Riddle Riddle Masters 07.08.23

Hey there, members! Rise and shine, it's Monday, and I hope you're all feeling fantastic! Ready for some brain-boosting fun? Let's kick off the week with a delightful riddle challenge. Here it goes:

You walk into a dark room. In the room there is only an oil lantern, a candle and a fireplace. Which do you light first?

Now, I have no doubt you all are clever Riddle Masters, so go ahead and give it your best shot! If you crack the mystery, drop your brilliant answer in the comments below - and let's get this riddle party started!

Sponsored
Hey there, members! Rise and shine, it's Monday, and I hope you're all feeling fantastic! Ready for some brain-boosting fun? Let's kick off the week with a delightful riddle challenge. Here it goes:

You walk into a dark room. In the room there is only an oil lantern, a candle and a fireplace. Which do you light first?

Now, I have no doubt you all are clever Riddle Masters, so go ahead and give it your best shot! If you crack the mystery, drop your brilliant answer in the comments below - and let's get this riddle party started!
None the room is dark and anyway you need some form of light

The match

None there is no matches or lighter

Think the riddle is incorrect and the original was "you walk into a dark room with only 1 match" So you have to light the match first. In this riddle, you have to assume you have something to light the candle with as you can't light a fireplace and you don't know the lamp has oil. I may be wrong but that's where my brain took me :cool: I don't smoke, so I'm unlikely to be able to light anything. :)

the match

None as you are in a dark room developing negatives for photography

A Match
RonB

A Match.

A match

The match to light others