Purrfect ride: Kmart's pet stroller takes paws-itive steps in pet care innovation!

In the world of pet care, there's always a new gadget or accessory that promises to make life easier for our furry friends and their human companions.

However, every once in a while, a product comes along that truly captures the hearts of pet owners, becoming the talk of the town—or in this case, the talk of the internet.

Kmart, a retailer known for its affordable and diverse range of products, has done it again, this time in the pet department.

The latest buzz among pet enthusiasts is all about the Kmart Pet Stroller ($99), a versatile and budget-friendly accessory that's being hailed as an essential item for every cat and small-dog parent.

The excitement is palpable as shoppers are not just walking but racing to their nearest Kmart to get their hands on this innovative product.

image.png
Kmart’s Pet Stroller ($99) received positive reviews from shoppers with small pets. Credits: Kmart Australia

An impressed shopper shared their experience online, saying, 'I finally got one of the pet strollers for my fur baby who struggles to walk long distances.’

‘He loved it! Easy to assemble, I love that it has the cup holders for us fur baby mumma’s, and it pushes comfortably. Thumbs up Kmart.'

Others were also saying they were ‘genuinely impressed’ with the product as it was ‘well made and sturdy’.

In addition to the cost and excellence, shoppers highlighted several essential characteristics that set this pet stroller apart from others on the market.

Firstly, the pet pram is praised for its three-in-one design.

It effortlessly converts from a stroller to a carrier and even a car seat, making it a multifunctional tool for pet mobility.

The pet pram also boasts built-in internal collar clips for safety, ensuring your pet is secure during their ride.

Additionally, the large storage basket underneath is perfect for carrying all your pet's essentials, from treats to toys, or even a few items for yourself.

However, the feature that has everyone talking is the dual cup holders.

It's a small touch, but it's one that resonates with pet owners who appreciate the convenience of having a spot to place their coffee or water bottle while on the go.

‘I love this thing so much… not only is it a full-on pram with cup holders and a storage basket underneath, but it’s also a car seat! Umm hello!! What more could you ask for?!’ one shopper said.

‘I definitely half expected this to be a bit flimsy, but it’s actually super sturdy. It’s easy to assemble and my cat fits in perfectly... definitely worth the price,’ another commented.

However, it's important to note that while the pet pram is a hit with many, there is one detail that you need to keep in mind.

‘Be careful of the weight limit. It's only 8 kilos for the Kmart pet stroller. I know my dog is well over that,’ one customer pointed out.

‘I don't like the pretty low weight limit... it's OK if you have a really small dog,’ another commenter remarked as other pet owners agreed after having to return the product because their larger dogs did not fit.

As pet owners flock to Kmart to grab the latest pet accessory, it's evident that the demand for innovative and convenient products for our furry friends is on the rise, and it's no wonder that pet enthusiasts are always on the lookout for the next big thing to enhance their pets' lives.

In a similar vein, pet owners have been excited about a pet vacuum that promises efficiency and effectiveness.

These back-to-back sensations in the world of pet products underscore the ongoing pursuit of convenience and satisfaction among pet owners everywhere.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers praised the retailer’s $99 pet pram, describing it as an essential for cat and small-dog owners.
  • The pet pram is popular due to its three-in-one functionality: it converts into a stroller, carrier, and car seat.
  • Key features that fans highlighted include the built-in internal collar clips, large storage basket, and dual cup holders.
  • Buyers were reminded to take note of the 8-kilo weight limit as larger pets might not be suitable for the pet stroller.
Have you tried the Kmart pet pram? Do you have another pet accessory you can't live without? We’d love to hear your stories and suggestions in the comments below!

Reactions: Ezzy, Liag and BJM
Sponsored
There’s a lady here in our local town takes her four Siamese cats out in their stroller every day. Not something I can ever envision for myself,to be honest. My three would tear it to bits in minutes after beating each other up just because they can. I have been blessed with three thugs. Love them to death but,no,they can walk themselves!

Reactions: Gsr
We borrowed one from a friend for our 9yr old Cavalier King Charles when he was recuperating from his cruciate ligament surgery. We did find it hard to go far as everyone wanted to stop and pat him and ask about him. He's happily recovered now and running everywhere.

Reactions: Gsr
Of all the stupid, insane, ridiculous wastes of money this one takes the cake! If i dared to take my cat out in one of those "THINGS" - she would A) tear it to shreds out of fear B) tear it up even more from the embarrassment of being humiliated by being in it C) give the the cold shoulder and silent treatment for a long time for inflicting such 'indignity' to her once we got home D) Howl her head off and run home to get away from it. E) want to leave those things for the 'dumb dogs who are to stupid to care what they are seen in"

• Sad
Reactions: Gsr and Wendy
Our 17 year old Pomeranian loved his walks however, it got to a stage he could no longer walk very far as much as he would have liked to. We purchased a four wheel trolley cart from Bunnings which he loved to go for walks in during his last few months. Would have loved to have the K-Mart stroller then. It would have been a bit more manageable. What a great idea.

If public transport in Queensland approved the use of these strollers on their buses and trains I'd go get one tomorrow as then I'd be able to take my fur baby with me every where I went but that would be the only time I's use one.

Reactions: Fat&fancy and Ezzy
If public transport in Queensland approved the use of these strollers on their buses and trains I'd go get one tomorrow as then I'd be able to take my fur baby with me every where I went but that would be the only time I's use one.
Thank goodness only certified companion animals are allowed on public transport and in most shops etc. Otherwise we would have too many “pets” which should be left at home, inflicted upon us whenever we went out.