SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Songs that put you in a good mood

Hey members!

How are you all doing today? I hope you're all doing well. :)

I just want to hop on here to share that I've been waking up feeling really pumped lately, and that doesn't happen often (I'm not a morning person, haha). I don't know; something in the air is making me feel really good. Maybe it's because the weekend is coming up, or we're only a few weeks away from the holiday season. Whatever it is, I feel glad I wake up every morning.

To boost my mood even more, I've been listening to some of my favourite lively songs:

- 'Here Comes the Sun' by The Beatles (Thanks to member @Suzanne rose's post of her favourite albums in our nostalgia forum for the inspiration.)

- 'Walking on Sunshine' by Katrina and The Waves

- 'Waving Through A Window' by Ben Platt and the Original Broadway Cast of Dear Evan Hansen

What about you guys? What music always puts you in a good mood? I’m thinking of making a playlist of all our favourites, so please share it in the comments below! ;)

Last edited:
George Ezra:

Paradise
Green, green grass
and many others from his various albums. Love his voice.

Reactions: Janine
Rosanna, Hold the line by Toto
Magdalene, More than a feeling, Amanda by Boston
I will return by SpringWater ()
and a lot of the music from movie Eddie and the cruisers II
NYC is favourite

Reactions: WideBayMike