Shoppers rave about $10 'magic' cleaning tool from Bunnings: 'This does not disappoint'

As we age, we often look for ways to make our daily chores easier.

Any gadget that can save time and effort is a welcome addition when cleaning.

That's why the latest buzz from Bunnings caught the attention of savvy shoppers and cleaning enthusiasts nationwide.

The Sabco Save N' Shine Trigger Dish Sponge ($9.89) became the talk of the town after a professional cleaner endorsed it as her 'wand' for transforming grimy showers into sparkling sanctuaries.

This sponge is a versatile cleaning companion that has proven to be a game-changer in kitchens and bathrooms nationwide.

Melbourne-based professional cleaner Kacie Stephens took to social media to share her enthusiasm for this innovative product.

'I love a new cleaning tool, and this one does not disappoint,' Stephens shared.

compressed-bunnings1.jpeg
Cleaning content creator Kacie Stephens shared her new handheld tool for keeping bathrooms clean. Image Credit: Instagram/Kacie Stephens

In a video she posted online, she showcased the bright green wand, which fits perfectly under the bathroom sink when not in use.

Its design allows for upright storage and a clever trigger mechanism that ensures the detergent doesn't leak, even when left in the shower.

The magic lies in the simplicity of the wand's use.

Stephens fills her sponge with a 50/50 mix of dishwashing liquid and water.

With a gentle squeeze of the trigger, the sponge releases the perfect amount of cleaning solution without the usual mess or product waste.

It's not just Stephens singing praises of this nifty tool.

Aussie homeowners found that incorporating the Sabco wand into their cleaning routine is a game-changer.

'It's the best tip I came across that has changed my life,' one shopper commented.

Watch Stephens’ video here:

Source: @kacie_thebigcleanco/Instagram

'I hate cleaning the shower. Now, with the dish cleaning wand loaded with detergent in the handle, I clean regularly while I'm showering,' another shopper shared.

'It works like a treat, and the shower stays clean always.'

'It's quick to use and helpful for dishwashing, especially for Asian-style kitchen equipment. Happy to recommend to others,' one Bunnings shopper wrote in a review.

'This is a great dish brush that doesn't waste detergent,' a fourth said.

Dish sponge aside, Stephens has been one of the many go-to cleaning content creators at the SDC, where she previously shared tips on how to clean homes effectively.

We understand the importance of finding tools that make life easier without breaking the bank.

This dish sponge from Bunnings seems to tick all the boxes—it's affordable, effective, and easy to use, making it a must-have for anyone who wants to simplify their cleaning routine.

Remember, keeping our living spaces clean and tidy is not just about aesthetics; it's also about maintaining a healthy environment as we spend more time indoors.

So, why not make it as easy and enjoyable as possible with some help from our friends at Bunnings? Your new cleaning tool might just be around the store's corners.
Key Takeaways

• Bunnings shoppers and a professional cleaner are praising the Sabco Save N' Shine Trigger Dish Sponge as an effective cleaning tool.
  • The cleaning wand, which can be used for dishes or bathrooms, is valued for its ease of use and convenient storage options.
  • The product's design with a trigger mechanism prevents detergent wastage and ensures no leakage between uses.
  • Bunnings customers have been finding creative uses for the wand, including cleaning their shower while showering, and have shared positive reviews online.
Have you seen this 'magic' cleaning wand at your local Bunnings? Do you have other cleaning tricks or tools that make your household chores a breeze? Share your experiences and tips in the comments below.

Sponsored
It is a shame that the ratings and reviews of this product are quite poor. 15 reviews - 5 good and 10 bad with a score of 2.3 out of 5.

Reactions: Marilynne
it takes stuff all to make someone happy. what a waste of space. they have been around for years.

It would cost me $20 as there is no way I'll use one for both the bathroom and kitchen. One for each place is my way. :)