I lost my little mate "Muffin" last November 2023, he was 15 years old.
We found him dumped on the side of the road as a puppy and we took him home and loved him all we could, that was January 2009.
My wife and I took him to the vet, thinking he had a bad cough and maybe some antibiotics he would be his old self again. However, the vet did an ultrasound and his chest and around his heart was full of fluid, which was putting pressure on his lungs and heart.
The vet said his heart was starting to fail.

We made the hardest decision we have ever had to make, after the vet advised us, he would only suffer.

He was my shadow and I miss that little guy so much. RIP my little mate.

My baby.jpg

Last edited:
We found him dumped on the side of the road as a puppy and we took him home and loved him all we could, that was January 2009.
My wife and I took him to the vet, thinking he had a bad cough and maybe some antibiotics he would be his old self again. However, the vet did an ultrasound and his chest and around his heart was full of fluid, which was putting pressure on his lungs and heart.

We made the hardest decision we have ever had to make, after the vet advised us, he would only suffer.

View attachment 53157
What a beautiful boy, thank you for loving him so much and giving him a chance.

My beautiful Daisy passed away on the 6th July, 3 years ago in 2021. She was my sewing supervisor, cross stitch advisor and general craft helper. She was dumped by her previous owner on the streets and picked up and taken to a shelter. I was truly blessed to be able to adopt her. She unfortunately, had a stroke. Something I wouldn't wish on another animal. I currently have a gorgeous tabby stray who was also taken to a shelter. Behind the machine.jpg

View attachment 53157
Yep to all dog owners and lovers when they pass away its very hard to cope with for a long long time, because at the end of the day they are our family . THEY ARE OUR HEART DOGS. who cannot tell us of their ailments unfortunately.

View attachment 53157
Sweet little Muffin, such a cute and no doubt a good friend. He looks like a Jack Russell, very similar to my Jackie who passed away 18 months ago, I'm still crying about it as I loved her so much. So sorry for your loss.

Ado
My beautiful Daisy passed away on the 6th July, 3 years ago in 2021. She was my sewing supervisor, cross stitch advisor and general craft helper. She was dumped by her previous owner on the streets and picked up and taken to a shelter. I was truly blessed to be able to adopt her. She unfortunately, had a stroke. Something I wouldn't wish on another animal. I currently have a gorgeous tabby stray who was also taken to a shelter. View attachment 53163
Adorable.I adopted 2 girl dogs not long after Bubbagirl died.They help me with my grief but they will never replace her.I love them very much though.

Sweet little Muffin, such a cute and no doubt a good friend. He looks like a Jack Russell, very similar to my Jackie who passed away 18 months ago, I'm still crying about it as I loved her so much. So sorry for your loss.
Thank you for your kind thoughts, I miss my little mate so much.
Sorry to hear about your little fur baby Jackie.
They are not just a pet, they are a part of your family, and they show their love for us in so many ways.
Thank you again, Cheers.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, I miss my little mate so much.
Sorry to hear about your little fur baby Jackie.
They are not just a pet, they are a part of your family, and they show their love for us in so many ways.
Thank you again, Cheers.
Thank you Kevin, Luckily I still have Jackies daughter Tiny who just turned 15. Still loves the ball and going for walks. She was so funny the other day, I was pruning the passionfruit vine and she curled up in the planter box with the vine! One day after crabbing, she got inside the crab net trying to get the bait, but could not get out by herself, typical Jack Russell, full of surprises.

Thank you Kevin, Luckily I still have Jackies daughter Tiny who just turned 15. Still loves the ball and going for walks. She was so funny the other day, I was pruning the passionfruit vine and she curled up in the planter box with the vine! One day after crabbing, she got inside the crab net trying to get the bait, but could not get out by herself, typical Jack Russell, full of surprises.
AAAWWWW !!

Reactions: Bubbag1rl