Riddle Masters 29.05.2023

Good morning everyone!

I hope you're all doing well on this lovely Monday! I've got a fun little riddle to start off the week.

Can you figure out how to make the number 7 even without using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division?

I'm excited to hear your answers!
Just remove the "S".

Good morning everyone!

I hope you're all doing well on this lovely Monday! I've got a fun little riddle to start off the week.

Can you figure out how to make the number 7 even without using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division?

Drop the 'S' from seven = even

Good morning everyone!

Write it..

Good morning everyone!

Remove the letter "S" from seven = EVEN

Absolute legends, as always!

The correct answer is...

Taking 's' off, which leaves 'even'. That being said, we saw quite a few out of the box thinkers, and below are their interesting answers:

@Viellarde, @RhodaStarr: 'Turn it upside down, add a stroke to create the number 4.'
@Gsr, @Beatie, @thomas: 'Put 0 after it.'
@Jo Piper3: 'Lay it down and flatten it out?'
@Brassmonkey1938: 'Put a small horizontal line from the bottom of the 7, left to right, which will make an even 2.'

Now aren't those just brilliant?

And for the roll call for this edition's riddle masters:​

Bawdyandy, Keelawee, Veronica, Teddybear0561, Fisherman2320, Luckyus, Annewithane, firefox, JulesPalm, Dazzasboats, Lord.Tim, O'Rourke, Glenmos, KenE, Robert Harsley, BarbieAmor, Emmy Im12, Viellarde, Victor Jackson, Gil of Darlington, Gsr, Helen4, Helen171, Thecheesequeen, Observer, Ricci, chezna, Leeann, Gerlinde Turchin, Cheryl W, Rowiee, Bill Mcl, Ashmenou, Tilbacroc, Shane H, Roscobro, steve.bryce, Ole Silver1, Groovy, Jasmine, Spurt, MERYL greet, SusanK, Gil, Annie Webster, Jentour1, Doug one, [email protected]., Jack the old fart, Davo's Delirium, Awc49, VicRaws, Suemalloo, CharlesAH, Pauline Laurie, Jill13231024, Beatie, Evag1951, rest1953, lizthorn, Heather T2, Scooter, Jron, leslie_may, Tap tap, OldBells, Akldhawkes, Muz01, Gibo, echrisdave, chean1210, dreddo, bobdabb, NanaAnge, Deb, Senior72, Chrissyfs, Buzzy, MIZMAC, Aggie, Goldiesboy, Alexwong, JillBaldry, Joyem, cberk, Kerrie62, woodperson, Ulrich, Nevanan, John R, Sharynleigh, JTeyssier, Monmc, Thr fonz, RhodaStarr, Blossom29, Sherriann, Rainie438, JollyDragon, Inot54, Jo Piper3, TrenaJ, Mina vriesekolk, Ray Black, Hewy57, thomas, Choff5, Janell, KenBruce, Senior Annie, JoAnne 1961, Freeman27, Nozmo, JoanFranklin, SGH, Phillip Otton, Paul1951, Sheriella, KennyB, Mjg, SteveWatts53, Vass54, Chappo, Jersey Girl, Sista 59, Rubyroo, pmboucher, janma, DiTurner, Dizie, featherfour, Ron 1952, Mrs Wizzo, kayc, Kab, Suemac, gabbymck, Topher, Carolyn T, kIKid, Bullwinkle, Brassmonkey1938, Roh, BeeB, lpc2801, Snug, Dizzy, mitchell55, Kudjela, Jennylolo, Dav, Mistydolphin1, Jacket, Aitchtee, Harvey35, & Oldgirllaughing.

Congratulations, legends! See you in the next riddle :D
Somewhat spurious as you are actually subtracting the letter from the word.

Disagree. The riddle states that there is no subtraction. But to get the answer you have to subtract s from seven.