Royal insider exposes why Prince William, Princess of Wales ‘do not speak’ to Prince Harry, Meghan

The British Royal Family has long been a subject of fascination for people around the world, with their lives unfolding like a modern-day Shakespearean drama.

The latest chapter in this ongoing saga revealed a rift between Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

The estrangement has reached a point where the two couples are reportedly not speaking, and a recent development suggested that the divide is only widening.

Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales, are said to be steering clear of Prince Harry during his upcoming visit to London for an Invictus Games event on May 8.

A source close to the couple has indicated that the wounds from the release of Prince Harry's memoir, Spare, and the 2022 Netflix documentary Harry and Meghan are still fresh.

435277275_122125669652227555_3805167474453698983_n.jpg
It was reported that the Prince and Princess of Wales won’t meet Prince Harry on his London visit. Image source: Facebook

It was said that the couple feels 'completely betrayed' by the public airing of private matters and the portrayal of events in these publications.

‘They don’t speak to Harry and Meghan, and they are certainly not about to start when Catherine is at her most vulnerable,’ the source stated.

‘Both sides understand each other’s position clearly now.’

‘William and Catherine felt completely betrayed by Harry’s memoir,’ they added.

The tension between the siblings and their spouses has been a topic of public speculation for some time, but it seems the situation has deteriorated further following the claims made in Prince Harry's memoir.

Among the more sensational revelations, Prince Harry accused his brother of physical aggression during a heated argument about Meghan.

He also alleged that it was William and Catherine who suggested he wear the infamous Nazi costume to a party in 2005.

Royal author Tom Quinn suggested that Prince Harry is keen to mend fences with his brother and sister-in-law during his visit. However, given Catherine's recent cancer diagnosis, the prospect of a reunion seems slim.

Mr Quinn said: ‘Given Kate’s cancer diagnosis, Harry will certainly make efforts to see his brother and Kate when he returns to the [United Kingdom] in May—if it happens at all, it’s to be a very brief, carefully choreographed meeting and organised to last a short time so that the brothers can avoid any difficult conversations.’

‘At the same time, Harry knows how it will look if he comes back to the UK and doesn’t see his brother and Kate. It’s going to be a very awkward time,’ he added.

The Royal Family has always been under intense scrutiny, and the current situation is no exception. Royal watchers and the public alike have expressed a desire to see the former 'Fab Four' reconcile.

Yet, an insider has revealed that William and Catherine have come to terms with the situation and are focusing on moving forward with their lives.

‘The whole situation doesn’t use up a huge amount of their mental energy anymore,’ the source claimed.

‘William and Kate have accepted it and moved on. Cancer puts things in perspective.’

‘William respects his father’s wish to reconcile with his son, but his focus now is on protecting his family from stressful situations,’ they added.

In the face of ongoing allegations and stories from Harry and Meghan, William and Catherine have chosen to maintain their silence.

A palace insider noted, ‘Every time they turn around, Harry and Meghan have planted some new allegation against them or petty story.’

‘It is hard for them not to be able to defend themselves, but silence is always the best response,’ they said.
Key Takeaways
  • Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales are reportedly not planning to meet with Prince Harry during his upcoming UK visit.
  • The royal couple feels 'completely betrayed' after the release of Harry's memoir Spare and the Netflix documentary about him and Meghan.
  • The relationship between the brothers and their spouses has been strained, and any meeting would be brief and carefully managed.
  • Royal insider claimed that Prince William and Princess Catherine are focused on moving forward and protecting their family, especially in light of Catherine's cancer diagnosis and the need to avoid stress.
Members, we'd love to hear your thoughts on this royal rift. Have you ever experienced a family estrangement, and how did you handle it? Share your experiences and insights in the comments below.

Sponsored
Time they ALL grew up, seems the Royal Family aren't happy unless there is someone in their ranks they can hate and blame everything on, they have done it for years and are still at it. They seem to enjoy a 'them and us' fight. I read Spare, so exciting I can't really remember much about what was said. Time the Royals got over it. BUT THEY advertise it endlessly.

... They won't be happy if Nostradamus's prediction comes true... Harry, not William to rule...
Nostrodamus made 942 'predictions' in 1555, every year people claim several events will occur because of one or other of them.

Some years I have seen one event each month being claimed to have been predicted by him.

Odd, because at the lowly rate of 2 predictions a year all of them should already have come true.

As for King Harry, all three of Will & Kate's children would have to die before that could happen. Plus he'd still need to have the approval of parliament, it wouldn't be the first time for this to be refused.

As they say, "You can choose your friends, not your family". Mines in a similar situation.
I think you meant "mine's".

Though mines in the backyard of Harry and Meghan's residence in Santa Barbara would end the squabbling. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PattiB
Betrayal is never nice. Public betrayal is very hard to forgive. There are times in your life, be it friends or family, when the situation is so bad that you have to wipe your feet and say goodbye for good. Once a relationship is toxic, there is no purpose in carrying on.

Know how you feel, I have a "Meghan" marry my son and he's gone from a close, loving, happy guy to a withdrawn sad person with a leash on. My "Meghan" has separated him from his family and lifelong friends too 😔
I know how you feel. My son has had two of the same and now thanks to someone he has departed from them and now with the loveliest of girls. I have my loving son back.