Hi I'm a 60 yr old person, I live in Mornington Peninsula. I'm always out and about trying new things. I work casually as a counselor. I would love to become a product tester . Thanks in advance Alison

Good Morning. I live in South Gippsland and live an active life here. I do however need something else to keep my brain active and would love to try product reviews and testing. Cheers
Hello to you from someone else who lives in Gippsland. I have lived here for 15 years. Was not born here but looks like I will exit here. Hope live treats you well and good luck with this application. from just another Gippslander...

Good afternoon, I’m a father of four and grandfather of four.
Retired a few years back now, but like to stay active and spend a lot of time doing odd jobs for people and building furniture.
My main mode of transport is motor bikes or motor scooters, I would love to do reviews on any products that need reviewing!

I think I applied for this a while back. I did some product testing many years ago, when the kids were little. It was very interesting, a bit like mystery shopping, you can learn quite a bit.