Discover why everyone is going wild over this new pet vacuum: ‘They are excellent’

For pet owners, it’s crucial to always make sure that our beloved pets are well-groomed by looking for effective products.

However, none of them seem to be within our budget.

But Coles supermarket has recently introduced a new product that has pet owners across Australia buzzing with excitement.

The UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit, priced at $99.99, has been flying off the shelves during a recent Coles Best Buys sale.

This innovative gadget is not just a vacuum cleaner but a pet grooming tool that promises to make pet hair management a breeze.

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 9.24.28 AM.png
Pet owners raved about this pet grooming vacuum kit from Coles Best Buys. Credit: Urbanworx Facebook

One satisfied customer took to social media to share her experience with the pet vacuum.

She posted photos and videos demonstrating how she used the vacuum on her pets and the impressive amount of hair it collected.

'I just vacuumed the dog and then the cat,' she wrote.

'Cat hair is like fairy floss—hopefully, this might slow down the tumbleweeds of hair in the house.’

‘First time using it, emptied it three times for the dog hair as I have a blue heeler. ‘

‘Got it from Coles!'

Her post quickly garnered much attention, with many other pet owners sharing their positive experiences with the gadget.

'I do my blue heeler too. It's amazing, the amount of hair he sheds every day! Love this machine,' one commented.

Another wrote, 'I love mine too!'

A third added, 'I got one from Bunnings! Why did I not know about them before? It’s so much easier to keep my two dogs tidy.'

‘I got one. They are excellent,’ another commented.

The vacuum's effectiveness isn't limited to pet grooming. One user was surprised at how much hair the vacuum picked up from her carpet.

‘We got one and was shocked at the amount of hair, even did her spot on the carpet.'

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 9.20.12 AM.png
One mum shared how much hair she removed from her pets. Credit: Facebook

However, some users expressed concern that the noise of the gadget might frighten their pets.

'I’d love to do that with my cats. I vacuum, and 10 minutes later, there’s tumbleweed cat fur everywhere. But I think they’d kill me if I took it anywhere near them,' one said.

‘Mine too, I would love to be able to give her a go-over with the vac. The shedding never stops,’ another added.

Another user shared a different experience, 'My last dog would’ve loved this, every time I vacuumed the house, she’d follow me crying.’

‘It took me way too long to figure out what she wanted, she wanted to be vacuumed, too. As soon as I vacuumed her, she would leave me alone.'

For those struggling with their pets’ hair, the UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit from Coles might be the game-changer they need. Its apparent effectiveness in removing pet hair and its affordable price makes it worthy of consideration for any pet owner.

However, as commenters pointed out, with any pet grooming tool, it's important to introduce it to your pet gradually to ensure they are comfortable with it.

But just like any other household appliance, it may be susceptible to malfunction.

One mum discovered a simple cleaning method that not only fixed her vacuum malfunctioning issue but also extended the life of her vacuum.

What’s her method? Learn more about it here.
Key Takeaways
  • Coles supermarket has released a new pet grooming vacuum cleaner called the UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit, retailing for $99.99.
  • Customers have taken to social media to praise the vacuum kit, posting photographs and videos of the impressive amounts of hair it picked up from their pets.
  • Some customers expressed concerns that the noise of the gadget might scare their pets.
  • One customer revealed that her dog loved being vacuumed and would follow her around until she vacuumed him.
Have you tried the UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit? Share your experience in the comments below!

Reactions: Ezzy and Petra
Sponsored
For pet owners, it’s crucial to always make sure that our beloved pets are well-groomed by looking for effective products.

However, none of them seem to be within our budget.

But Coles supermarket has recently introduced a new product that has pet owners across Australia buzzing with excitement.

The UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit, priced at $99.99, has been flying off the shelves during a recent Coles Best Buys sale.

This innovative gadget is not just a vacuum cleaner but a pet grooming tool that promises to make pet hair management a breeze.

View attachment 37585
Pet owners raved about this pet grooming vacuum kit from Coles Best Buys. Credit: Urbanworx Facebook

One satisfied customer took to social media to share her experience with the pet vacuum.

She posted photos and videos demonstrating how she used the vacuum on her pets and the impressive amount of hair it collected.

'I just vacuumed the dog and then the cat,' she wrote.

'Cat hair is like fairy floss—hopefully, this might slow down the tumbleweeds of hair in the house.’

‘First time using it, emptied it three times for the dog hair as I have a blue heeler. ‘

‘Got it from Coles!'

Her post quickly garnered much attention, with many other pet owners sharing their positive experiences with the gadget.

'I do my blue heeler too. It's amazing, the amount of hair he sheds every day! Love this machine,' one commented.

Another wrote, 'I love mine too!'

A third added, 'I got one from Bunnings! Why did I not know about them before? It’s so much easier to keep my two dogs tidy.'

‘I got one. They are excellent,’ another commented.

The vacuum's effectiveness isn't limited to pet grooming. One user was surprised at how much hair the vacuum picked up from her carpet.

‘We got one and was shocked at the amount of hair, even did her spot on the carpet.'

View attachment 37584
One mum shared how much hair she removed from her pets. Credit: Facebook

However, some users expressed concern that the noise of the gadget might frighten their pets.

'I’d love to do that with my cats. I vacuum, and 10 minutes later, there’s tumbleweed cat fur everywhere. But I think they’d kill me if I took it anywhere near them,' one said.

‘Mine too, I would love to be able to give her a go-over with the vac. The shedding never stops,’ another added.

Another user shared a different experience, 'My last dog would’ve loved this, every time I vacuumed the house, she’d follow me crying.’

‘It took me way too long to figure out what she wanted, she wanted to be vacuumed, too. As soon as I vacuumed her, she would leave me alone.'

For those struggling with their pets’ hair, the UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit from Coles might be the game-changer they need. Its apparent effectiveness in removing pet hair and its affordable price makes it worthy of consideration for any pet owner.

However, as commenters pointed out, with any pet grooming tool, it's important to introduce it to your pet gradually to ensure they are comfortable with it.

But just like any other household appliance, it may be susceptible to malfunction.

One mum discovered a simple cleaning method that not only fixed her vacuum malfunctioning issue but also extended the life of her vacuum.

What’s her method? Learn more about it here.
Key Takeaways

• Coles supermarket has released a new pet grooming vacuum cleaner called the UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit, retailing for $99.99.
  • Customers have taken to social media to praise the vacuum kit, posting photographs and videos of the impressive amounts of hair it picked up from their pets.
  • Some customers expressed concerns that the noise of the gadget might scare their pets.
  • One customer revealed that her dog loved being vacuumed and would follow her around until she vacuumed him.
Have you tried the UX Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit? Share your experience in the comments below!
No I am not one of those Australians ‘buzzing’ with excitement but it sounds good!!!