Royal author shares surprising insight behind Prince Harry and Princess Catherine's relationship

The British Royal Family has always been a source of fascination, with their lives playing out like a real-life soap opera.

The latest revelation to rock the monarchy involves Prince Harry and his sister-in-law, Catherine ‘Kate’ Middleton, Princess of Wales.

A veteran royal expert has recently shed light on the complex dynamics within the couples in the family, suggesting that Prince Harry may have harboured feelings for Kate.

Ingrid Seward, a longtime Editor of Majesty magazine and a renowned Royal Commentator, has made a startling claim in a recent interview.

‘Maybe Harry was a little in love with Kate,’ she said.

305770398_10161220374744369_6825699147359855152_n.jpg
Ingrid Seward claimed Prince Harry might have been ‘a little in love’ with Kate Middleton. Image source: 10TV - WBNS/ Facebook

Before you jump to conclusions, Ms Seward clarified that she didn't mean Harry was physically attracted to Kate. Instead, she suggested that Harry, who had always longed for a sister, found a sisterly figure in Kate.

'Remember when it was just the three of them? He always longed for a sister, he told Diana that. Psychologically, I think he just adored her and he was always there, at Kensington Palace, in their fridge, you know, “What’s for supper?”' she explained.

Commenting on that suggestion, another Royal Commentator, Daniela Elser, said: ‘She has a point. For a long time there, Kate seemed to fulfil a specific and needed role in Harry’s hurly-burly life and inner world.’

‘Harry had finally acquired a warm, emotionally literate maternal figure willing to dish out hugs and large helpings of shepherd’s pies,’ she added.

However, Ms Elser stated that the dynamic was bound to change when Harry started building his family.

In 2016, Prince Harry met Meghan Markle, and the course of royal history took an unexpected turn. The couple's whirlwind romance and subsequent marriage changed the dynamics within the royal family.

Ms Seward also suggested that Meghan might have been envious of Kate's position within the royal family.

'I think that Meghan must have been incredibly envious and then jealous of Kate,' she said.

‘I heard Meghan actually thought she was going to be a princess and live in Windsor Castle. Instead, there’s William and Kate with this beautiful house while they are stuck in Nottingham Cottage, which Harry used to call “my hovel”,’ Ms Seward added.

This comes after Ms Elser speculated that there is an anticipation and perhaps a necessity for Kate to return to her royal duties as soon as she is able. You can read more about that here.

The Princess of Wales is currently recovering from abdominal surgery at home and has not been seen in public since Christmas Day as of writing.

Meanwhile, King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer and is receiving treatment that has postponed his public duties.

Key Takeaways
  • A well-known royal expert suggested Prince Harry may have had a sisterly adoration for Kate Middleton, reflecting his longing for a female sibling.
  • The expert, Ingrid Seward, commented on the dynamic between Kate, William, and Harry before Meghan Markle entered the scene, implying that Harry enjoyed the familial and warm environment created by Kate.
  • Ms Seward also claimed hearing that Meghan Markle could have been jealous of Kate, which might have contributed to tensions within the royal family.

What are your thoughts on these claims, members? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Sponsored
Are you Australian by any chance personally I don't care for your tone or opinion. No one is asking you to be a royalist however don't preach to me about English history. I never mentioned Andrew regarding any accusations but he was a womaniser when he was younger and he was allowed to do what he wanted as was Harry. I loved Princess Diana but it wasn't all one sided. As for you knowing your history, King Charles did not make Queen Camilla, Queen. Queen Elizabeth changed the rules so that Camilla could become Queen like she changed the rules so that Princess Charlotte could become Queen if anything happened to her Father and brother so she wouldn't like Princess Anne be usurped because she is female.
They called it the Perth rule/system but what then stopped the Queen to abdicate to her daughter if she was first in line, AND SHE WAS A FEMALE AS WELL.?

BLOODY THIN SKINNED POMS. They never accept the truth unless it's written by them.
They don't even accept the facts and the truth that they country is going down the gurgler quicker that they anticipated.
I remember the good old days of England but that was once upon a time.

Are you Australian by any chance personally I don't care for your tone or opinion. No one is asking you to be a royalist however don't preach to me about English history. I never mentioned Andrew regarding any accusations but he was a womaniser when he was younger and he was allowed to do what he wanted as was Harry. I loved Princess Diana but it wasn't all one sided. As for you knowing your history, King Charles did not make Queen Camilla, Queen. Queen Elizabeth changed the rules so that Camilla could become Queen like she changed the rules so that Princess Charlotte could become Queen if anything happened to her Father and brother so she wouldn't like Princess Anne be usurped because she is female.
You should look in your own mirror before casting stones. Actually, who gives a flying f**k about some antiquated culture called royalty. Do not mess with what you can't handle.

My suggestion is to leave @gamiry alone. Otherwise you will be a sad and sorry soul.... maybe arsesoul....

Harry has a lot more pride in himself unlike his brother Andrew !
so much pride that he degrades his family in a book. Andrew was footloose and fancy-free when he associated with those people. How come Bill Clinton is so pure now??

For your reading:
"(
While King Charles III may have been the centre of the royal coronation, it was also an important day for his wife, Camilla.

Formerly the Queen Consort, Camilla also went through ceremonial procedures similar to Charles, leaving Westminster Abbey with a new title.

So why did Camilla gain the title Queen, and why was Prince Philip never named king? Here's what you need to know.

Why is Camilla's title now Queen?​

Historically, the wives of sitting British monarchs have taken the title Queen.

Most recently, Queen Elizabeth II's mother, Queen Elizabeth, was married to King George VI.

However, for Camilla, there has been some controversy because she was not Charles's first wife.

She was granted the title the Queen Consort by the late Queen Elizabeth II in February last year during the Platinum Jubilee.

However, her title first appeared as Queen Camilla when the coronation invitations were sent out. )"

End of quotation. As such it appeasr to me that you might be wrong.
Hi Lizzilou,

How come you haven't replied to my post outlining the real facts about Queen Camilla or Queen Consort the like you are telling us.?
If I am wrong why don't you contradict my post and blow me out of the water.?
Obvioulsy you haven't got any answers.............OR AM I WRONG IN THAT TOO.?
Cheers

RULE BRITTANIA! By the River Thames....the sewer by the sea.
Over the last decade or so what you are telling us might very well be true. Between the Greenies, the Mad Wokes, the DEI's (Diversity Equity and Inclusion where a person is given a position of power not because of his knowledge but because he might be gay or black or anything else but knowledge), the crazy rainbows lovers with their gender ideologies, and the Climate Change lunatics that took control of England while the Politicians are sadly lacking the intestinal fortitude (The Big Balls) to stand up to them in order to keep their seats in the House of Common while destroying the Country, well mate if someone doesn't wake up urgently the end of England might be near. They left the EU and now they are on their own. What a great look.....:eek::oops:

I think he may have liked her a lot. They always had so much fun together. Every picture taken of them, they were
always laughing. Enjoying each other's company. Nothing wrong in that. I bet she misses him.
William is more serious

maybe go back and rethink that. She didn't nothing of the sort, the head of the commonwealth agreed to change the laws of accession before the first kid was born to ensure if it was a female then she would be first in line. As for Camilla, once again she did nothing, the monarch is a figurehead and only rubber stamps the laws of the GOVERNMENT, has ABSOLUTLEY NO POWER WHAT SO EVER, but say she no longer saw a reason for her not to be queen.