SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

Judio

Sep 13, 2021
East Gosford
Qantas Remediation

Has anyone recevied an email regarding this? Supposedly from QF telling me am elibible to receive a payment folowwing some action from ACCC regarding bookings made between Mayy 22 and May 24. I vaguely recall something about QF haveing cancelled flights after accepting bookings. The email says I will hear from Deloitte Australia re instructions.
Seems a bit off to me - anyone else received this?

Yes it’s ligitimate part of a compensation deal between Qantas and ACCC. You should receive a email from accounting firm Deloitte’s with a code. You then register via Qantas website. Don’t provide any details over email only do so via the Deloittes portal .

I personally haven't, but 3 of my friends have. They have followed instructions and waiting for a response. Interesting.

Reactions: Tervueren

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×