Prince Harry shares new details about his son Archie

Even though Prince Harry is no longer a working royal, he still makes regular appearances at various events and functions in the UK and abroad. But there's one big difference between his public appearances now and when he was still a full-fledged member of the Royal Family: he can now say whatever he likes!

Harry has been outspoken since he and his wife Meghan Markle stepped down from their roles last year, sharing candid insights about life as a royal. But according to recent reports, we're about to get even more insights from the Duke of Sussex in the coming months... and it might not all be good.

Last week, Prince Harry paid a surprise virtual visit to a WellChild Awards ceremony held at Kensington Palace. During the ceremony, the Prince was video chatting with a young boy named Henry – one of the winners of the 2022 WellChild Awards, an organisation that celebrates the resilience of children living with serious illnesses.

WJQMB4uEYfoMg4_BIFTjmreJV8gyv7Je8uUrDSC9nkMGDGKlIdeZOKLgsoottT7_h-xF6kIqrL0ejFXvY7jA81aBVjHaxKR21qLaJbLqtwKlTZHaXPo-ZabZc_Gd3nwOwAiP9Z9eesvzsCBBF6O4ZoHVGdigXA2H0dhT-SdmsXjlca327rvWsgN4Mw

Prince Harry speaking over Zoom with a recipient of the 2022 WellChild Awards. Credit: 7news.com

The Prince first apologised to little Henry, saying he was sorry he couldn’t present the award in person due to the recent passing of the Queen. Henry then told Prince Harry that he looks just like his dad. That seemed to delight the Prince, and he responded with: ‘My name is Henry as well, but everyone calls me Harry and I have no idea why.’

Little Henry’s mum responded next and told Prince Harry that her son was named after him. The boy can be heard saying something to his parents, and Prince Harry then told Henry that he sounds just like his son, Archie. ‘You’ve got the same little squeaky voice,’ the Prince cooed. ‘I love it.’

Prince Harry also gave further updates on his two kids, Archie and Lilibet. ‘They’re doing great. Archie is very busy, and Lili is learning how to use her voice.’ he shared.

-R3aD4SOYjivWPqO1lDEoVwk6fXnfhBICeC7TZsCcK3BMVFoUU2BnVUV8iuFnibPJtTZN5KfMhuQdshxsuTP9fANsrbRHshnv3CslJhs2eJLUGazb4EuPbcIFCcrAVdPQekz232d8KhOBAcje-Rd5LxBeu77ev8wBGeA9GOmTFw99J9PAH2PQi0c_w

Prince Harry with his wife, Meghan Markle. Credit: BBC

It seems that Prince Harry has always been well-acquainted with the WellChild charity, working with them. Many thought it was sweet that the Prince shared information about his kids like it was just natural for him to do so (as with any proud parent).

Although people still speculate whether Archie and Lilibet will be given official titles. Royal author, Katie Nicholl, thinks that the new King is willing to give them the titles of Prince and Princess, but the family must prove that they can be trusted.

This is where Prince Harry’s new memoir could stir up trouble. According to recent reports, the Prince is ‘tortured’ about it, because of the potentially damning information it contains about the monarchy. The memoir’s publication has been delayed to 2023, following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

Well, dear members, what can you say about this information? Do you think the memoir could cause more damage than intended to the royal family? Will you read it once it comes out next year? We hope it doesn’t further distance the brothers from one another as it would be lovely to see them reconnect. We’d love to hear your thoughts so share them in the comments!

Sponsored
Personally I think that they have done the right thing. Harry will never be King and quite frankly who would want to be. I still believe that William should be King now not Charles. I held the Queen in the highest regard however Royalty to me is not a thing. It is old hat.

I think Harry should have gone to find work, as he won't be king, but going and saying horrible things about your family for the money is not the way to go about it, I lost all respect for him and his wife, we aren't even important people and there's no way I would do that to my husband's family, nor allow him to do that to mine!

I think Harry should have gone to find work, as he won't be king, but going and saying horrible things about your family for the money is not the way to go about it, I lost all respect for him and his wife, we aren't even important people and there's no way I would do that to my husband's family, nor allow him to do that to mine!
Just maybe he is speaking the truth

I for one don't believe Charles should be king

Remember what he put Dianna through.

He cheated on Dianna from the start with Camilla a married woman.

What reason would Harry have to lie , if what he writes is not the truth then he can be sued for slander

We're the rumours true that Charles was not Harrys father and that James Hewitt was.

You decide , see photos below

Would I read his memoirs? Definitely

images.jpeg-94.jpgimages.jpeg-95.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy
I for one don't believe Charles should be king

Remember what he put Dianna through.

He cheated on Dianna from the start with Camilla a married woman.

What reason would Harry have to lie , if he what he writes is not the truth then he can be sued for slander

To be honest I believe the rumours that were around that Charles was not Harrys father and that James Hewitt was.

You decide , see photos below

Would I read his memoirs? Definitely

View attachment 7591View attachment 7592
Didn’t they do a DNA test to confirm?? I remember reading somewhere that they did.

Meghan Markle allegedly encouraged Prince Harry to get a DNA test to prove his paternity following rumors that he is not Prince Charles’ son.​

Meghan Markle wanted her husband, Prince Harry, to get a DNA test. The Duchess of Sussex demanded it to know the duke’s real dad after watching Princess Diana’s interview over two decades ago, according to a tabloid. Find out the truth.

Meghan Markle allegedly demanded a DNA test​

Woman’s Day published a report claiming that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had a secret that could threaten the royal family. Markle allegedly watched Princess Diana’s interview 25 years ago, where she admitted that she was very much in love with James Hewitt.

Maybe this is what might hurt the Royal Family

If you are talking about Prince Harry then you are doing a disservice to this platform. Him amd his wife have had too much publicity caused by themselves when they asked for privacy and you are complict in what may or may not be true.
I think the article was written by a reliable source.

I don't think Harry and Megan want total privacy .

Imagine if we didn't have topics that we are curious about, it would be pretty boring.

Reactions: Ezzy
Even though Prince Harry is no longer a working royal, he still makes regular appearances at various events and functions in the UK and abroad. But there's one big difference between his public appearances now and when he was still a full-fledged member of the Royal Family: he can now say whatever he likes!

Harry has been outspoken since he and his wife Meghan Markle stepped down from their roles last year, sharing candid insights about life as a royal. But according to recent reports, we're about to get even more insights from the Duke of Sussex in the coming months... and it might not all be good.

Last week, Prince Harry paid a surprise virtual visit to a WellChild Awards ceremony held at Kensington Palace. During the ceremony, the Prince was video chatting with a young boy named Henry – one of the winners of the 2022 WellChild Awards, an organisation that celebrates the resilience of children living with serious illnesses.

WJQMB4uEYfoMg4_BIFTjmreJV8gyv7Je8uUrDSC9nkMGDGKlIdeZOKLgsoottT7_h-xF6kIqrL0ejFXvY7jA81aBVjHaxKR21qLaJbLqtwKlTZHaXPo-ZabZc_Gd3nwOwAiP9Z9eesvzsCBBF6O4ZoHVGdigXA2H0dhT-SdmsXjlca327rvWsgN4Mw

Prince Harry speaking over Zoom with a recipient of the 2022 WellChild Awards. Credit: 7news.com

The Prince first apologised to little Henry, saying he was sorry he couldn’t present the award in person due to the recent passing of the Queen. Henry then told Prince Harry that he looks just like his dad. That seemed to delight the Prince, and he responded with: ‘My name is Henry as well, but everyone calls me Harry and I have no idea why.’

Little Henry’s mum responded next and told Prince Harry that her son was named after him. The boy can be heard saying something to his parents, and Prince Harry then told Henry that he sounds just like his son, Archie. ‘You’ve got the same little squeaky voice,’ the Prince cooed. ‘I love it.’

Prince Harry also gave further updates on his two kids, Archie and Lilibet. ‘They’re doing great. Archie is very busy, and Lili is learning how to use her voice.’ he shared.

-R3aD4SOYjivWPqO1lDEoVwk6fXnfhBICeC7TZsCcK3BMVFoUU2BnVUV8iuFnibPJtTZN5KfMhuQdshxsuTP9fANsrbRHshnv3CslJhs2eJLUGazb4EuPbcIFCcrAVdPQekz232d8KhOBAcje-Rd5LxBeu77ev8wBGeA9GOmTFw99J9PAH2PQi0c_w

It seems that Prince Harry has always been well-acquainted with the WellChild charity, working with them. Many thought it was sweet that the Prince shared information about his kids like it was just natural for him to do so (as with any proud parent).

Although people still speculate whether Archie and Lilibet will be given official titles. Royal author, Katie Nicholl, thinks that the new King is willing to give them the titles of Prince and Princess, but the family must prove that they can be trusted.

This is where Prince Harry’s new memoir could stir up trouble. According to recent reports, the Prince is ‘tortured’ about it, because of the potentially damning information it contains about the monarchy. The memoir’s publication has been delayed to 2023, following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

Well, dear members, what can you say about this information? Do you think the memoir could cause more damage than intended to the royal family? Will you read it once it comes out next year? We hope it doesn’t further distance the brothers from one another as it would be lovely to see them reconnect. We’d love to hear your thoughts so share them in the comments!

I love Harry and Meghan they need to be left alone. The media needs to stop printing lies about them… The Royal family have a lot of Dark Secrets

It remains to be seen whether Harry and his wife choose to trash the Royal Family, his family as he has done so far. To show such disrespect towards his late grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen was a slap in the face to all she stood for, and her loyal subjects, myself included where shocked and horrified at his self pitying attack. It serves them both right if they are banned from the Coronation of his father, King Charles and his wife Queen Camilla.

If a family member of mine did what he has done with his family, then I'll be honest and state right now that I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire.

Reactions: rayd