SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
Product Tester/Guest Columnist Expression of Interest

Happy Sunday to you all!

We know a fair few of you are interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with fellow members of the SDC. Well, now is your chance!

You can now submit your contributor/product tester expression of interest applications.
If you’re interested in:
-Trying products for free and writing reviews
-Writing a regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly column for us
-Sharing your opinion with a wider audience
-Being paid for your time

You can apply to write regular article features/product reviews with us here.

For those who emailed us in the past about potentially becoming product testers, please note that your details are on file and will be considered alongside any new applications.

This is by no means compulsory, and we understand you may not be interested. But for those who are interested in learning more, please fill out the EOI form and if successful, we will be in touch.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

Applications close Sunday, August 13th.

Attachments

• shutterstock_1927058069 (1).jpg
    shutterstock_1927058069 (1).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello from StAnns. I’m 70 years old and would like to become a product tester please. Hoping to hear from you.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 0
Good Morning. I am a recently retired 67 year old that has time on my hands and would love to be a product tester. I live in Tolga, Far North Queensland one of the most beautiful parts of Australia.

Attachments

• Layla pick up.jpg
    Layla pick up.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 0
I would definitely love to try products and review, I do a lot of reviews online and have had thousands of views.

I read and leave reviews all the time.

Mum of 13 and grandmother of 19

Good Morning. I live in South Gippsland and live an active life here. I do however need something else to keep my brain active and would love to try product reviews and testing. Cheers

As a retired school teacher and then a small business owner I feel I am well qualified for this position .

Retired teacher, who’s a wife, mum and grandmother. Love trying new things and love writing. I would definitely like to be considered.

if you wish..I am a retired teacher of Nutritional Biochemistry have been Head of Technolgy and Applied Science. I live in the Blue Mountains.
I am a BEd…J.P….OAM..As you can see I am involved in Community Services and with people.

Good morning
As a previous small business owner in retail I would like to be a product tester and write reviews. I am now a retired pensioner so have lots of time. I get out and about in the community and have a few hobbies including bridge and tennis.

A little extra income would be of great assistance.

Product Tester/Contributor Expression of Interest

Happy Sunday to you all!

We know a fair few of you are interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with fellow members of the SDC. Well, now is your chance!

You can now submit your contributor/product tester expression of interest applications.
If you’re interested in:
-Trying products for free and writing reviews
-Writing a regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly column for us
-Sharing your opinion with a wider audience
-Being paid for your time

You can apply to write regular article features/product reviews with us here.

For those who emailed us in the past about potentially becoming product testers, please note that your details are on file and will be considered alongside any new applications.

This is by no means compulsory, and we understand you may not be interested. But for those who are interested in learning more, please fill out the EOI form and if successful, we will be in touch.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

Applications close Sunday, August 13th.

Good Morning I am very interested in writing and testing products. I am retired and have previously written blogs for high end holiday destination properties and I write short stories for my grandchildren and just for my own interest. I live in Newcastle
Cheers
nanawiki

Good Morning, Located in Bayswater WA, regular contributor to various survey companies, former small business owner. Would like to be considered for this opportunity.

I have applied for many of these test and review jobs but have always been given questionnaire. It would be great to be able to test and review items for a change.
I would love to be a test member.

Hi! I am retired industrial chemist and disability support worker who enjoys shopping for food items and electrical appliances.

I reside in South East Melbourne and is 64 years of age.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, I am 67 years old and a fully retired marriage celebrant, I would love to become a product tester with SDC. I live in the beautiful suburb of Cobbitty NSW. Getting value for money during these tough times is hard, so I would love the opportunity if chosen.

Thank you for your consideration.

I tried to apply for this, but even though my computer showed that I was logged in, I had to keep going through a Google account to do so.
And so many pictures thatr I had to select bridges, motorcycles, hydrants that it just got too crazy!
Why was it so difficult?
I travel a lot and when I am away, I do a daily travelog and send it off with appropriate photos, so I am used to writing reviews. I have sent you some photos already.
As I said I would like to apply.