I have a very old Christmas joke which gets a bit rude at the end, It starts with a question, Why does the Christmas Princess always sits on the top of Christmas Trees. It is Christmas Eve and nearly time for Santa to make his worldwide trip, during the year there has been a lot of illness among the elves and they still have some gifts to be wrapped and this has made Santa very grumpy, then came a knock at the door and Santa went grumbling to go and answer it, opening the door he found the Christmas Princess standing there with a beautiful Christmas tree, she said hello Santa where do you want me to put this tree and that is why she sits on top of the tree every year. Seasons greetings to everyone, Dennis R.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeanne
Some people are always complaining about the quality of jokes contributed, most of the regular contributors can spend hours searching for a daily joke to keep members Laughing, why don't the moaners have a go at providing some Jokes.

Reactions: maherdj
As a follow on ladies, If U R looking I am free 69 years young male with GSH! DTE! Aways helping others who volunteers in a number of areas. If Ur in Perth I will be Duty Watch Officer on the sail training ship Leeuwin 2 from tomorrow 21st to 27th December berthed at B shed Fremantle Harbour come on down with U and Urs and I will give U a tour of the Ship. Regards Phil

Attachments

• 20201224_101708.jpg
    20201224_101708.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 0