Shocking Revelation: Channel 7 Show participant accused of horrific crimes spanning a decade

Content warning: This story discusses themes of child abuse and sexual assault. Please be advised.

It’s always horrific to hear when innocent people, especially children, are exploited or suffer from mistreatment. Just a few days ago, we were shocked to hear about the news of a Queensland woman who is said to have carried out horrific crimes against children.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of carrying out multiple counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16, including rape, sexual assault, torture and assault between 2005 and 2020.

shutterstock_1259037316.jpg
Channel 7 is yet to comment on the situation. Image source: Shutterstock.

Horrifyingly, these alleged offences took place at various locations in the state.

Her partner has also been charged with a number of other assaults in relation to the case.

The alleged perpetrator had also recently participated in a yet-to-air Channel 7 show. But the network has not commented on the matter—nor have they revealed if the show will be cancelled or edited to remove the woman.

According to reports, both the woman and her partner have been released on bail and are due to appear in Richlands Magistrate's Court in September and October, respectively.

Key Takeaways
  • A Queensland woman who was part of a show for Channel 7 has been charged with multiple child abuse offences, allegedly spanning 10 years.
  • She has been released under strict bail conditions and is to appear in Richlands Magistrate's Court in October.
  • These charges also include rape, sexual assault, torture and assault, and her partner has also been charged with numerous assaults.
  • Channel 7 has not revealed how they will edit the yet-to-air show in which the woman features or how long they have known about the charges.

At the time of reporting, this is all that is known about the case. We will be following this story closely and will report back on any new developments.

Sponsored
Good example of a kangaroo court in action. Of course her name should not be made public, irrespective of the charge(s) the premise of innocent until proven guilty still exist. NFI why channel 7 even rates a mention.

I know it is not possible but as well as a jail sentence they should have the same atrocities carried out on their person as they have carried out on their victims.
Pitch forks in hand and flaming torches in the other at the ready. Granted the justice system in this country leaves a lot to be desired, but due process still needs to be applied.

I'm in two minds, I agree with Dennis but also with AlanQ. We need to know more about the case before judging but my maternal side screams shoot them and my conscience whispers they must have a fair trial. Hopefully we'll hear more of it in the future.

It was reported on our news here in Perth on Channel 7 last night with a photo of them no names that I can recall.

I know it is not possible but as well as a jail sentence they should have the same atrocities carried out on their person as they have carried out on their victims.
While I agree with you Dennis I think the big problem with any reporting is accusations are made and the people are judged before everything is known and often their lives are ruined even though they are innocent so I think we should wait for jugment before anything goes to air

It is so sad all these poor little children getting abused all the time. What is the world coming to? It seems to getting worse, not better.🥲🥲
It's extremely sad. Unfortunately I remember it happening when I was young (73) and my mum spoke of it when she was young. The only difference then was it was not spoken about except in whispers. :cautious:

Reactions: Dianne S and Ezzy
It’s a problem this trial by television and radio. I am horrified that the toxic mushroom case has been judged by media which is appalling. If and when this case goes to trial how on earth will the perpetrator get any sort of a fair hearing. These journalists need shutting down. Everyone is innocent until proved guilty. We may all hold opinions but we do not have to air them on media.

Advances in technology has exposed a myriad of issues and problems that face the world today. It's a case of "you can run, but you can't hide". Even historical events are being exposed and the perpetrators brought forward.

On the other hand, the media can be seen as judge, jury and executioner, regardless of the facts and evidence presented.

It reminds me of a South Coast (NSW) councillor who accused members of the local Indigenous community of being involved in the murder of an eight year old boy. Trouble was it was the boy's parents who committed the heinous act. An Anglo Saxon couple. Oops!