Super cute! I love 'tiny houses', despite the fact that they're probably pretty impractical for most people.

I got pretty addicted to this youtube channel:

Reactions: Lindyloo
Super cute! I love 'tiny houses', despite the fact that they're probably pretty impractical for most people.

I got pretty addicted to this youtube
Do you ever watch 9Life...it's a great channel and they used to feature quite often tiny houses that people buy

I like the concept, and it would be cool to look at such a house from the inside. I want to start building my own house soon, and I actively search for projects to help me realize what my house should look like and what I need from it. It’s easy to imagine a general picture, but I need a plan.
I will probably have to hire an architect and a designer to make a complete project of the house, so I know what to expect. The expectations are high, but I also want to be realistic because construction materials are expensive nowadays. I thought about buying a house and even found a good variant, but Surveying Services told me that the house was not in good condition.

Last edited:
I find old houses fascinating, because they tell the story of the time they were built and hold value throughout the years. There’s an elegant aspect to them that houses today don’t have. I appreciate people who turn old houses into museums, so that people can visit and admire the characteristics of the time period they were constructed in.
My childhood hometown used to have this lovely old house with high arched windows. Because nobody lives there, I was joking with a friend the other day, saying I should ask Mortgage Broker Newcastle for a loan for the house. I’m not ready mentally or financially to own a home, but it’s fun to dream.

Last edited: