Royal family believes the Queen needs protecting from Prince Harry

Members of the royal family think it’s the Queen who needs protecting from Prince Harry, and not the opposite, author Tina Brown reveals.

This was presumed after an interview with the Duke of Sussex, sharing the details of his brief visit to the UK where he met his father, Prince Charles, and his grandmother at Windsor Castle.

"Being with her, it was great. It was just so nice to see her, you know, she's on great form, she's always got a great sense of humour with me, and I'm making sure she's protected and got the right people around her."

He went on to explain that he has a "really special relationship" with his grandmother adding, "We talk about things that she can't talk about with anyone else."

-kzKscpP8vFjdOZHyzJBFPOg2LyVBjNqWCPBk2Z2GUeZgU6PPds58jHHXIdql8X9M6263kT9Y8tANkyddnFUQjEpz4yToAO8LHV30AAw2xUg3KGaBHjb9cfsOxcJZqvaTjiarOccbiJTemSDRw

Image Credit: UsWeekly

In a discussion with the BBC's Radio 4 Today program, Tina Brown explained that Prince Harry’s comments sparked a concern within the royals and added that: "A lot of people in the family reacted with: 'well actually she needs protecting from you, Harry'.”

Brown also suspected that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will return to their royal duties in some form - but it will take time.

"Harry and Meghan leaving was definitely a blow for the monarchy because they did represent a more modern, and dare I say, more relatable royal couple who could be deployed to connect more with the younger generation," Brown divulged to the BBC.

"I think there will be an effort to somehow reel them back in at a certain point, not immediately, but my guess is that they will want to come back eventually.

"It’s not going to happen right now, largely because Harry keeps lobbing these fresh hand grenades at the family just when they are beginning to think 'can we re-establish some trust with the House of Sussex?' – there's yet another fusillade from an American talk show and everyone in the family thinks 'well, what was that about?’”

lTLukM4kS827qlw9G02zjweI8u8gY9AFQvt9Ba7xko-IGcRXM90ErsCz4Z7ineiS_XPrlgvjaPMI6hfVDUlMW1q9COnrJhkfRSLj3C7MYZd6mugcSJTIWoqE93eNVvKa6oSEjtuLCWoUkf4IXw

Image Credit: Hello Magazine

"So that isn't helpful. I think when the Queen does die, there'll be a desire for Harry to serve his country, he'd going to want to rethink it probably. And frankly, I don't think the entertainment efforts are going that brilliantly sitting in Montecito."

Her prediction about Harry and Meghan returning to the royals paralleled the remarks made by Princess Diana's friend and photographer Kent Gavin, who mentioned the Sussexes coming back.

"I certainly know the Queen would like it, from what I am hearing from people at the palace," Gavin said previously in 2021.

Brown praised the efforts of the Duchess of Cambridge for focusing on her duties despite the challenging year for the monarchy as a whole.

"It's amazing how important to the future of the monarch the Duchess of Cambridge has become because when she first married William it was thought, 'how can a girl from middle-class origins really become a future Queen? Is she going to be able to handle everything that is thrown at her in this very difficult and very constrained situation?’,”

"But it's incredible people to think that now, people ask 'what on earth would happen without the Duchess of Cambridge?'. Catherine has become such an important stalwart figure along with Camilla."

S9mYcfjY_e4CrtxC2_4WeKVF6TJxRh7_g1yUAyxTaer9bw9af9W5vOjvYy9TleKcjU6chdd9rC5HNABfa4oCe64cEKETyqb9NXl3guqN6oDiaaHjcTCkAwKbCLL4vuXMRalfzjLoRw47yf_htg

Image Credit: Vanity Fair

Brown says the Queen recently expressing her "sincere wish" for the Duchess of Cornwall to be known as Queen Consort in the future was "validating and rewarding Camilla for her last 20 years of being such a supportive royal wife".

She said the service of Kate and Camilla to the Crown proved that "bloodline is not as important as being able to do it”.

What are your thoughts on Prince Harry’s comments? Share them with us below!

Catch a glimpse of Prince Harry’s interview here:

Video Credit: The Royal Family

Sponsored
Harry should not be burning his boats at a time when things aren't going so well out in the real world, what with Netflix and others shelving ideas and content. Lets face it, he's not overly qualified in anything other that being Royal and I can't see either him or Meghan doing a regular 9-5 job.;)

Last edited:
This might help them....Prince Harry trained as a Co-Pilot Gunner.
Meghan Markle is reported as having trained in martial arts and kickboxing, and being fluent in Spanish and French.
Great assets to have.

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci
Well one thing The Queen has certainly discovered is that bloodline means sod all. As is said above, it IS indeed the ability (not to mention the willingness) to do all that is entailed & required. No real fan of Camilla, I can still give credit where credit is most certainly due & Camilla has stepped up to the plate in a manner that can only be admired. How she has managed to let all the insults hurled at her, to stop her from doing what is required of her as the wife of Charles is a testament to her true character! Dianna may well have done much towards public service, but let's face it...she also was very firm in there always being the Press there to always catch her services. That she actually set up that famous pose at the Taj Mahal crushed a part of my admiration for her. All certainly was not one sided or as it was made to appear in that marriage. But that is bye the bye. The Queen would do well to heed Charles & other members of family & Staff, to let go of Andrew & Fergie, both are nothing but parasites which has been proved time & time again. Praise BE that she does not allow her love as a Mother to blind her judgement when it comes to Andrew (the piece of filth), as she has done so in the past on many occasions. Indeed that was one of her husbands biggest gripes with her, that she was too soft & forgiving of Andrew & his ways. Too willing to have all hushed up & to forgive him - even reward him of his disgusting & bad behavior. NO other person on this planet would get away with what that little cretin has! Let alone be rewarded for it!! Hopefully the British public will arise in protest should she begin to open doors for those two parasites.

I hope Harry and the hoe are never allowed back into the royal fold, they certainly dont deserve it just because hes related does not give him the right, look at everything they both have said and done I truly think it would do more harm than good taking them back

Reactions: Nardia and Ricci
Royal family believes the Queen needs protecting from Prince Harry

Members of the royal family think it’s the Queen who needs protecting from Prince Harry, and not the opposite, author Tina Brown reveals.

This was presumed after an interview with the Duke of Sussex, sharing the details of his brief visit to the UK where he met his father, Prince Charles, and his grandmother at Windsor Castle.

"Being with her, it was great. It was just so nice to see her, you know, she's on great form, she's always got a great sense of humour with me, and I'm making sure she's protected and got the right people around her."

He went on to explain that he has a "really special relationship" with his grandmother adding, "We talk about things that she can't talk about with anyone else."

-kzKscpP8vFjdOZHyzJBFPOg2LyVBjNqWCPBk2Z2GUeZgU6PPds58jHHXIdql8X9M6263kT9Y8tANkyddnFUQjEpz4yToAO8LHV30AAw2xUg3KGaBHjb9cfsOxcJZqvaTjiarOccbiJTemSDRw

Image Credit: UsWeekly

In a discussion with the BBC's Radio 4 Today program, Tina Brown explained that Prince Harry’s comments sparked a concern within the royals and added that: "A lot of people in the family reacted with: 'well actually she needs protecting from you, Harry'.”

Brown also suspected that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will return to their royal duties in some form - but it will take time.

"Harry and Meghan leaving was definitely a blow for the monarchy because they did represent a more modern, and dare I say, more relatable royal couple who could be deployed to connect more with the younger generation," Brown divulged to the BBC.

"I think there will be an effort to somehow reel them back in at a certain point, not immediately, but my guess is that they will want to come back eventually.

"It’s not going to happen right now, largely because Harry keeps lobbing these fresh hand grenades at the family just when they are beginning to think 'can we re-establish some trust with the House of Sussex?' – there's yet another fusillade from an American talk show and everyone in the family thinks 'well, what was that about?’”

lTLukM4kS827qlw9G02zjweI8u8gY9AFQvt9Ba7xko-IGcRXM90ErsCz4Z7ineiS_XPrlgvjaPMI6hfVDUlMW1q9COnrJhkfRSLj3C7MYZd6mugcSJTIWoqE93eNVvKa6oSEjtuLCWoUkf4IXw

Image Credit: Hello Magazine

"So that isn't helpful. I think when the Queen does die, there'll be a desire for Harry to serve his country, he'd going to want to rethink it probably. And frankly, I don't think the entertainment efforts are going that brilliantly sitting in Montecito."

Her prediction about Harry and Meghan returning to the royals paralleled the remarks made by Princess Diana's friend and photographer Kent Gavin, who mentioned the Sussexes coming back.

"I certainly know the Queen would like it, from what I am hearing from people at the palace," Gavin said previously in 2021.

Brown praised the efforts of the Duchess of Cambridge for focusing on her duties despite the challenging year for the monarchy as a whole.

"It's amazing how important to the future of the monarch the Duchess of Cambridge has become because when she first married William it was thought, 'how can a girl from middle-class origins really become a future Queen? Is she going to be able to handle everything that is thrown at her in this very difficult and very constrained situation?’,”

"But it's incredible people to think that now, people ask 'what on earth would happen without the Duchess of Cambridge?'. Catherine has become such an important stalwart figure along with Camilla."

S9mYcfjY_e4CrtxC2_4WeKVF6TJxRh7_g1yUAyxTaer9bw9af9W5vOjvYy9TleKcjU6chdd9rC5HNABfa4oCe64cEKETyqb9NXl3guqN6oDiaaHjcTCkAwKbCLL4vuXMRalfzjLoRw47yf_htg

Image Credit: Vanity Fair

Brown says the Queen recently expressing her "sincere wish" for the Duchess of Cornwall to be known as Queen Consort in the future was "validating and rewarding Camilla for her last 20 years of being such a supportive royal wife".

She said the service of Kate and Camilla to the Crown proved that "bloodline is not as important as being able to do it”.

What are your thoughts on Prince Harry’s comments? Share them with us below!

Catch a glimpse of Prince Harry’s interview here:

Video Credit: The Royal Family

"validating and rewarding Camilla for her last 20 years of being such a supportive royal wife". more a cheater and marriage wrecker methinks!