Riddle Masters 20.11.23

Hey there, riddle masters! Gather 'round, because I've got a brainteaser that's sharper than your mum's tongue back in the day when you got too smart and more mysterious than that one sock that always disappears in the laundry.

With pointed fangs, it sits in wait; with piercing force, it doles out fate. Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, eternally joining in a single bite. What am I?

What in the world...? I am certain this is a drop bear. Kidding aside, put on your thinking caps and dive into the enigma. What's your guess? 🧐
🧛‍♂️ dracula haha gotchya

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Riddle Masters 20.11.23

Hey there, riddle masters! Gather 'round, because I've got a brainteaser that's sharper than your mum's tongue back in the day when you got too smart and more mysterious than that one sock that always disappears in the laundry.

With pointed fangs, it sits in wait; with piercing force, it doles out fate. Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, eternally joining in a single bite. What am I?

What in the world...? I am certain this is a drop bear. Kidding aside, put on your thinking caps and dive into the enigma. What's your guess? 🧐
A stapler

Riddle Masters 20.11.23

l the answer is vampire from Helen

Hello, members! What can I say about yet another stunning performance from you lot... Are you all riddle savants? I've yet to come across any riddle that's challenged you :ROFLMAO:

Now, here's our answer:

A stapler!

I'd also like to give a special shout-out to these responses, which made checking answers such a fun task:

@Sherill L.: 'Hooray - back from 4-weeks holiday in the UK visiting my son - I have so missed these riddles. Now, the answer I believe is a stapling machine/stapler; however anyone who has ever allowed a finger in the wrong place at the wrong time with one of these demon machines will attest to it being bloody and painful.'

Count me in, Sherill L.! It really is quite a nasty thing to experience.

@Sadsack: 'My Cat. Perfect description. I have the scars.'

Not the correct answer, but I say this one's excused! Poor member @Sadsack, eh? Good thing the cat's probably cute as 😺

@Mikeyboy2012: 'The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) 😅'

The icing on the cake, in my opinion :ROFLMAO:

And now, our roll of this edition's Riddle Masters:

Bawdyandy, Roscobro, BJM, Paul1951, Luckyus, Ray Black, pbattershill, Dizzy, Sherill L., Phil_Byrne, Veronica, firefox, R. Kloosterman, DawnBonn, Yves Altana, Over60and…., Glenmos, Big Al, JoAnne 1961, Jennylolo, Rose-Marie, Sheriella, Cheryl W, Suzanne rose, Spurt, MCF, Hirst1, kerrikennel, Magpie58, Suziq12, RLL, Annie Webster, KarenD, GrannyJen, Johnnomac, Ellen F, Lochiedog, Jron, OldBells, Dazzasboats, Gerlinde Turchin, CharlesAH, JulesPalm, Deborah Crompton, Ashmenou, Observer, Red Gem, steve.bryce, DuckyD, Laney68, ChrisUren, Idamay, Ricci, Sonning, Laurie53, Steggymagee, Snug, chean1210, Aggie, Fisherman2320, Tisme47, tojo562001, Taryn Gillan, candalyn49, Helen171, Chrissyfs, tonynbarb, Mark K, Phyll, Tilbacroc, Alan W, Linda51, Jasmine, Jo Piper3, AllenP, Mrtnst, Marybell, VicRaws, Mikeyboy2012, Rowiee, gabbymck, thomas, Lavendar Queen, chezna, Mina vriesekolk, Sandy Montague, Freeman27, cberk, Hewy57, CRuskin, Jennie, mitchell55, Sandygwalk, NickyW, dabangler, Mosh51, KennyB, Annewithane, Tootie, Waynec, SandyM, rowanf, TrixieLovesTigers, Aitchtee, Nichola, Noel Greig, rest1953, O'Rourke, KaraJenna, Pam White, & Thr fonz.

Congratulations and well done, members! See you in the next riddle!