Wouldn't take it to heart. Some 'oldies' get grumpier as they get older but they would never admit to it or they just like to be spiteful. Why? Because they can. These ones are no fun and shouldn't be commenting on this Jokes & Fun page
You’ll never get rid of nastyiness in people unfortunately just ignore them not worth the angst.😍weve got your back🌹

Not really ,when you get berated for being honest ,twice in a week for having an opinion,it shows how bad society is heading.
Observer is right, many old people get grumpier as they get older. Don’t take any notice. In my experience, the people who like to find fault and hurt others are just insecure. The only way they can feel better is to put people down. It’s their twisted logic. No one enjoys being put down, but we can’t help how ignorant some people are; that their problem. I hope you day improves. 🌼

Here's another good one written on the toilet wall that I still remember from my 20s, when I was living overseas...
Some folks come to sit and think,
others come to shit and stink,
Some just come to scratch their balls
and read the writing on the walls.
Good one!
Here I sit, broken hearted.
Paid a dime and only farted.
Yesterday I took a chance,
Saved a dime and shit my pants.
Gets better

Reactions: Macarj
Here's another good one written on the toilet wall that I still remember from my 20s, when I was living overseas...
Yeah I remember it well seen that on walls here

I need to ask a question. Noticing that the poetry always says 'some' and is a general comment without discrimination, how does it work with a woman scratching her balls? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: