SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Silly Sausage

Bob and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one dollar.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Bob said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints
of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whiskey.

Bob said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan , Cheers! '

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper, and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Bob said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly Sausage

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!'

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.'
'Yeah I started wondering why the sausage grew hairs a couple of pubs ago' :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Silly Sausage

Bob and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one dollar.

Bob said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper, and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

At the tenth pub Bob said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!'

Dennis R's Morning Pun Knock - Knock. Who's there? Police, Police who? Police let us in.

Silly Sausage

Gross!

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Silly Sausage

Lol, you think he actually lost his sausage! or did it get shriveled up in his pants! being dead drunk. Hahaha.

• Haha
Silly Sausage

:) :))) :-0

• Haha