SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Spiked Hair

I took my Dad to the shopping centre the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66). We decided to grab a bite at the food court and, after a short while, I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teen had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange, and blue.

My dad kept staring at her.

Every time the teen looked up she would find my Dad staring at her.

When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I swallowed quickly so that I would not choke on his response!

In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid.....

"Got stoned once and shagged a parrot. I was just wondering if you're my kid."

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiked Hair

I took my Dad to the shopping centre the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66). We decided to grab a bite at the food court and, after a short while, I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teen had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange, and blue.

When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Brilliant

Spiked Hair

Lol, Woops that must have stumped his son and the teenager! Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Spiked Hair

That one is a memorial

• Haha
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Spiked Hair

THAT'S A PERFECT FATHERS DAY JOKE SHOWED MY DAUGHTER STILL LAUGHING 😃 😀 😄