiness to ron payday.I will only pay with cash & It is also Totally Illegal for any business to refuse to accept any payments of cash. Now on a different subject, The Government had their hand in making School Children to do their work with laptops/Chromebooks etc; Now the price of Internet Providers are about to increase their charges to be connected to the internet.If households cannot afford the increase;How are the school children do their homework and research. Are the households going to forgo paying certain bills,Go without food,medicines so they can pay their electricity bills & Internet Providers so their children don't fall behind at school?
This is from the ACCC website...

Cash​

Businesses can choose which payment types they accept. It is legal for a business to specify the terms and conditions that they will supply goods and services. This includes whether they will accept cash payment. However, consumers must be made aware of these terms and conditions before they make a purchase.

Businesses should be clear and upfront about the types of payments they accept, and the total minimum price payable for their goods and services.

Reactions: JimmyFlatrock
This is from the ACCC website...

Cash​

Businesses can choose which payment types they accept. It is legal for a business to specify the terms and conditions that they will supply goods and services. This includes whether they will accept cash payment. However, consumers must be made aware of these terms and conditions before they make a purchase.

Businesses should be clear and upfront about the types of payments they accept, and the total minimum price payable for their goods and services.

Weird feeling of deja vu after reading that freedy50. Reckon you've said that before.:):ROFLMAO:

If people don't know then I'll quote it. What's it got to do with you anyway? :unsure:
Why not tell the "cash is king" sheep you keep reading their same comment?:rolleyes:

No, whoa, I actually agreed with what you said. And genuinely thought you had said it before. And had to say it again. Humble apologies for not expressing myself clearly enough.