When it's too cold outside, we snuggle up in front of the fire with a cuppa and Android in hand and catch up on SDC.

Attachments

• 20240714_080845 (2).jpg
    20240714_080845 (2).jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Littleboy8
Here I am docked in New York about to start my journey back to Australia and making sure I read your informative Seniors Discount Club news every day.

To cut a long story short we were on a world cruise in 2017 when my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and we had to abandon ship in Nee York to return to Australia for treatment. It’s now 7 years later, after two more relapses, a stem cell transplant and over 45 chemo treatments he is now well enough to travel.

After MUCH SERIOUS THOUGHT we decided to get back on the horse, and fly to New York to join the last leg of this year’s around the world cruise and finally finish our cruise started in 2017 back to Sydney. As our haematologist says. “Do it while you can”

We are so grateful to so many the medical staff and friends who have supported us with constant prayers. God has been good to us.

Getting your daily email keeps me in touch of what’s going on in Australia. If all goes well this trip I will be reading Seniors Discount News in Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Tahiti, New Zealand, Sydney and finally Canberra when I get home.

Sincerely
Elaine

Here I am docked in New York about to start my journey back to Australia and making sure I read your informative Seniors Discount Club news every day.

To cut a long story short we were on a world cruise in 2017 when my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and we had to abandon ship in Nee York to return to Australia for treatment. It’s now 7 years later, after two more relapses, a stem cell transplant and over 45 chemo treatments he is now well enough to travel.

After MUCH SERIOUS THOUGHT we decided to get back on the horse, and fly to New York to join the last leg of this year’s around the world cruise and finally finish our cruise started in 2017 back to Sydney. As our haematologist says. “Do it while you can”

We are so grateful to so many the medical staff and friends who have supported us with constant prayers. God has been good to us.

Getting your daily email keeps me in touch of what’s going on in Australia. If all goes well this trip I will be reading Seniors Discount News in Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Tahiti, New Zealand, Sydney and finally Canberra when I get home.

Sincerely
Elaine
Wow have a great time hope all goes well for you both stay safe and well. Good luck.😊 Photos would be great also.

Last edited: