Product Tester/Contributor Expression of Interest

Happy Sunday to you all!

We know a fair few of you are interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with fellow members of the SDC. Well, now is your chance!

You can now submit your contributor/product tester expression of interest applications.
If you’re interested in:
-Trying products for free and writing reviews
-Writing a regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly column for us
-Sharing your opinion with a wider audience
-Being paid for your time

You can apply to write regular article features/product reviews with us here.

For those who emailed us in the past about potentially becoming product testers, please note that your details are on file and will be considered alongside any new applications.

This is by no means compulsory, and we understand you may not be interested. But for those who are interested in learning more, please fill out the EOI form and if successful, we will be in touch.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

Applications close Sunday, August 13th.
Hello. I am a retired 77 year old in Laurieton NSW. Would love to review products

Happy Sunday to you all!

We know a fair few of you are interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with fellow members of the SDC. Well, now is your chance!

You can now submit your contributor/product tester expression of interest applications.
If you’re interested in:

For those who emailed us in the past about potentially becoming product testers, please note that your details are on file and will be considered alongside any new applications.

This is by no means compulsory, and we understand you may not be interested. But for those who are interested in learning more, please fill out the EOI form and if successful, we will be in touch.

Happy Sunday to you all!

If you’re interested in:

Hi
Thankyou for asking but not at this time.

Happy Sunday to you all!

If you’re interested in:

Happy Sunday to you all!

If you’re interested in:

Good morning I have applied to be part of the product tester team. I will be 70 next year and I seem to have tried so so many items. Everyday to me is a new experience so trying products to help others will be a challenge I am looking forward to.

I've worked as a Mystery shopper for years, which involves visiting shops and reporting back.
Not sure what products would be tested though. Some might not suit.

I've worked as a Mystery shopper for years, which involves visiting shops and reporting back.
I would love to be a mystery shopper

Your specs:
-"Trying products for free and writing reviews "- Free? FREE??? I'm already there.... Happy to write reviews; plenty of experience as a foundation Woolworths Bunchee and AisleChatter for IGA.

-"Writing a regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly column for us" - doable; tell me what you want, and what's in it for me?

-"Sharing your opinion with a wider audience" - been doing it with SDC for quite a while now, resisting (mostly successfully) the temptation of X-Rating, giving a laugh to many and thankfully not incurring any Summonses from the rest....

-"Being paid for your time" - Count me in!

- The Boring Bits: Male, Cook-Of-The-Household, 67 in a week's time, very happily living the life of a superannuated semi-hippie in Atherton FNQ (G'day, Rhodie in Tolga!), Grandfather of 1 and frequent 3,000km-each-way road-tripper to visit same, having an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of pieshops from Port Douglas to the southern outskirts of Canberra.

Been a "Secret Shopper" and product tester for many enjoyable years - would love to continue with you! :)

I am a retired nurse who reached the grand age of 80 last month. I would like to be considered to product test please. I believe that giving an honest review on products help people to choose wisely. Being on a pension makes you very savvy how you spend your money. I live in South East Queensland.

Hello! I’m a retired teacher living in Brisbane! I’m 74 years old and would love to have the chance to be a product tester. Thank you!

Hi I am a female from South East Queensland nearly 67. Love testing new products and giving a true review. I usually start my review with "This is my opinion based on my tastes"
I would love to be selected for reviews.
Many Thanks for the opportunity

Happy Sunday to you all!

If you’re interested in:

My age is 73 and I’m retired and therefore would really like to be part of your team. I feel I have the expertise, knowledge and time to be an active contributor. I have often left reviews, when requested, for products I have purchased and venues I have visited. Writing a column would be exciting and something I have always wanted to do. I currently volunteer in teaching seniors how to use digital devices and being able to share my knowledge via your platform would be something I would really like to undertake. Prior to retiring I was CEO of a regional race club in NSW. I now live in WA and have time to commit to this project.

Happy Sunday to you all!

If you’re interested in: