New turkey and seafood Christmas range from Aldi REVEALED

Christmas is looking extra festive as Aldi unveils their extravagant Christmas range, minus the hefty price tags!

Shoppers can look forward to a range of frozen turkey and seafood in stores, with prices starting from as little as $4.99. Shoppers will be able to choose from a wide variety of great value products, including a $25.99 whole turkey, $15 lobster tails, turducken (A combination of turkey, duck and chicken) roasts, and scallops paired with a rich butter sauce.

kdENiwLgnM0d4dfeZvDKeInEus72nWKpgS78x5maEF9NA7WQPv0gqMuTP5WlYuANr40Do2nzeo0_2_12-3HvF51AGi7qMVVL57OWlNrFceKI7Bb7dNKdd-PrL8FxNn0OULOL0SXf

Aldi Australia has delighted shoppers with its extravagant Christmas range. Photos from Aldi Australia.

For those looking for luxurious holiday turkey, look no further as Aldi offers budget-friendly options such as a $25.99 award-winning turkey, $17.99 turkey breast roast with cranberry and apple stuffing, and $5.99 mini turkey Kiev balls.

But if you’re feeling more adventurous, there’s the traditional turducken roast for just $29.99.

Kylie Warnke, ALDI Australia shopping expert, said: “A succulent Christmas Turkey is the traditional centrepiece of the table. This year, we’ve got an option for every family.”

“Our returning favourites like whole turkeys and turducken roasts, alongside new products like our gorgeous turkey parcel.”

“All made using 100 per cent Australian turkey, chicken or duck, with options for every Christmas dinner fan.”

iJ9FZVJl9fW0cN9FMarT9ME2Od5JyISz5w064h7K3HDJmWterjcg_we02uNyTYR4sy4OOGxUp7XF2ioi0Aep6cW06SoTLGa45CFBPlM6zCTpH3Bm_j9hyIz9X4P0KfSWniuA1v_Y

The $29.99 turducken roast on the left and the $13.99 turkey breast roast on the right. Photos from Aldi Australia.

For the seafood lovers here at the SDC, you can expect huge savings on staples like the $24.99 tiger prawns or the lobster tails seasoned with butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, and salt, which comes in a pack of two for just $29.99 ($15 each).

The $12.99 extra-large Sea Scallops hand-wrapped in maple-flavoured bacon has also returned to the freezer aisle.

“A big hit last year, these bacon-wrapped scallops are back and are a budget-friendly option for those who love a little decadence on their plate minus the decadent price tag,” said Ms Warnke.

Other options within the seafood range include the $12.99 salmon wellington, $19.99 prawns wrapped in maple-glazed pancetta, and $19.99 salmon seasoned with a Toscana herb crust.

6kFyJF2t46D2-Zo-CM8KSVa-lJowJxL9UcdlfSJ_kfBOqiBVVhlQjsH5n2UfUKvU1HJuVgVQgKdRjLKDYNmPi_SYSX7Ch33WzVAee2AlhBxV9yol_zjW4a4pOnmiQ5Xj60OAKTfG

The $12.99 scallops with rich butter sauce on the left and the $19.99 Toscana herb crust seasoned salmon on the right. Photos from Aldi Australia.

“These products are about celebrating the tradition of seafood at Christmas and for summer entertaining, without the hassle or the high price tag,” she said.

“All found in the freezer section, they are easy to prepare, and we’ve done the hard work for you in creating amazing flavour compilations that will absolutely impress any guest.”

The seafood and turkey range is available now while stocks last, so we suggest going to the nearest Aldi as soon as possible!

But don’t worry, Aldi has confirmed that more festive products can be expected on the store’s shelves (or in the freezers) in the coming weeks.

Sponsored
Does anyone ever regularly eat turducken? It just feels wrong to me

Reactions: Rosie M
Does anyone ever regularly eat turducken? It just feels wrong to me
not fussed on turkey at all to be quite honest and it does not appeal to me either....we just have seafood at Xmas

not fussed on turkey at all to be quite honest and it does not appeal to me either....we just have seafood at Xmas
Yes! We love having crab curry at Christmas time and grilled prawns too :)

Been trying to get hold of the lobsters (2 in a pack for $29.99) and had no luck until yesterday. Found 4 packets left so I am now set :)

@Xe never tried turducken... I agree, somehow there's something disturbing about the idea of stuffing multiple animals together like this...

Having said that, I love salami which I suppose is the same sort of thing in a sense, so go figure.

@Xe never tried turducken... I agree, somehow there's something disturbing about the idea of stuffing multiple animals together like this...

Having said that, I love salami which I suppose is the same sort of thing in a sense, so go figure.
It's not the same @jonathan! Salami is only pork isn't it?