Psychic looks into Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s future, possible controversy happening in April

After recent news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s charity, Archewell, raising less than $70,000 AUD in its first year surfaced, the royal couple seemed to be under pressure, beginning their year on a rocky start.

However, one psychic says that this is only the beginning for them, and the couple should expect more surprises, both good and bad, for the rest of the year.

sO-ltecy99X3nQi5rFvJmYX1uqrFJPFdOXBLGo6UDvOjdg4PbO81bjHvcdRxuOTxuS7mZamkMEcgSDZ0_LWxg4YMMHkrRkwEstzSn4InFzRLGNOMndXj3_8iwbVvHlrD1xtN0Nc1

Credit: Instagram/@sarahyip1111 (left) and Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock (right).

Sarah Yip, a scientist-turned-spiritual-teacher from the Gold Coast, is a self-proclaimed expert in helping people take major leaps of faith. She does psychic readings using palmistry and tarot cards.

She also creates numerology charts based on a person’s date of birth, which would then reveal their ‘life path’. A person’s life path is supposed to be one’s spiritual job description.

“For example, the Queen is a 7 life path because her DOB adds to 25/7. At age 25, she was appointed to the throne,” says Sarah.

“While our lifepath and names are only part of our forecast, they give key insights into our behaviour, especially in relationships.”

This week, she shared some of her predictions for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, saying that the two “will become the Queen and King of the stage”.

FdFG8i9pXE0atGcRw_mbbzZW7b8gj_5fGvQnDz1goT_FZa7GMx92c_tU9dnUJ5buu8qpUKrEUkybqXsvQHe2BT3z2WFt_7YHSlQugXB119t7vb1AP0Lt0nyfzDalhf9gatjkXG4r

Credit: Reuters.

Starting with Meghan, Sarah says that the duchess should prepare for the most significant two years of her life.

“As a 31/4 life path, Heart Healer and Empire Builder in numerology, Meghan has one of the most ambitious life purposes around,” says Sarah.

“Between January and February 2022, Meghan's chart shows opportunities to put injustice behind her and to break family and social taboos that have been holding her back,” says Sarah. “There will be clean starts from February that have been at least eight years in the making.”

However, she added that challenges would also arise, such as a possible house move for the royal couple between the months of March and May, and hinted at potential controversy arising around April.

“Around this time, Meghan may be making choices that mystify others, while addressing her deep-seated fear of failure and need for security.”

Good energy for confidence and success will return to the duchess after a few tedious months, says the psychic.

“June is one of her best months in 2022 and is likely to bring rewards, expansion, and freedom. During September, I see Meghan putting old conflicts behind her.”

“Hopefully, she won’t overwork at this time but will follow her intuition and take a break or holiday.”

Sarah finishes by saying that Meghan’s chart generally shows new beginnings for the duchess, which would inspire her to be more independent.

O9H6MbqsV0UgR5or-jB54SsaLmdkI86PHlTxZK3vWuVXu2J6B73eWDDCls1x1Ds6jJQFQ7Rkfj9i4v7v34IwM0PWTsZpYxLwuKbOiqd53tt06fzgSvDbP_H93N4YHr3PP1aIvF6s

Credit: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP.

As for Prince Harry, the psychic predicts a year of interpersonal conflicts for the prince, and a possible ‘image makeover’.

“As a 37/10/1 life path Pioneer in numerology, Harry is here to be the black sheep and to escape from toxic family patterns,” she says. “During this time, he may be feeling strong emotions and require personal healing around his relationships with women.”

“Overall, I see Prince Harry coming further into his own in 2022.”

“He may appear nearly unrecognisable at one point this year. He is ready to shed more layers, so expect an image makeover around June. He has no plans to go back in the box, that’s for sure.”

Reactions: Mepham
Sponsored
Whatever is predicted for them, I hope they remain happy & healthy. They have a family to take care of. However, as a BRIT, I want them to stop making out that everyone in the Royal family gave them a hard time. Queen Elizabeth has lived a life of service. She deserves LESS stress as a 95 year old!

USA thought they'd scrapped having g a royal family... but humans seem to need someone to put on a pedestal... so move o er movie-stars... Queen Meghan and her Prince are coming

• Haha
Reactions: Julia TH
They are on track!! Their possibilites seem endless and tje de@rangers are of course beside themselves with jealousy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In most cases, psychics make predictions for world-famous couples just to get attention and publicize their personality. Of course, I do not claim that this is always the case. I think that many celebrities turn to psychics for help because they need extra information to help them build their professional and personal life paths. I also use the services of psychic mediums because there are life situations where it is impossible to find out without supernatural powers. I found the contacts of my psychic medium thanks to the reviews on the forum. The recommendations of users helped me make the right choice.

Last edited: