SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Jonathan Leane

Jonathan Leane

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 18, 2021
SDC Rewards September Update - What's happening?

Hi there everyone! I’ve been meaning to do a little SDC Rewards update to accompany my first post back in mid August. If you haven’t read that one yet, you can have a quick squiz here: https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/...e-you-doing-it-get-the-full-scoop-here.30248/

Just in case you’re unaware, SDC Rewards is our premium ad-free offering. For $5.99 per month or $49 per year (the latter works out to under 14 cents per day) you can enjoy browsing the site with almost no ads, enter exclusive competitions (in addition to the regular ones that are open to everyone), and get access to a private forum with regular updates from Maddie, Jon, and April.

As always, a HUGE thank you to our existing SDC Rewards members. For those of you who are still on the fence, here’s what’s done so far - and what we’re currently working on.

- We’ve run 7 Rewards members only competitions and given away $350 since the program launched back in early August.

- We launched an SDC Solitaire mobile app on both iOS (Apple) and Android (Google, Samsung, etc.) devices. The app is completely ad-free and free to download and play for SDC Rewards members forever (even if you decide to cancel your premium membership in the future).

ip3xtkwH2YeaW-9lHkb0fcVAe0fIJ7Cncl4qlk7CaO5McqEZ5xvVbqOBnyV1cFiGle28iGUmB8iKR42Os4NEaqIiqoRdCehV3PmFUXeQzekcasYFBY9G39EHdxh7bdBDzRZD3Clf3nKlGYchBz4LcLo

- We’re nearly finished with our Sudoku app. Just like the Solitaire one, it’ll be 100% ad free, and yours to keep forever when you sign up to SDC Rewards:

_MIiW8q1bgYlZNDV6SD4PMvR9wzwVyvctWF-0vgLL2TL4uZ5NmFTU9DoKBbLDJXXP4lkod6mEgE89mJzX9rNoQYE1xSLp78XbwNFf56yfnPIBuxdXgjndCXNGL2SEWti66wUP3ChBPzoGqOeRDNqOsg

- We plan to follow these up with iOS and Android versions of our other games like OzWord, OzWord Expert, and Trivia, as well as launching a dedicated app version of our Discount Directory.

- We’re putting the final touch on our crosswords game. This will launch in early October to SDC Rewards members exclusively. We’ll have general crosswords, as well as themed ones like:

* Dog breeds from around the world
* Hitchcock movies
* Famous authors
* World cuisines

There’ll also be a companion eBook to go along with the crosswords. You can see a sneak peak of it here.

- We’re working on a comprehensive ‘how to spot scams’ video course. This will comprise of close to 30 minutes of video content, as well as interactive quizzes to test and improve your scam spotting abilities.

- We’ve published 6 member generated product reviews so far, and have many more in the works.

Once again, a BIG thanks to our current SDC Rewards members. Without your support, we wouldn’t have the financial resources to do all of this cool stuff.

If you aren’t part of SDC Rewards yet and have the financial means to do so, we’d be eternally grateful if you’d consider signing up. Sound like something you might be interested in? You can read more about the benefits of SDC Rewards here.

Last edited:
No don't think I would a lot of content doesn't really interest me most of it has already been on the news. Love the jokes ect but other stuff a bit boring.Some puzzles are really good

I would love to see a competition where we can win a years membership or a lifetime membership as my budget is severely impacted at this time.