Score amazing finds for 10 cents with Kmart’s huge clearance sale!

Looking for budget-friendly shopping hauls?

You're in luck because Kmart's offering up a treat for deal hunters with the launch of its massive clearance sale, with prices beginning at an almost unbelievable 10 cents.

That's right—for less than the price of a postage stamp, you could walk away with items that might just make your day (or even your year).

The budget-friendly retailer has drastically reduced prices on more than 2200 products. This includes a wide range of items from homeware, furniture, clothing, tech, toys, and even big-ticket items.

They've also included leftover Christmas stock in the sale, making it the perfect opportunity to buy anything you may have missed out on last season.

photo.jpg
Kmart slashed prices for over 2200 products with its clearance sale. Credit: @claudiashops / TikTok

Shoppers have been sharing their incredible finds on social media, with many boasting about trolleys filled to the brim with bargain buys.

One shopper shared, 'We were at a store the other day when they suddenly dropped it all to 20c. We got four trolley loads, one hundred items, all for $20.'

Another delighted customer said, ‘I got so many things for only $20 altogether.’

The sale has been compared to The Hunger Games by one shopper, as people rush to get the best deals. Just like in The Hunger Games, customers are competing fiercely for discounts and limited-time offers, creating a hectic shopping atmosphere.

Claudia, a savvy shopper, shared her excitement in a now-viral video after she scored a range of homeware items for 10 cents each.

'Run to Kmart—they’re having a 10c sale,' she urged.

'Not just on Christmas wrapping papers and baubles—actual dining sets, glassware, mugs...I got lights for 10c. I got four dessert bowls and glasses for 10c. There are a few other things for 10c that I’d probably use throughout the year.'

‘Things were flying off the shelves very fast and probably won’t be any stock...The Kmart store five minutes down the road (from me) did not have these sales, so call ahead and double-check.’

If your local store still has a lot of stock, Claudia suggests keeping a close eye on the items you're interested in. 'I’d be watching like a hawk...Kmart will need to get rid of everything for school supplies,' she advised.

You can watch her video below:

However, it's important to note that not all Kmart stores may have the same discounts. Some Kmart employees have pointed out that the markdowns are decided by the store manager and can vary from store to store.

Therefore, it's a good idea to call ahead and check if your local store is participating in the sale.

One said, ‘Disclaimer: It’s up to the store manager to decide the markdowns for Christmas stuff so it differs at each store.’

‘As a Kmart worker, I can say that each store chooses the fixed price for Christmas lines depending on event margins. Hence why different Kmart locations will have different prices,’ another suggested.

A third added, ‘These are manager markdowns on Christmas stock, won’t be the same in every store.’

‘Not all stores do the same prices. I know for my store, we started the markdowns at $1, and a few days after, put it down to 10c. But not all Christmas stock—beauty was around $1-$2, can’t remember exactly, but licensed items were like $5 and under. Clothes [were] $1, and more expensive items like the giant reindeers were $5,’ a fourth commented.

Another shopper also shared her clever tip on social media to help you secure your desired item, even if it’s not on the store shelves. She used click-and-collect on Kmart’s online store, and the Kmart staff ‘have to go and look for it.’

Her video, however, sparked a flurry of responses from fellow Kmart shoppers. You can read more about it here.

For those looking to invest in bigger items, there are some fantastic deals to be had. Shoppers can expect to find a Hamptons Wardrobe 1 Door Hanging Rail with Storage Shelf reduced from $139 to $99, Gaming Chair - Black and Blue down from $139 to $49, a Large White Trolley marked down from $149 to $99, an Air Bike slashed from $499 to $299, a 4.5kg Vented Dryer discounted from $249 to $179, and a 10kg Top Load Washing Machine reduced from $549 to $399.

To search for more clearance sale items, you can check Kmart’s website here.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia has launched a massive clearance sale with prices starting as low as 10 cents on over 2200 products.
  • Shoppers have found incredible bargains across various categories, including homeware, furniture, clothing, tech, toys, and Christmas stock.
  • The discount levels and product availability may vary from store to store as store managers determine the markdowns.
  • Some big ticket items are included in the sale, with significant price reductions, such as a Hamptons-style wardrobe and exercise equipment.
Have you managed to snag any great deals in the Kmart clearance sale? Share your finds with us in the comments below!

Reactions: Petra and BJM
Sponsored
Thanks but no thanks. I don't think my Kmart store will have 10c sales. And I don't need it, more Christmas stuff. Instead of the January dieting crazy, which will last only a week or 2, I am putting money away. If you save only $30 a week for 52 weeks of the year, it will give you $1560.00. Now that is a huge saving. And yes, I take out $30 of cash and I'm putting it in a beautiful vase inside my wardrobe. If you save only $10 a week, its $520.00 ! 1704317761634.png

You're in luck because Kmart's offering up a treat for deal hunters with the launch of its massive clearance sale, with prices beginning at an almost unbelievable 10 cents.

That's right—for less than the price of a postage stamp, you could walk away with items that might just make your day (or even your year).

The budget-friendly retailer has drastically reduced prices on more than 2200 products. This includes a wide range of items from homeware, furniture, clothing, tech, toys, and even big-ticket items.

They've also included leftover Christmas stock in the sale, making it the perfect opportunity to buy anything you may have missed out on last season.

View attachment 38530
Kmart slashed prices for over 2200 products with its clearance sale. Credit: @claudiashops / TikTok

Shoppers have been sharing their incredible finds on social media, with many boasting about trolleys filled to the brim with bargain buys.

One shopper shared, 'We were at a store the other day when they suddenly dropped it all to 20c. We got four trolley loads, one hundred items, all for $20.'

Another delighted customer said, ‘I got so many things for only $20 altogether.’

The sale has been compared to The Hunger Games by one shopper, as people rush to get the best deals. Just like in The Hunger Games, customers are competing fiercely for discounts and limited-time offers, creating a hectic shopping atmosphere.

Claudia, a savvy shopper, shared her excitement in a now-viral video after she scored a range of homeware items for 10 cents each.

'Not just on Christmas wrapping papers and baubles—actual dining sets, glassware, mugs...I got lights for 10c. I got four dessert bowls and glasses for 10c. There are a few other things for 10c that I’d probably use throughout the year.'

‘Things were flying off the shelves very fast and probably won’t be any stock...The Kmart store five minutes down the road (from me) did not have these sales, so call ahead and double-check.’

If your local store still has a lot of stock, Claudia suggests keeping a close eye on the items you're interested in. 'I’d be watching like a hawk...Kmart will need to get rid of everything for school supplies,' she advised.

However, it's important to note that not all Kmart stores may have the same discounts. Some Kmart employees have pointed out that the markdowns are decided by the store manager and can vary from store to store.

Therefore, it's a good idea to call ahead and check if your local store is participating in the sale.

One said, ‘Disclaimer: It’s up to the store manager to decide the markdowns for Christmas stuff so it differs at each store.’

‘As a Kmart worker, I can say that each store chooses the fixed price for Christmas lines depending on event margins. Hence why different Kmart locations will have different prices,’ another suggested.

A third added, ‘These are manager markdowns on Christmas stock, won’t be the same in every store.’

‘Not all stores do the same prices. I know for my store, we started the markdowns at $1, and a few days after, put it down to 10c. But not all Christmas stock—beauty was around $1-$2, can’t remember exactly, but licensed items were like $5 and under. Clothes [were] $1, and more expensive items like the giant reindeers were $5,’ a fourth commented.

Another shopper also shared her clever tip on social media to help you secure your desired item, even if it’s not on the store shelves. She used click-and-collect on Kmart’s online store, and the Kmart staff ‘have to go and look for it.’

Her video, however, sparked a flurry of responses from fellow Kmart shoppers. You can read more about it here.

For those looking to invest in bigger items, there are some fantastic deals to be had. Shoppers can expect to find a Hamptons Wardrobe 1 Door Hanging Rail with Storage Shelf reduced from $139 to $99, Gaming Chair - Black and Blue down from $139 to $49, a Large White Trolley marked down from $149 to $99, an Air Bike slashed from $499 to $299, a 4.5kg Vented Dryer discounted from $249 to $179, and a 10kg Top Load Washing Machine reduced from $549 to $399.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia has launched a massive clearance sale with prices starting as low as 10 cents on over 2200 products.
  • Shoppers have found incredible bargains across various categories, including homeware, furniture, clothing, tech, toys, and Christmas stock.
  • The discount levels and product availability may vary from store to store as store managers determine the markdowns.
  • Some big ticket items are included in the sale, with significant price reductions, such as a Hamptons-style wardrobe and exercise equipment.
Have you managed to snag any great deals in the Kmart clearance sale? Share your finds with us in the comments below!

Haha. Nothing in Darwin

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Thanks but no thanks. I don't think my Kmart store will have 10c sales. And I don't need it, more Christmas stuff. Instead of the January dieting crazy, which will last only a week or 2, I am putting money away. If you save only $30 a week for 52 weeks of the year, it will give you $1560.00. Now that is a huge saving. And yes, I take out $30 of cash and I'm putting it in a beautiful vase inside my wardrobe. If you save only $10 a week, its $520.00 ! View attachment 38577
I was just talking about being more frugal in this thread on resolutions for the year :D I think more people should see your tips! https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/threads/new-years-resolutions.41815

Thanks but no thanks. I don't think my Kmart store will have 10c sales. And I don't need it, more Christmas stuff. Instead of the January dieting crazy, which will last only a week or 2, I am putting money away. If you save only $30 a week for 52 weeks of the year, it will give you $1560.00. Now that is a huge saving. And yes, I take out $30 of cash and I'm putting it in a beautiful vase inside my wardrobe. If you save only $10 a week, its $520.00 ! View attachment 38577
Wish I had extra $30a week to save

Reactions: Littleboy8

View attachment 38530

Key Takeaways

Already got too much glassware, etc so no thanks! Also crowds in shops drives me crazy, would rather avoid that kind of experience!

OO! A 10c sale! I've got a spare ten bucks - I wonder what I could do with a hundred or so somethings?
But how much juice would I use to go down to my local, friendy Kmart to get them?