Shoppers can't get enough of Kmart's newest winter offering!

As the temperature dips and the crisp winter air begins to swirl around, it's time to wrap up in style.

Kmart has become the unexpected hero of the season with their latest offerings, from knitwear to boots.

The newest buzz is all about a 'stunning' coat flying off their shelves.

Kmart's Oversized Coat has been turning heads, making wearers feel like they are strutting the streets of Paris for just $49.

The coat's design is reminiscent of Seed's coveted Wool Boyfriend Coat ($199.95), but Kmart's version is an accessible option for budget-savvy shoppers.

Upon discovering the budget-friendly piece, online content creator Kristy Pearce couldn't contain her excitement and took to social media.

'Run, don't walk, to get this coat from Kmart,' she urged her followers during a try-on video showcasing the coat's flattering fit.

compressed-kmart coat.jpeg
Kmart's oversized coat is a hit for fashion-forward shoppers, giving them a budget-friendly option for winter clothing. Image Credit: Kmart

Her video sparked a shopping frenzy, with shoppers echoing her sentiments and praising Kmart for delivering on-trend fashion at prices that don't break the bank.

'Kmart it is!' one shopper exclaimed.

'That is stunning,' another added.

The coat's appeal was clear, with many sharing their success stories of snagging the coveted item in their size.

The coat's less expensive polyester material raised questions about comfort, especially for wearers with sensitive skin.

Kristy was quick to reassure her audience.

'Not at all, and I have sensitive skin,' she shared.

While the coat's value is undeniable compared to similar coats at a higher price point, it's essential to consider the broader implications of our shopping habits.

Shoppers also expressed concerns about the fast fashion culture and its environmental impact.

'I'm a bit over the cheap, wear-a-few-times culture, then we throw it away!' one commenter lamented.

'I also have lots of cheap things from Kmart I've been wearing for years. Many people can't afford high-end clothes,' Kristy responded.

Affordability and longevity can go hand in hand, and a well-made piece, regardless of price, can be a staple in our wardrobes for years to come.

Kmart once again proves itself as a trove for affordable yet fashion-forward pieces.

If you're in the market for a new coat, move fast—this coat might be the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart shoppers are raving about a stylish $49 oversized coat that rivals higher-priced options.
  • The coat has been compared to pricier versions, such as Seed's $199.95 coat, quickly making it a favourite among bargain hunters.
  • Online content creator Kristy Pearce shared her positive coat review, encouraging followers to get their own.
  • While the coat is in demand, it sparked a conversation about fast fashion and its implications.
Do you see this Kmart coat in your wardrobe collection? What are your thoughts on balancing budget-friendly fashion with quality and sustainability? Share your insights in the comments below.

Sponsored
I bought a long black cashmere coat well over 20 years ago and it still looks new from Myer and from memory it was only $100.00 or there about. It doesn't owe me a thing but pay for something decent and it will last and last

I bought a long black cashmere coat well over 20 years ago and it still looks new from Myer and from memory it was only $100.00 or there about. It doesn't owe me a thing but pay for something decent and it will last and last
Not everyone has $100's or now thousands !!! of $'s to pay for a CASHMERE :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: coat that will last for 20 years !!!!!!! This is Senior's discount club! bloody hell !!!

• Wow
Reactions: Bridgit
Looks like something the cat dragged in.I bought something similar last winter from Kmart once washed the material had lost it's original look and looked as if I had it forms years !!

Reactions: Littleboy8
Not everyone has $100's or now thousands !!! of $'s to pay for a CASHMERE :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: coat that will last for 20 years !!!!!!! This is Senior's discount club! bloody hell !!!
😮 take a chill pill Petra dear. I also have expensive coats etc from 20 years ago it’s not uncommon for us oldies to keep our clothes. At least they were made to last and still look stylish not like today’s rubbishy rags.😊

Reactions: Loubeauxarts
I bought my amazing Wife a Cashmere Shawl quite some Years ago for around $300 with the same result, quality always wears well and for a long time.

Reactions: Littleboy8