Shocking Revelation: Channel 7 Show participant accused of horrific crimes spanning a decade

Content warning: This story discusses themes of child abuse and sexual assault. Please be advised.

It’s always horrific to hear when innocent people, especially children, are exploited or suffer from mistreatment. Just a few days ago, we were shocked to hear about the news of a Queensland woman who is said to have carried out horrific crimes against children.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of carrying out multiple counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16, including rape, sexual assault, torture and assault between 2005 and 2020.

shutterstock_1259037316.jpg
Channel 7 is yet to comment on the situation. Image source: Shutterstock.

Horrifyingly, these alleged offences took place at various locations in the state.

Her partner has also been charged with a number of other assaults in relation to the case.

The alleged perpetrator had also recently participated in a yet-to-air Channel 7 show. But the network has not commented on the matter—nor have they revealed if the show will be cancelled or edited to remove the woman.

According to reports, both the woman and her partner have been released on bail and are due to appear in Richlands Magistrate's Court in September and October, respectively.

Key Takeaways
  • A Queensland woman who was part of a show for Channel 7 has been charged with multiple child abuse offences, allegedly spanning 10 years.
  • She has been released under strict bail conditions and is to appear in Richlands Magistrate's Court in October.
  • These charges also include rape, sexual assault, torture and assault, and her partner has also been charged with numerous assaults.
  • Channel 7 has not revealed how they will edit the yet-to-air show in which the woman features or how long they have known about the charges.

At the time of reporting, this is all that is known about the case. We will be following this story closely and will report back on any new developments.

Sponsored
Our laws are to soft, we should have capital punishment for cruelty to children and animals, these horrid evil people are not worth living.

It’s a problem this trial by television and radio. I am horrified that the toxic mushroom case has been judged by media which is appalling. If and when this case goes to trial how on earth will the perpetrator get any sort of a fair hearing. These journalists need shutting down. Everyone is innocent until proved guilty. We may all hold opinions but we do not have to air them on media.
A very interesting case. I'd love to be sitting in the County Court during the hearing.

It is so sad all these poor little children getting abused all the time. What is the world coming to? It seems to getting worse, not better.🥲🥲
I'm not sure if it's worst now I think more is found out and people report more than in the past

I'm not sure if it's worst now I think more is found out and people report more than in the past
There are mandatory reporting requirements of child abuse for an increasing number of professions which is bound by legislation. In addition, members of the public are also required to report such events.

Child abuse just isn't sexual or physical. It can take the form of neglect (lack of food or shelter), witnessing family violence, substance abuse by family members and even the child's behaviour which may be indicative of abuse.

This is the main driver of the increase of child abuse cases in recent times. It's not swept under the carpet as previously.

It happened a lot in the early ages as well. I am thinking Catholic church. The more people on the planet, the more it will happen ...... sad
Not just catholic church...just about any institution where power and control is exerted

Reactions: Veggiepatch