Why not go back to goods trains before every thing came by road transport it was delivered by Victoria Railway every town had a " goods shed" every thing was unloaded into the goods shed a local carrier then delivered the goods to the business etc in the town.

A huge mistake stopping this system it has caused many problems with the roads etc where the rail employed people in the shed plus men to maintain the railway line etc. It's a huge step backwards for rural Australia when they move all the freight onto the roads you only have to look at the state of the roads in rural Australia to see what it is doing.

Why not go back to goods trains before every thing came by road transport it was delivered by Victoria Railway every town had a " goods shed" every thing was unloaded into the goods shed a local carrier then delivered the goods to the business etc in the town.

A huge mistake stopping this system it has caused many problems with the roads etc where the rail employed people in the shed plus men to maintain the railway line etc. It's a huge step backwards for rural Australia when they move all the freight onto the roads you only have to look at the state of the roads in rural Australia to see what it is doing.
Wow I think you drove your truck/train to the wrong section 🤣

before you post American recipes, please adjust to Australian ingredients. What are crescent rolls? How much is a stick of butter?
By the way, I agree with the rail/roads argument. Get rid of most of the big trucks and go back to rail - but of course you cant do that, the transport companies are too powerful

before you post American recipes, please adjust to Australian ingredients. What are crescent rolls? How much is a stick of butter?
By the way, I agree with the rail/roads argument. Get rid of most of the big trucks and go back to rail - but of course you cant do that, the transport companies are too powerful
1 stick of butter is 113g , I'm waiting to see what canned crescent rolls are, have no idea.
I make similar but I use puff pastry.

Half cup, puff pastry