Score a year’s worth of FREE GROCERIES from Woolworths – Here's how to enter!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we love bringing you the best news and deals that we know you can enjoy. And members, we’ve got good news for you today! Woolworths has announced an incredible new giveaway to celebrate the launch of its latest collectables campaign – and there’s plenty to be excited about.

So, if you regularly shop at Woolworths, here’s your chance to win a year’s worth of free food!

The Bricks Farm collectables campaign starts today (8 February), giving shoppers the chance to score one Bricks Farm pack with every $30 spent in-store and online.

Inspired by the farm-to-supermarket process and the best of Australian farming, the Bricks Farm promotion introduces customers to the fascinating people, activities, and tools behind growing fruits and vegetables.

For the environmentally conscious out there, the plastic collectables are made from 100% recycled materials, such as old fridges, luggage handles, and safety goggles, and have been certified by GECA. More details – including the Bricks Farm pieces you can expect – can be found here.

woolies1.jpg
Woolworths just announced a new giveaway. Credit: Woolworths Group Australia

And to celebrate the launch of its new campaign, the supermarket giant is holding the biggest giveaway of the year! Woolworths Everyday Rewards members have an exciting opportunity to cash in on this amazing promotion!

In the past, we’ve covered stories of shoppers who managed to score thousands of dollars worth in groceries using their rewards points. One example you can read is this savvy shopper’s story.

According to Woolworths’ website, Everyday Rewards members must complete the following steps during the promotional period:

1. Spend at least $30 (this is the qualifying spend) on any item/s in a single transaction (other than the Excluded items listed below) at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia (except for Ampol Woolworths MetroGo and Metro60) or via Woolworths Online.​
2. Scan your Everyday Rewards Card in-store at the checkout or enter your Everyday Rewards Card number at the online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.​
3. Your entry will be automatically recorded on purchase.​

farm.jpg
Woolworths is celebrating its new campaign with a giveaway. Credit: Pixabay/Pexels

As for the excluded items, these are:
  • Smoking/tobacco products and accessories
  • Alcohol
  • Woolworths Mobile (including recharge)
  • Woolworths Insurance
  • Travel cards and tickets
  • Lottery products
  • Gift cards (including iTunes gift cards)
  • Carpet care products or cashouts
  • Donations
  • Expenditure on Delivery Fees
  • Bag Fees or Crate Service fees
  • Or purchases in excess of $1,000 in one transaction or $5,000 in multiple transactions across any consecutive seven-day period.

The supermarket giant will award $5,000 in Woolworths Gift Cards (awarded as 10 x $500 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards) to six customers over the course of the six weeks to promote their Bricks Farm campaign. Prize Draw Groups are as per the following:

Week 1: NSW/ACT​
Week 2: SA/NT​
Week 3: WA​
Week 4: QLD​
Week 5: VIC​
Week 6: TAS​

There will also be a minor prize: get the chance to win 1 of 100 10,000 Everyday Rewards points, to the value of AUD $50.

The winners of both the Major and Minor prizes will be contacted via email (the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account) and may be contacted by phone – also using the number linked to their Rewards account – within 7 days of the draw.

The winners will be published at: everydayrewards.com.au/bricks within 30 days of the draw. For more details about the promotion, visit Woolworths’ website here.

Additionally, if customers purchase participating products from the brands listed below, they will receive a bonus Bricks Farm pack:
  • BONDS
  • Carman’s
  • Cetaphil
  • Colgate
  • D’orsogna
  • Dove
  • Finish
  • Gillette
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Huggies
  • Nescafe
  • OMO
  • Purina Felix
  • Purina ONE
  • Sanitarium
  • Sorbent
  • SunRice
  • Wonder White
  • Yoplait
Buy two, get one Bricks Farm pack:
  • Yoplait Petit Miam
  • Yoplait Petit YOP

Andrew Hicks, Woolworths Group Chief Marketing Officer, said: ‘As Today’s Fresh Food People, it is important that we share and celebrate the role our Aussie farmers play in providing the fresh produce customers enjoy.’

‘Woolworths Bricks Farm has been designed to show the intricate ecosystem of an Australian Farm,’ Mr Hicks said before adding that he hopes the second chapter of their Bricks campaign will encourage customers to learn more about where their food comes from through interactive play.
Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths is giving Everyday Rewards members the chance to win a year’s worth of free groceries.
  • Customers will receive a bonus Bricks Farm pack when purchasing participating products from brands.
  • Woolworths Bricks Farm has been designed to show the intricate ecosystem of an Australian farm.
  • To enter, customers need to spend $30 and scan or link their Everyday Rewards card.
Do you plan on getting your hands on a few Bricks Farm promotional packs? Let us know in the comments. Or better yet, have you ever won a big giveaway like this before? Share your story with us!

Sponsored
$5000 worth of gift cards wouldn’t be anywhere near enough to buy a years worth of groceries, even for a single person. Equates to just over $416 a month. But it will help, I also hope the winners are people who really need the help. A better idea would be to donate the gift cards to a charity to purchase food for their clients.

$5000 worth of gift cards wouldn’t be anywhere near enough to buy a years worth of groceries, even for a single person. Equates to just over $416 a month. But it will help, I also hope the winners are people who really need the help. A better idea would be to donate the gift cards to a charity to purchase food for their clients.
That is a good idea, but beats woolworths pupose of getting a $30 transaction out of you to be in for the win !! I have a rewards card. dont know why, as I very rarely spend $30 or more there as I am an Aldi shopper. There are a few things Aldi does not sell and I do go to Woolworths, but spend only about $20-25.

How exciting. It would have been more wonderful if they doubled the winners and gave each winner $2,500 Vouchers for the year. More people could have benefited on their give-away. I still remember when I won $100 voucher from Franklins in the 1980's. It helped me out so much as I had adopted several cats that had arrived. One female had kittens. I had them de sexed and that drained my finances, as did the cost of feeding them, litter, bedding. The love and pats were free. So where the purring-fects comforts that they were happy pussy cats. I have still never forgotten that $100 win from Franklins to spend in store.

I also have the Woolworths extra Rewards card and paid the $59.00 Annual fees. I have saved more than this. Not as much as others but the $Savings on the 10% Extras once per month at Woollies & also once a months at Big W is adding up. Plus 3x Points every shop and then there are the Points Boosters to yes spend a little more at a certain time each month to get 10x Points, or extra $10, $20 or more added to one's $To Spend. I got 4,000 points = $20 and then they just sent me as a gift another $10. I'm grateful to receive this and spend on what I need, their specials and other products that I and my cats that I now have today. Again, more strays that arrived and yes paid to have them de sexed, microchipped ..etc..

Reactions: Ricci
The $5,000 is enough for me and I am a single Disability Pensioner with 4 cats and 3 strays that come in for their meals. I do not eat steak, roast meat. I make do with chicken, sausages, mince meat and some low price frozen fish. My cats are well cared for and they also get their Revolution Plus treatment each month, wet & dry foods including dry dental foods from Pet Culture ... $5,0000 for me would mean not spending this $5,000 out of the pension but having much needed house maintenance done and some savings as well. If you win, please 'only spend this $5,000' and maybe give some friends $100-$250 each. If they play the Poker machines, then I wouldn't give a cent. $donate from your $pension some money to an animal shelter like the Sydney Dog & Cat Home. And yes, I do donate to animal shelters when I can throughout the year including the Sydney Dog & Cat Home.

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we love bringing you the best news and deals that we know you can enjoy. And members, we’ve got good news for you today! Woolworths has announced an incredible new giveaway to celebrate the launch of its latest collectables campaign – and there’s plenty to be excited about.

So, if you regularly shop at Woolworths, here’s your chance to win a year’s worth of free food!

The Bricks Farm collectables campaign starts today (8 February), giving shoppers the chance to score one Bricks Farm pack with every $30 spent in-store and online.

Inspired by the farm-to-supermarket process and the best of Australian farming, the Bricks Farm promotion introduces customers to the fascinating people, activities, and tools behind growing fruits and vegetables.

For the environmentally conscious out there, the plastic collectables are made from 100% recycled materials, such as old fridges, luggage handles, and safety goggles, and have been certified by GECA. More details – including the Bricks Farm pieces you can expect – can be found here.

View attachment 13061
Woolworths just announced a new giveaway. Credit: Woolworths Group Australia

And to celebrate the launch of its new campaign, the supermarket giant is holding the biggest giveaway of the year! Woolworths Everyday Rewards members have an exciting opportunity to cash in on this amazing promotion!

In the past, we’ve covered stories of shoppers who managed to score thousands of dollars worth in groceries using their rewards points. One example you can read is this savvy shopper’s story.

According to Woolworths’ website, Everyday Rewards members must complete the following steps during the promotional period:

1. Spend at least $30 (this is the qualifying spend) on any item/s in a single transaction (other than the Excluded items listed below) at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia (except for Ampol Woolworths MetroGo and Metro60) or via Woolworths Online.​
2. Scan your Everyday Rewards Card in-store at the checkout or enter your Everyday Rewards Card number at the online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.​
3. Your entry will be automatically recorded on purchase.​

View attachment 13060
Woolworths is celebrating its new campaign with a giveaway. Credit: Pixabay/Pexels

As for the excluded items, these are:
  • Smoking/tobacco products and accessories
  • Alcohol
  • Woolworths Mobile (including recharge)
  • Woolworths Insurance
  • Travel cards and tickets
  • Lottery products
  • Gift cards (including iTunes gift cards)
  • Carpet care products or cashouts
  • Donations
  • Expenditure on Delivery Fees
  • Bag Fees or Crate Service fees
  • Or purchases in excess of $1,000 in one transaction or $5,000 in multiple transactions across any consecutive seven-day period.

The supermarket giant will award $5,000 in Woolworths Gift Cards (awarded as 10 x $500 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards) to six customers over the course of the six weeks to promote their Bricks Farm campaign. Prize Draw Groups are as per the following:

Week 1: NSW/ACT​
Week 2: SA/NT​
Week 3: WA​
Week 4: QLD​
Week 5: VIC​
Week 6: TAS​

There will also be a minor prize: get the chance to win 1 of 100 10,000 Everyday Rewards points, to the value of AUD $50.

The winners of both the Major and Minor prizes will be contacted via email (the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account) and may be contacted by phone – also using the number linked to their Rewards account – within 7 days of the draw.

The winners will be published at: everydayrewards.com.au/bricks within 30 days of the draw. For more details about the promotion, visit Woolworths’ website here.

Additionally, if customers purchase participating products from the brands listed below, they will receive a bonus Bricks Farm pack:
  • BONDS
  • Carman’s
  • Cetaphil
  • Colgate
  • D’orsogna
  • Dove
  • Finish
  • Gillette
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Huggies
  • Nescafe
  • OMO
  • Purina Felix
  • Purina ONE
  • Sanitarium
  • Sorbent
  • SunRice
  • Wonder White
  • Yoplait
Buy two, get one Bricks Farm pack:
  • Yoplait Petit Miam
  • Yoplait Petit YOP

Andrew Hicks, Woolworths Group Chief Marketing Officer, said: ‘As Today’s Fresh Food People, it is important that we share and celebrate the role our Aussie farmers play in providing the fresh produce customers enjoy.’

‘Woolworths Bricks Farm has been designed to show the intricate ecosystem of an Australian Farm,’ Mr Hicks said before adding that he hopes the second chapter of their Bricks campaign will encourage customers to learn more about where their food comes from through interactive play.
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths is giving Everyday Rewards members the chance to win a year’s worth of free groceries.
  • Customers will receive a bonus Bricks Farm pack when purchasing participating products from brands.
  • Woolworths Bricks Farm has been designed to show the intricate ecosystem of an Australian farm.
  • To enter, customers need to spend $30 and scan or link their Everyday Rewards card.
Do you plan on getting your hands on a few Bricks Farm promotional packs? Let us know in the comments. Or better yet, have you ever won a big giveaway like this before? Share your story with us!

We shop at various supermarkets, all within 2km of our home - Woolworths, Coles, Aldi - only for the food we need and like from each. If Woolworths offers us the bricks we’ll take them & give to a mother/father, grandmother/grandfather with young children as our grandchildren are now 16, 18 & 20. We don’t spend just because of promotions. And we are Everyday Rewards members.