img_7906-jpg.268
This is a portion of our rear garden, its a work in progress at the moment, bad knee's have slowed me down a lot.​

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.00.08 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.00.08 pm.png
    743.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Blossom
Alas, I am the Stalin of the Plant World, a mass murderer when it comes to any kind of plant. Plants see me coming and they know they are doomed. I think even plastic flowers are scared of me and shake when I walk past them in the sitting room! I cannot grow anything. A friend once gave me a plant and told me it was impossible to kill it...sure enough...dead.

Alas, I am the Stalin of the Plant World, a mass murderer when it comes to any kind of plant. Plants see me coming and they know they are doomed. I think even plastic flowers are scared of me and shake when I walk past them in the sitting room! I cannot grow anything. A friend once gave me a plant and told me it was impossible to kill it...sure enough...dead.
If you're Stalin, I'm Hitler. I mentioned in another thread that I have a black thumb! I always say that it's a wonder that I've managed to keep myself alive this long considering my nurturing skills are lacking, to say the least. I finally gave in and bought plastic plants 🙈 It's worth a try.

• Wow
Reactions: Vinylted
Yeah I’m a brown thumber also👊🏿😥