Kmart’s winter shoe range goes toe-to-toe with high-end counterparts

As the crisp chill of winter begins to settle across Australia, fashion-forward shoppers are on the hunt for the perfect pair of boots to see them through the season.

Why break the bank on high-end labels when you can snag the same chic looks for a fraction of the price?

Kmart's 'deal of the season' is here, and savvy shoppers are flocking to their local branch for these affordable yet fashionable finds.

Kmart launched a range of stylish winter boots that are turning heads and drawing comparisons to coveted designer footwear on the market.

With prices capped at $30, these boots are easy on the eyes and wallet.

The new collection offers a variety of styles and colours, ensuring a pair to suit every taste and preference.

compressed-photo (2).jpeg
Kmart's latest winter boots collection promises comfort and affordability, making them ideal for money-smart shoppers. Image Credit: Kmart

One of the standout pieces in Kmart's lineup is the Sock Fit Heeled Boots, retailing for $30.

These sleek boots have been causing quite a stir, with many Australian women noting their striking resemblance to Aere's Square Toe Ankle Boots, which cost $220.

The Sock Fit Heeled Boots feature the same distinctive kitten heels and minimalist design, great for those who appreciate understated elegance.

However, there are other dupes causing excitement.

Kmart's Gusset High-heel Boots—also priced at $30—are being compared to Wittner's Howie Black Leather Block Heel Ankle Boots, which sell for $289, and Windsor Smith's Lille Black Leather Boots, priced at $199.95.

These versatile boots are perfect for pairing with jeans and a cosy sweater for a casual daytime look or dressing up with a mini skirt for an evening out.

Slipping into these boots without fumbling with buckles or zippers is a bonus, especially for those who value ease in their footwear.

Shoppers have reported that the boots are surprisingly comfortable, even after hours of wear, making them ideal for long days of shopping or sightseeing.

Kmart's Pointed Toe Boots in fudge brown are a stylish option for those who prefer a bit more detail in their footwear.

These $30 boots feature block heels and a hidden side zip, drawing comparisons to Hush Puppies' Steady Boots ($229.95) and Steve Madden's Allison Leather Boots ($259.95).

The rich brown hue perfectly complements the cool winter palette, adding a touch of warmth to any outfit.

Pair these boots with coordinating accessories to create a cohesive look.

Kmart's new winter boot collection is now available in stores and online, with stocks expected to continue arriving in the coming weeks.

It's a testament that style doesn't have to come with a steep price tag—a recurring theme in Kmart's recent fashion drops, as seen in this winter coat and these handbags.

These boots offer the perfect blend of fashion, function, and affordability, making them a great choice for trendy shoppers without compromising comfort or budget.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia has launched a range of winter boots that closely resemble high-end designer pairs at a fraction of the cost.
  • Shoppers are excited about the Sock Fit Heeled Boots, Gusset High-heel Boots and Pointed Toe boots, all priced at $30 for their comfort and style.
  • The boots are available in various options and colours, with some pairs looking like designer shoes like Aere, Wittner, Windsor Smith, Hush Puppies, and Steve Madden.
  • The collection has been positively received for offering affordable and chic footwear options for the winter season, both in-store and online at Kmart.
Are you planning to get any of these Kmart dupes soon? Share your thoughts and winter fashion tips with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
I love boots for winter but I like flat heeled boots and more round toed boots rather than pointy toe.

I actually think all boots pictured would be uncomfortable if I wear a healed boot I do a more block heel. I did stiletto heel boots when I was much younger

You cannot compare kmart boots to the more expensive ones.

I still have a pair of leather boots I paid $280 for maybe 10 years ago by Windsor Smith and still look like new and very comfortable.
I've purchased boots from kmart and really only last one season and no where near the confort of my expensive ones

Reactions: Helenmac and Davmes
I love boots for winter but I like flat heeled boots and more round toed boots rather than pointy toe.

I actually think all boots pictured would be uncomfortable if I wear a healed boot I do a more block heel. I did stiletto heel boots when I was much younger

I still have a pair of leather boots I paid $280 for maybe 10 years ago by Windsor Smith and still look like new and very comfortable.
I've purchased boots from kmart and really only last one season and no where near the confort of my expensive ones
Cheap shoes are not good for feet in any way. No support . Windsor Smith is a fantastic brand ,will last many, many years.

I still have a pair of RM Williams Sante Fe boots from the 1960's still good nick. The round toed ones were $14 a pair and the Sante Fe ones $16 a pair, bought them in the Puckle St Moonee Ponds Army and Navy shop.

Reactions: Helenmac